What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Server Login Issues

Comments

• Options
    minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Kill me. When the server will work stable?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It is my moral upstanding duty to be your stalwart defender. Including now, when I'm chatting with people who are all the way across the continent.

I'm also Batman.

I know Batman and you sir, are an Aquaman at best. :P
  • Options
    paterdavepaterdave Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    And the biggest problem that we have is we now can't finish our crystal event They should atleast give us 2 more days for all the delays they have again.
  • Options
    spender007spender007 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's getting a bit boring.

You are making the game unplayable and to be honest the cheap lines of ' I'll not sleep until it's back' sounds like lip service to me dude....

If you paid for a decent meal you liked and was served a pile of s**t would you a) eat it and b) go back again?

Didn't think so...
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sov42 wrote: »

Don't call HER a 'Sir', you baffoon! :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    jacy2077jacy2077 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well, you fixed the patcher before I even posted my first reply. Now the game server is down. Fix that as fast as you did the patcher and I'll be elated.

Have a Spock Dang awesome evening.
    U.S.S. LUNA
    NCC-91018
    Vesta Class
    Admiral Jacy Lyle
  • Options
    dennyboyodennyboyo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have followed this game for many years but am beginning to get totally frustrated with the complete failure of the system with any upgrade of any significance. Although I would be loath to abandon this game I am looking more and more to transferring my game time to "Elite Dangerous", that at least seems to work!
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    when i cant login to STO and cant be bothered kungforum fighting, i watch..

http://map.ipviking.com/

Its basically the live hackattack map of the world, and looks like the film WarGames.. a graphical representation of just how much bad shtuff is being bombarded over the internet, what type, where from, who too.. very eduacational.

*sorry, i say live.. it runs 1 hour behind actual.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited March 2015

:O WTF? Why the hell was he let go? He was the best thing since sliced Branflakes!
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    paterdave wrote: »
    And the biggest problem that we have is we now can't finish our crystal event They should atleast give us 2 more days for all the delays they have again.

Crystal event was due to end today around 9-10 am pacific time. If you didn't complete it this time, you'll just have to wait until they hold it again.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is this in any way related to my difficulties logging into my cryptic account?
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,776 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »

I thought that woman were "Sirs" now in the military. :confused:

Or is that just in Star Trek?
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thank you. It looks like the dropoff is at the account server in our Boston networks. We're looking into the specifics for where and why.

I blame Empress Sela. She has been playing mind tricks on Borg. There was a mouse in the server that the Borg tried to assimilate into a drone. All one could hear was squeeeek as the server went quiet.
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/
  • Options
    chivs116chivs116 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Servers up, Servers Down, Servers Up, Servers Down!!

Cause...Boston!!
    What Fun!!

GMT UK 10.30pm .... NOT HAPPY!!
    4058756.jpg
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    spender007 wrote: »

You are making the game unplayable and to be honest the cheap lines of ' I'll not sleep until it's back' sounds like lip service to me dude....

If you paid for a decent meal you liked and was served a pile of s**t would you a) eat it and b) go back again?

Didn't think so...

Look on the dev tracker, the other day when a large amount of players got accidentally IP banned after working hours she stopped what she was doing and stayed up until at least midnight working and giving us updates.

It's definitely NOT lip service.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Take that back, Namor. :P
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2015

^^ Good retort! :) I doubt they're addessed with 'Aquaman', though.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015

When they refer to oneself as Batman, one can only assume they are male. Also, wtf cares?
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2015

hate to be the one to break it to you, but the event has finished, you had plenty of days to get all 14 shards..
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015

Naw... Batwoman.
    spender007 wrote: »

Didn't think so...

Letting us know that they're working on the problem is not "lip service". Its communication. Better than silence and letting rampant conspiracy theories run wild. Running an MMO or anything like that is pretty complex, and a breakdown somewhere can bring the whole thing down. Its not as simple as flipping a switch. They gotta track down the problem, which takes time. So just relax and let them do their job.

Or did you enjoy the days where we got ZERO communication from the staff?

I believe Trendy is doing the best under the circumstances, and is willing to go an extra mile for us based on her own words.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    inkaineinkaine Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015

ROFL, please tell me you're not serious about that. You're aware that the event finished almost 6h ago? And the server not being up in time after the regular Thursday patch is nothing special.

Sometimes the demands here on the forum are truely ridiculous. Let's hope for the server to be up again soon. Otherwise more of this bs will pop up. :mad:
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ^^ Good retort! :) I doubt they're addessed with 'Aquaman', though.
    To be fair, I wouldn't refer to Aquaman as Sir.

Then again, I'm always reminded that Starbuck from BSG went by Sir. That makes it somewhat alright.
  • Options
    andrewdemonxxandrewdemonxx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We're investigating access to the Account Server for Holodeck connections as well as other Cryptic titles. I am currently speaking to the engineering team.

....I will forgo sleep; through hell or high water I will work with the teams to get the servers back and running.

Thanks for the hard work :/
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited March 2015

That's just a Trek thing. I know, I accidentally said Sir to some female Drill Instructors at Paris Island ...
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    danimb80danimb80 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Launcher works again... but the Server Status Icon is now very, very RED. ;)
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It can go back and forth, even in more modern stories.

IE on "M*A*S*H" Frank Burns insiting that Radar refer to Major Holihan as a SIR, While She snapped back as a "Ma'am".

Rank just solves the problem...
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    well I'm off to bed look's like i wont be able to play the new episode which I have been looking forward to play all day

I really hope this game get's fixed on Friday:(
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Will the episode get an emergency fix? :cool:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
This discussion has been closed.