What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Server Login Issues

Comments

• Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While I am getting reports that people can get into the server, I don't yet have a clear confirmation on a stability check. I'll let you know as soon as I do, or baring that an update on what will be happening.
  • Options
    fletch57fletch57 Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    went down 5:54pm EST:mad:
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    chivs116 wrote: »
    Servers up, Servers Down, Servers Up, Servers Down!!

Cause...Boston!!
    What Fun!!

GMT UK 10.30pm .... NOT HAPPY!!

To be fair, this is what the server center in Boston looks like now: http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1423536/snow-boston.jpg
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    beameddown wrote: »
    no rush,

wasn't looking forward to the grind I gotta do when I log on anyways:p

YA! GTA time then:) :):)

p.s.
    stop making the game so grindy, people have loved mmo's over the years for the freedom, not for being handed a list of things to do when they log in....

just being honest

no reason to grind this new mission the best reward it gives is treated like a lobi only good once on an account and bound to account. so alt toons don't get it.

so in my case my main got it. then i went with my reman and no tech upgrade ward, after that my other 8 had no reason to play it. they can stay on cool down till another dil event or some worthwhile reward is available.

so cryptic you can stick this mission where your metrics don't shine LOL
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Will the episode get an emergency fix? :cool:

Not before Tuesday.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sov42 wrote: »
    When they refer to oneself as Batman, one can only assume they are male. Also, wtf cares?

Being a mite literal today, are we? ;) Way I took it, she just said that, tongue-in-cheek, to sound all-powerful. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Long past time to dump cogentco.

As I post every time.
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you. It looks like the dropoff is at the account server in our Boston networks. We're looking into the specifics for where and why.

Boston, there's your issue right there. So many online game companies use it, yet it's known to be one of the most unstable internet hubs in the world :p
  • Options
    sgtkokkensgtkokken Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well Im in... but now my mission is all screwed up :P
    Cant get back into the mission....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While I am getting reports that people can get into the server, I don't yet have a clear confirmation on a stability check. I'll let you know as soon as I do, or baring that an update on what will be happening.

wow then this may turn into a sleepless night since i don see hell or high water yet. but im sure many of us will be here along with you waiting.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Dont believe the red light on the launcher, game is back up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It might be a tumour....
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    friarshaggyfriarshaggy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hehe stuck at login.....Anyone know if Tor is up and running?

work all day and find out craptics at it again...

Friar.

Ps. I love Dev Taco with guacamole and sour cream:D
  • Options
    tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sgtkokken wrote: »
    Well Im in... but now my mission is all screwed up :P
    Cant get back into the mission....

Go to Nopada, talk to your bridge officer. Nopada is in Psi Velorum, the sector above Tau Dewa.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Oh, I sincerely hope 'that an update on what will be happening.' will be forthcoming. :)

Seriously, though, please tell the powers that be that this is getting somewhat tiresome. When it happence once, it's a glitch; when it happens every patch, of late, then it's time someone started looking into this.

Attack Patch Delta: wait way too long for sever to come online, then play for 10 minutes, and watch it crash again. And then you need to go to bed, as it's nearing midnight, as Cryptic timed these so that Europeans get little to no margin of error.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Logging in....
    (fingers crossing)
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    andrewdemonxxandrewdemonxx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can't get in sadly, I guess i'm gonna be bored at work.. lol
  • Options
    bucklerpwbucklerpw Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Starbuck from BSG went by Sir. That makes it somewhat alright.

That is only fair as Starbuck is a man played the man and professional actor Dirk Benedict.
  • Options
    bst011bst011 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you. It looks like the dropoff is at the account server in our Boston networks. We're looking into the specifics for where and why.

Boston again? Hasn't the Boston data center been the cause of the last three server crashes?
  • Options
    friarshaggyfriarshaggy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Working? Um NO it's not working. Still getting stuck at login and it times out.

An Irritated Friar...
    Ps if i did this kind of garbage at work I'd be fired.:mad:
  • Options
    razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm logged in but now new EP won't continue is it completely broken aswell?
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    sander233 wrote: »
    To be fair, this is what the server center in Boston looks like now: http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1423536/snow-boston.jpg

No issues with cooling then :D
  • Options
    sylkrodesylkrode Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bucklerpw wrote: »
    That is only fair as Starbuck is a man played the man and professional actor Dirk Benedict.

Somehow I think he's referring to Katie Sakhoff's Starbuck
  • Options
    doctorfunke1doctorfunke1 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can't get past the loading screen, wanted to play before my wife got home, TRIBBLE
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    sylkrode wrote: »

I and many others do not acknowledge the existence of the travesty often referred to as BSG in which Katie Sackhoff attempted a very poor rendition of the most awesome space hero of all time.
  • Options
    rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm reporting that my client side are down as well. any word on fix? :confused:

Edit: it appears that I can log in and play even althrought the server down red icon is here.
    what is going on?
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • Options
    bucklerpwbucklerpw Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sylkrode wrote: »

I call heresy and shenanigans! :)
  • Options
    jackmorgan1149jackmorgan1149 Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm back in, despite the red. Yay
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm reporting that my client side are down as well. any word on fix? :confused:
    My Boston team is currently working on it. We're looking into the potential for an emergency patch later in the evening in order to put in some fixes to Uneasy Allies as well as stability checks.

I'll have more information soon.
This discussion has been closed.