Options

Dust to Dust Anniversary Episode Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Options
    craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    spookpwa wrote: »
    Yes, we are utterly sick of all the crashes since anniversary went live. :(

u got 3D controller driver and 3D drivers installed? If u do, might be worth a try in uninstalling them.
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    craig76 wrote: »
    u got 3D controller driver and 3D drivers installed? If u do, might be worth a try in uninstalling them.

I did not uninstall them but I did switch them off without any change.

Right now I kind of start to think it would be a good idea for Cryptic to roll back to the way game was before anniversary patch and spend as much time that they need to get it right. :rolleyes:
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    spookpwa wrote: »
    I did not uninstall them but I did switch them off without any change.

Right now I kind of start to think it would be a good idea for Cryptic to roll back to the way game was before anniversary patch and spend as much time that they need to get it right. :rolleyes:

There could be a file that STO is still reading and causing it to crash even tho you have them turned off. Thats why i suggested uninstall :). Plus, i still havent had a crash since i uninstalled them. Easiest way to uninstall, is reinstall your drivers, but do a custom install so you can deselect those 3D drivers and do a fresh install.
    You can only try it, if you still have crashes, then you can scream at me for it later :D
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    scifiesascifiesa Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    as i had no room in my active roster at the point where i recieved the boff in the maze it went to the reserve roster to make room for it. after i've done that i noticed that the boff was nowhere to be found.
    so i discarded some to make additional room in the reserve roster.
    after relogging the boff didn't appear so i went in the mission a seccond time to get her.
    after trying to re-obtain her i got the message that i can only have one of these unique items, but after checking again i still don't have that boff.
    the boff also isn't to be found in the overflow bag.

I am having this exact issue .... can't figure out what to do ....I've tried to check the overflow bag but it doesn't open and I have open slots in my main inventory .... I am also unable to create a support ticket while in game regarding this. :confused: BTW, my toon is Esa@benjuro
  • Options
    abby64abby64 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    While paying the latest event one of mr charecters finisheb the event but when clicked to collecet got no rewards.After the latest update all my Q-mendatoin pointsthat i gatherd for the 2015 event whent onto the 2014eventwith one losing allthepoints altogether.Having to start all over again i do not get the first run through 400 pionts,Not happy
  • Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Can't collect a replacement Kobali officer after i mistakenly fired the one I got the first time through, says "You may only have one of a unique item.".
  • Options
    masterares1masterares1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    craig76 wrote: »
    There could be a file that STO is still reading and causing it to crash even tho you have them turned off. Thats why i suggested uninstall :). Plus, i still havent had a crash since i uninstalled them. Easiest way to uninstall, is reinstall your drivers, but do a custom install so you can deselect those 3D drivers and do a fresh install.
    You can only try it, if you still have crashes, then you can scream at me for it later :D

I tried rolling back my driver as well for my NVidia card and then also tried running STO on my integrated Intel Graphics card and still have the game crash at the same spot on all of my characters. I can play the game and do other stuff but just can't complete the mission Dust to Dust.

If someone from Support reads this my Ticket is: 150206-002558
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sorry for double posting this because I didn't see this thread...

few days ago I was replaying the mission "Dust to Dust" and I didn't noticed it before but there is a mission dialogue mistake. Right before you enter the Temple, when you speak with Hanchon Jetanian, there's a typo in one of the dialogue options:

"This isn't the the first time I've been asked to leave my away team behind. We'll be fine."

there is a second "the" in that dialogue option. I don't know if anyone else noticed it.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • Options
    petr#8330 petr Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have problem with accolade with character romulan kdf, i finish ramp at normal without dying and i complete sucefull in 2 min. and get no accolade can anyone confrim thats is accolade bug for romulan KDF?
  • Options
    emplehodemplehod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My Caitian apparently jumped too high entering the electricity room. Captain Kim and I got stuck in an invisible floor above the action.

I could walk all the down the room over the electricity but couldn't get down.

http://i.imgur.com/tkfQObD.png

I exited to my ship and went back and it started me at the beginning of the building.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Accolade bugs:

Cannot get the accolade for crossing the ramps/bridges unless it is your first play through of the mission. If you have completed the mission before you will/never get the accolade.

Twin souls only awards if you turn in the mission from the samsar bridge, not if you leave the mission.

Map geometry issue:
    /stuck disabled in the maze. I was disconnected by a bad lag spike and when I reloaded the game I appeared inside a section of wall in the maze. /stuck is disabled therefore I had to abandon the mission causing it to restart at the beginning with the vaadwar fight, it didn't even get me to the start of the vault section.

Vaadwar lore consoles irregular behavior in maze:
    After the maze is complete and the walls retract, sometimes the vaadwar consoles are still active, sometimes not. Sometimes it is ones I interacted with that are and other times it is the opposite. In general appears to be random.
  • Options
    emplehodemplehod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I got another Kobali BOFF after running the mission again. I cannot commission her.

I am guessing this is a bug since another toon was told "You can have only one of these".
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    so much for removing the 3D drivers, just had another crash...it was good while it lasted.
    If this problem is anything to do with the last time we had crashes, i think it may ave something to do with the graphics ingame because resetting the graphics options ingame solved the problem for some, but not solving it this time around.This issue will only get to the point of no one being able to play if its not fixed soon:(

Why are there no 5 year anniversary banners in first city and new romulus command centre but there are on ESD? Last year and years before there were
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    m1957flaxm1957flax Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Especially during the ground action in the Kobali trenches: button delays take forever.
    I'm unable to see if I do anything at all with my captain. The only thing I see, is a cooldown on the buttons when they do trigger finally.

I repeated the mission today: I got the console in the second part of the electricity maze for the first time and I didn't miss any other console - no accolade.
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    m1957flax wrote: »
    I repeated the mission today: I got the console in the second part of the electricity maze for the first time and I didn't miss any other console - no accolade.

what about the one(s) before the electricity maze?
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tribble patch says there's a fix for the twin souls accolade, but not the other ones that you can only earn on the first play through.

Please fix them too!
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Vaadwar lore consoles irregular behavior in maze:
    After the maze is complete and the walls retract, sometimes the vaadwar consoles are still active, sometimes not. Sometimes it is ones I interacted with that are and other times it is the opposite. In general appears to be random.

Not a bug.

2 consoles in the maze. One can only be gotten while the maze is up...

so if you finish it without getting it... better luck next time.

The 2nd one is always up and can be gotten at any time either during the maze part or after you clear it and back track to it.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Tribble patch says there's a fix for the twin souls accolade, but not the other ones that you can only earn on the first play through.

Please fix them too!

what's the name of the accolade... you probably need more details.

the ramps/final puzzle has 4 accolades on the list...

complete without dying

complete very hard without dying

do not step on any of the floor traps

complete in under 2 minutes

which one are you saying is bugged?

I know I have gotten complete very hard without dying on a 2nd run.
  • Options
    neoforce42neoforce42 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Edit: Replay missions seemed to make it work. Was not very clear since no option to replay was given when clicking on the overview.
    vevutq3kggic.png

My ultimate Doom open world mod:

http://www.moddb.com/games/doom-compile-project
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    tigeraries wrote: »
    what's the name of the accolade... you probably need more details.

the ramps/final puzzle has 4 accolades on the list...

complete without dying

complete very hard without dying

do not step on any of the floor traps

complete in under 2 minutes

which one are you saying is bugged?

I know I have gotten complete very hard without dying on a 2nd run.

Complete very hard without dying, complete, and complete without hitting floor traps. I have one character that got complete on first try. None of the others have awarded on second or third plays even when meeting conditions.

At least not yet as of last night. Haven't checked post today's patch since I'm at work.
  • Options
    masterares1masterares1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have also now used all of the proxy servers, run a dxdiag, made sure all my drivers are up to date, etc and so far nothing has helped. It crashes every time I try to continue the mission from the point of "Into the Depths" where your character follows Harry into the Kobali temple.

So I went into my folder "~Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\piggs" and deleted the game data and then re-downloaded all the updates about 10Gbs. I then relaunched the game and was able to complete it without any issues and have not had any crashes since. Must have been a corrupt game file or something.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    As of Friday Feb 13, Still not receiving ramp room accolades, even on a first play.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,200,372
    Character kixx@gavinruneblade

Made it across on very hard, first time for this character on the mission. Did not get a single accolade.

Should have received:
    Completed Ramp Room
    Completed Ramp Room without Dying
    Completed Ramp Room without touching electric panel
    Completed Ramp Room without dying on very hard

Should not and Did Not receive:
    Completed Ramp Room in less than 2 minutes
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    until the crashes and lag is fixed, im not spending any money on this game.
    Seems to be the only way for problems to get some sort of answer, by stating the above :(

And whats with the screen shaking all the time now? Anyone else noticed that?
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    banthastriderbanthastrider Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I completed 'Dust to Dust' for the second time yesterday, and when I went to my inventory to look at the new Kobali Deflector Array, I noticed that the entire rightmost column of inventory slots had become blank, shifting all my items over into new configurations. The space is still there on the right, it is just no longer inventory spaces. Interestingly, the 'R&D' tab also shows the same issue, with the rightmost column being missing, but the 'assets' tab fills the full space as normal. My other toons' inventories are fine. Anybody seen this?
    Inventory space is at a premium as it is without things like this happening...
  • Options
    sin99sin99 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Solved my problem sorry
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The Kobali Completionist Accolade says I have to complete the platform section on very hard. I did it a few times. Even without dying. On my last time I didn't die on the hole mazze part and didn't even got the accolade. Is there an addional requirement or is it just bugged?

PS: I'm trying this last accolade for about 6 hour.
  • Options
    sthom1968sthom1968 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    R.e. what seems to be an ongoing problem with the Kobali doff. This is the text of the bug report I've submitted, #3,220,773.

"The first time I ran the mission I had 15 bridge officer candidates and no idea that there was a new one awarded during the maze section of the mission. When I spoke to the Lost Kobali, I therefore didn't get the boff, but thought 'never mind, I'll make a space and pick it up on the next run-through'. This doesn't seem possible, every time I've run the mission and spoken to the Kobali, I get the message "you can only have one of this unique item", or words to that effect. This is despite not having the Kobali in my candidates roster, which has a space free for it. There's nothing in my overflow bag, I really can't see where it's gone if it has been awarded. Surely, if it has been awarded but is no longer in my inventory, it shouldn't flag me up as already having this unique item and I can pick it up properly? Posting this in the bug report forum as well."
  • Options
    ames1ames1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I can't claim the Kobali BOFF for 1 of my toons (A'mesE@lms8). I have tried everything, logout and log back in. Beam up to ship and beam back down to continue the mission, dismiss some of the BOFF candidates to make room, check overflow bag (none), commission another BOFF, Dismiss a BOFF. All I get is the message 'You can only have one of the unqiue item' just like some others have reported.

Does anyone have any suggestion that I have not tried?
  • Options
    daddytrekdaddytrek Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hello,

I have sent in 2 bug reports and received no reply or fix to this issue:

I completed Dust to Dust and claimed the engine but received nothing and since then every time I play my character I get a message saying inventory full even though it isn't and my overflow bag is empty.

Bit crappy playing the mission for nothing!

Please chuck an kobali engine in my inventory thanks.

Cheers for you're help.