test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is your DR right now?

12345679»

Comments

• vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 698 Arc User
    Just finished the Breen series (and thus, all the DR material) on my third and last Delta Recruit. One Rom, one KDF, one FED. Now all the rewards are unlocked for my other characters! Yay! Going to start Sphere on Influence on my KDF DR now.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    Okay. I've finally done it. I'm all caught up on PVE my DR. :)

I done every ep at least once. I've been there, I've done that. All there is now is to work on buyin' that t-shirt. :D

I can't say that my missions were done expertly. In truth, many were accomplished in a down right ugly manner, with a generous use of the Respawn but they were completed. Oh except for - Mission: Operation Gamma. But that's a story for another day. :|
    If you catch me when I'm on I could show you. It's annoying but doable.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    Renunee has become my main, a lvl 60 engineer currently wrecking the Vaadwuar in her eighty year old Ambassador class cruiser. She's still gearing up as well, and someday soon she'll finally catch up to the main storyline.

Kynda's on hold until I see what the T6 BoP is like, mostly though as I don't have the time or energy for more than one alt.

This is also why Skoryy is still on Virinat, waiting for the festival to begin.
    tumblr_n1hmq4Xl7S1rzu2xzo2_400.gif
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    My three main Delta recruits have all delta objectives completed for sime time, are at or near lvl 60 and have all but one (Iconian) rep completed. However their builds suck. Neither uses a full set of active Doff slots, some don't even have all Boffs seated on their ships (KDF-ROM is cruising without any Lt. Tac in a Chel Grett). But they're capable enough for anything from single player to RAs.
    Then there's the last fourth FED-ROM Delta recruit that's completed 6/10 story arcs. Starting Devidian one hopefully later today.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    My two are sitting at 60 largely unplayed but finished with the delta recruit stuff and have all the reps but Iconian finished. I don't think either even started the Delta or Iconian story arcs. Eventually I'll get around to working on them again. Maybe.

I'd like them to be functional characters in a good state, but STO demands too much work for existing characters to keep up.
  • fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Mine are basically in the deep freeze. I like the boosts I got from them, but I just don't have any need, let alone passion, for them beyond future farming.
  • earwigvr6earwigvr6 Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    Don't use them and never will. I used them for the time the boosts were on and I simply transferred the stuff to my main toon.

Right now they are being used to Mine dilithium using VIP claims which will in turn be given to my main toon. They will lie unused until the next dilith event.

The game is simply to much of a grind to have more than 1-2 toons. Only time to have more than that is if you are either a bum, without a job and nothing better to do, or have no life outside the bedroom. No girlfriend, friends etc...

Delta toons was just a way to inflate the number of toons to make the game look more popular than it really is. Nobody actually uses them anymore....

Shame they invested so much time into something so useless when there are countless and laginess all over the place.
  • stobg2015stobg2015 Member Posts: 800 Arc User
    I run multiple toons. But I don't try to log into each and every one of them every day. I focus on progressing one or two at a time and might do little things like DOFF, R&D, or fleet projects on one or two more. But I like the variety and it keeps me from getting bored with a single character.
    (The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)