test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is your DR right now?

Comments

• oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Working on the "Cardassian Struggle" arc now. Currently at Rear Admiral, Lower Half, about to hit Level 45.
  • jrichard1979jrichard1979 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ladymyajha wrote: »
    Wait until you hit the Delta Quadrant and say the same thing.

Oh and wait until you want to either craft your own gear or get rep gear.. and then tell me it's still not a grind.

Level 1-50 yeah it's easy. Crafting, Rep, Delta Quadrant... massive grind.

I have been crafting my own stuff. Hit 44 last night and finished the klingon episodes. Made 3-4 levels last night from doff missions alone. I have 8 characters so far. Think 3 or 4 are 60, rest are 58-59 except my Delta. Rep is easy to get once you have a character at max, sponsorship makes it pretty quick. Started last month working on my alts rep, 2 are maxed in all, rest are around 3-4. Guess they could be higher, but i really don't play my alts. Maybe 2-4 stf's a week.

I've always been pretty good at leveling in games though, I just make sure I have fun and everything follows.
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Got a Reman to Lvl 10, before even doing the 1st real mission.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Update on my Delta Recruits;

My Fed is now level 54 and hasn't been touched for a couple of days. I spent a couple of days levelling up my Romulan and she's currently level 57, got all her tier 6 ship traits and now securely placed in her Scimitar to spend the next year or so grinding out spec points.

Then today I decided to make a KDF recruit, I was going to wait until nearer the end of the event and just leave him after the tutorial to pick up later. But I decided to get him to level 10 for the Uneasy Allies ground set before it went to level 60 (free ground set with free upgrades to MK XII doesn't come along... ever). I think I got a bit hooked though, he's now level 50... In less than 11 hours of play time.

http://imgur.com/8ZTIeb1
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Clawing her way slowly through the Cardassian arc. Just hit lv52, Tribbles & Klingons is next.

(Hit 50 yesterday, grabbed 6x sponsorship tokens from the bank. Should be, what, T3 on all reps before the free marks run out? I concentrated the marks from Iconian tech/info into Undine & Omega so that I could skip farming those. Need to get some real ship gear, though - my Intel cruiser is still running the MkVIII purples from the lv40 equipment reward. Stupid rep boxes have given me piles of ground weapons, of course. :P)
  • bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    almost lvl 59 and going to start "alliances" tonight...and still haven't touched kobali prime....looks like i'm going to miss the level wall :D
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As of last night my Delta Recruit is level 54 and has completed Coliseum.

Been taking it a bit slow because I am trying to craft weapons with mods that I want, but the RNG gods are not smiling down upon me. I am currently only using uncommon Mk XII weapons purchased from the Exchange because I am "cheap". :)

Also trying to craft epic tactical consoles, but I haven't crafted anything better than "crappy" ultra rare ones. :)
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    55. All story arcs missions completed, Solanae and DQ just started.
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    52 and just finished Badlands, so the long dark of Moria, err, the Cardassian arc still stands forebodingly over my progress.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lvl 53 Romulan/Klingon Engineer, about to start Drozona Station.

Was Hakeev's final scene chattier than I remembered because I'm a Romulan, or did it get upgraded since I last ran through it?
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I need to get on with it. My highest is a level 22 RR Engie. Still going through the New Romulan missions. I have a Engie Fed and Tac KDF DR parked for the time being.

I'm slacking.
  • jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 56, he knows how to make his ship do a barrel roll now.

Tier 1 in all reps, tier 2 in Omega by tomorrow, so that'll be a fun mark grind for my cutting beam.

15% of the way towards having enough EC's to get a JHSS.
  • gl2814egl2814e Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 60 Starfleet Tactical officer. (No post 60 leveling as of yet.)

Just finished 'The Badlands' last night.

(Also have a Fed-Rom Scientist who is level 34 and a KDF Talaxian still in the teens.)
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Made it to 62 this morning with 6 DQ missions left. Can be ready for the war and advanced in another week - pedal to the metal.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been working a lot of late hours, so my human Fed tac is just at lvl 31 (Captain), and I'm just starting the Nimbus arc... :eek:
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow. Some of you guys are doing exceptionally well.

My DR just made 50. Next Mission: Cutting the Cord.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • zaynarzaynar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lets see:

My Fed is at 60 and completed everything. My KDF is currently 55 and starting the Borg Arc. My Reman is 53 and has just completed the Freedom Arc.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Where are my DR's you ask? Well, I have 3 of them, one of each faction to help support each of the 3 fleets I belong to. The highest is lvl 22, the other 2 are lvl 15. Haven't touched them since 2xp started and won't be back to them until after. Other alts need the extra XP to get to 60.

I'm in no rush to level them since the rewards will still be available even after the event ends.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi was wondering will you still be able to collect the rewards even after the event ends on the 21st of may as i have 5 Delta Recruits on the go right now and 2 r already lvl 50 but have not got all the rewards
    The True King In The North
  • timberwolf581timberwolf581 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My fed is currently lvl 52 (my main is lvl 53) and about halfway through the Cardassian story arc.

I intend to use her as my second (albeit less well-equipped) fed main, instead of just an alt.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I consider my DR pretty much done. Thanks to the handed out rewards it was rather easy to make.

- lvl 50 reached and all missions played so all DR rewards locked free and taken on 8 alts.
    - lvl 60 reached easy thanks to XP week and the remaining episodes played as well as 5 star base 24 to unlock 3 ship masteries
    - Reputations are all tier 3+ and more than enough marks available for maxing them out after a dozen PvE played (thx to sponsorship tokens and free marks handed out)
    - 70% of the gear acquired and MK14 upgraded thanks to the account wide crafting system and handed out currencies for DR.
    - 4 additional SP points for trees earned thanks to further replay of stories (gear), PvE and doffing.

To dos:

- Finish reps (passive now) and grab the multiple 32k dil rewards 750 marks for remaining gear.
    - Play the toon up to a point where it is on par with others of my gang. 1 Primary and 1 secondary tree filled.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • alexhaydenalexhayden Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Of my three Federation Delta recruits created for the event - my Trill Science Officer is at level 25 and about to enter "The City On The Edge Of Never", my Caitian Tactical Officer has mislaid the keys to the Miranda's ignition and is yet to rescue the crew of the SS Azura and my Bajoran Engineering Officer quit before graduation. Something about it being the will of the Prophets..

Anyway, the truth is I am in no rush to get the recruits to the Admirality. I made some terrible mistakes in the setup by rushing to get my original Fed main to level 50, with the result that during his first ship encounter with the Voth at the Solonae sphere they humiliated and then handed him his head on a plate. It was an experience bruising enough to leave me licking my wounds in the Alpha Quadrant, doffing the hell out of the system and bringing the New Romulus, Nukara and Omega reps up to Tier V. "Delta Recruits" is the excuse I needed to start again, to take it slower this time, learn (!) and adapt it to my main accordingly.

Time will tell if it was worth the effort.
  • staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks to insane XP boosts and DOffing, my KDF is now at L52 and halfway through the Fek'lhri arc.

I actually stopped playing missions after the Spectres arc and waited to DOff through to L50, so I'm not having to stop and re-equip at cost every couple of hours...
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    djmarr1964 wrote: »
    Hi was wondering will you still be able to collect the rewards even after the event ends on the 21st of may as i have 5 Delta Recruits on the go right now and 2 r already lvl 50 but have not got all the rewards

Yeah the blog said that so long as you've completed the tutorial and become a delta recruit, you will be able to complete the objectives for the rewards at any time. The only things which go away with the event is the ability to create new Delta Recruits and the trait where we get dilithium for kills.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Finally finished Cold Storage.

Supposedly went back to meet my 18 month younger Academy Grad self. My actual self saw a physical twin in an Admirals uniform. My current self has a beard. Hope that doesn't effect anything. ;)

I'm off to finally check out a Sphere. And New Romulus (before the Iconians mess(ed) things up there.)

Edit- Oh, yeah. And level 58.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • daunknownadmindaunknownadmin Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    KDF ROM Tactical Level 55, 3 Reps done, all others just a few days away (minus Iconian).
    Completed Night of the Comet and taking break to finish off the Reps and Ship Mastery before starting the Cardassian Struggle.
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    IOW - What Mission did your DR last complete? [/I]?

I made a second Deltalt after finishing the first one (about a week and a half ago) and the toon is now in the middle of the Cardassian "Strangle" story arc. It is the longest and most painful story arc in the game.... :eek:
  • aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mine's 60, but given the lack of available free ships, I have no real reason to play her. Thankfully the summer event and its T6 ship is right around the corner. :D If I was more motivated, I'd at least push her through the various reps, but...no thanks. :|

Delta Rising and everything since then has pretty much killed my interest in playing alts.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My DR is lvl 60 and T5 on Nukara, Romulan, Borg, Voth, 8472 and Delta reps, and T3(will hit T4 tomorrow) on Iconian.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The furthest of any of my Delta Newbs is at the Cardassian Arc. 2nd to last Dominion mission. It's so horrible that I just can't bear myself to suffer through it and finish that infernal arc, knowing that I have to deal with Kurland's **** again. I've left progress there for weeks now and haven't bothered to get going. I have hardly touched my Delta Newbs since then.
    XzRTofz.gif