What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dust to Dust Anniversary Episode Bug Report Thread

124»

Comments

• adjournonadjournon Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    skk1701j wrote: »
    The Kobali Completionist Accolade says I have to complete the platform section on very hard. I did it a few times. Even without dying. On my last time I didn't die on the hole mazze part and didn't even got the accolade. Is there an addional requirement or is it just bugged?

PS: I'm trying this last accolade for about 6 hour.

I've read two additional requirements. 1: you have to get it on the first run though, that means you die you can't beam out and come back to the underground part, you have to drop it and restart it and run the 20 minute prelude just to get back to the ramps. 2. You can't touch a panel, even if you get off the platform before it retracts, you even graze a glowing floor panel you have to drop the mission and start again... I really hate this accolade, hate hate hate... I've been seriously trying for over a week to get that one final accolade on just my main character... I wish ill on the designers of this for all the BS hoops you have to jump though that they don't tell you about... wish pain, suffering, and despair upon...

STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
  • lupi99lupi99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I completed the episode 4 times across 3 characters. None of the 3 actually received any reward item on completing it the first time and the character that did it a second time is unable to complete the quest and receives inventory full and duplicate item error messages when attempting to do so.
  • stfnotguiltystfnotguilty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Upon returning to my ship after going through the dialogue with Keten and Jhet'leya aboard the Kobali ship, I got the message '[OpenMissionAcquired] To Be Kobali', and the episode was removed from my 'In Progress' list. I can't complete or restart the episode.

Apparently, I was on the very last step of the episode ("Hail Captain Harry Kim"), which makes this darn frustrating. I was looking forward to snagging one of those rewards.
  • jelly0jelly0 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I had the ship AND the Engine / Deflector / Shields on my 3 Main Characters.

The said Shields, Engine and Deflector has disappeared from my Federation Science Captains inventory.

What the hell ???

I suffered the episodes dialog soooooo much to get the set on 3 characters, 2 characters I had the free slot to open the ship and equip the gear, on my science character I did not and the Engines, Shields and Deflector have gone from my inventory.

Here is a screenshot of the Log window to indicate I did do it 4 times, once for the outfit and 3 more times for the rest of the gear along with my inventory with more space than I remember.

http://i.imgur.com/RLsqTiA.jpg

I am not a happy bunny and I have submitted a ticket as well.

Edit
    Managed to locate them in my bank, lord knows what they were doing there lol, tired cancelling my ticket but its not showing any tickets in the ingame menu for me to cancel ???
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It would seem that since the Anniversary ended the mission is grayed out in 5-Year and not part of Delta Quadrant missions. Someone forget to put the 50+ mission in place of the Level 10+ one?

And no it is not in my In-Progress either.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lupi99lupi99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My support ticket was replied to with a response of submit a bug report.

So what do I do now?
  • rerednawrerednaw Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Start Mission, watch cutscene, do space battle.
    After ships cleared, conversation section.
    Then beam to planet. Assemble away team and transport.

Mission crashes to desktop when attempting to load Kobali Prime (ground mission).

Repeatable (as in every time.)

Worked fine before Season 10.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rerednaw wrote: »
    Start Mission, watch cutscene, do space battle.
    After ships cleared, conversation section.
    Then beam to planet. Assemble away team and transport.

Mission crashes to desktop when attempting to load Kobali Prime (ground mission).

Repeatable (as in every time.)

Worked fine before Season 10.

Exact same thing just happened to me. Three times now on two different characters, the exact same result.

Go to beam down to surface - Crash to Desktop.

Really a shame, guys. Since this was a week where we are expected to do re-plays, I was hoping to replay this one a few times. :(
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did the mission earlier today (another re-run on this char) and had no problems whatsoever. Another few hours later, I then decided to do it one more time in order to pick up the missing item for the space set but then I've got CTD's left and right.

The only thing I did different this time was that I've started the mission from the Kobali ground battlezone instead from sector space close to Kobali. I just tried to start it once more, standing at the transporter, but got another CTD. Since I can't use this char now, I am waiting for the cooldown to hopefully return to that position in order to drop the mission and try it again from sector space, yay.

Edit: Nope, makes no difference. CTD @ the first wave on ground, right where the kobali are laying on the ground.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I began in sector space. I've always done it that way. :: shrug ::
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • azntrigboiazntrigboi Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having this exact same issue. :(
  • abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes also here, after beam down to the surface, talked to Harry and walked some meters, fight the first enemies and then crash. This is at this point every time I tried.
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes also here, after beam down to the surface, talked to Harry and walked some meters, fight the first enemies and then crash. This is at this point every time I tried.

Yep same here - get to the first vaadwaur Pod and game crashes out then have to wait for the map to expire to log back into that character or it insta-crashes.
  • noctusgrnoctusgr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yep same here - get to the first vaadwaur Pod and game crashes out then have to wait for the map to expire to log back into that character or it insta-crashes.

same here, the moment i engage the Vaadwaur in combat, client crashes.
  • mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've noticed it crashes if the Gorn is next to the first pod. If it rolls the other version of the map, you're fine.
  • captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Has there been any sorta temp fix found for this bug? At one point I had 3 toons stuck on the ground portion of this mission.

Then last night I beamed in one of my engineers to run it and,, same problem. For me it seems to happen on EVERY engineer EVERY time, however on Tact or Sci it has yet to happen.

I have several toons who have yet to run this mission,, although it is skippable I enjoy playing it and would hate to have to skip it until a fix is found.
    Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman