test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Ezri: *Closes her eyes for a moment before her tail pops out* *Smiles* Ok. NOW I'm ready. *Looks at Zach* Figured I should have the tail to go with the ears right now. Just call me a Christmas Fox or something.
    *The signal from the artifact doesn't match any known language, but there does seem to be some data fragments as well. Looks like it might be a part of something*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    RKT

Allen: more like a data stream thats been corrupted or lost data packets during transition, seeing what it is.

Rose: well, if its like the old treasure hunts,, it maybe a clue to where to look for next. Kiyo, is the Lexington getting our feed?

Kiyo: We are still jn contact.

Lexington

Fiona walks up to Krystal and Kuntel, aftr she grabbed the plate from Zach: Auntie Krystal, Uncle Kuntel?.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Zach: Well you are pretty foxy. *gives her a quick kiss*

Jessica: Welli don't need a mistletoe to kiss you. *kisses rose*

Quinn: Did you make this Dee?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Kuntel breaks away from the kiss he enveloped Krys in.*

Kuntel: Huh? Do I know you?

*He tilts his head.... and Zach gets a stinging feeling on his butt.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: Hm?

Ezri: *Blushes* Thank you Zach...

Deunan: It was a team effort. Keeping it a secret was tough. Managed to keep everyone out by faking a decompression issue.

Amelei: *Looks at a PADD* Huh... the Turner found something... kinda reminds me of...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Jackson: Remind you of what?

*He holds her and swings a bit.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Zach: Ow!

Quinn: So that's what that was. It did seem kinda suspicious.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Fiona: Im Fiona. We met in sickbay when you threatened my big brother, Zach. I wanted to give Auntie Krystal some breakfast, so I saved some cinnamon french toast for her, and you.

Rose justs melts under the kiss.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Kuntel: Oh, uhm... guten tag...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Amelei: Kinda reminds me of the Preserver Starchart. It was in fragments that pointed to different systems. Although set up differently... I think we're dealing with something similar.

Deunan: Well... If there's one thing no one argues about... its a decompression issue on a starship. Besides... needed a bit of a remodel in here anyways.

Ezri: Zach? You alright?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Zach: It feels like something stung me.

Quinn: Cant argue with that.

Jessica: *breaking the kiss* Looks like Kuntel is messing with Zach again.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Fiona: Servus, von Hapsburg-Jade.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    *Kuntel nods.*

Kuntel: What's this about French Toast?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Fiona: So Auntie Krystal, why is Kuntel threatening my brother?

Rose: Let Fiona handle Kuntel for now. See how he is squirming already.

(As Rose takes Jessica into a slow dance)

Rose: so we need to figure out our rings, Ms. O'Connell. Or should I let you handle that,?

RKT

Allen: still nothing actionable, Captain

Rose: Allright, lets get back to the Lexington. Stand down, and lets get the party started. (Hits the Comm) All personnal not on Class Zebra duty, please goto the Mess Hall, and enjoy the party.

That includes all of you. GO! I cna handle this bird.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Jessica: No I think we should both figure out the rings.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose, gets a hand up, and shows a smooth ringn of slightly blue ice: think this will hold us over till we get back to Earth?

Fiona: I made extra French Toast for you and Krystal, after all the babies dont know what time it is excpet thier own time, so made breakfast, enough for you two also.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Jessica: I think it will do just fine.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *walks over to kayla and nuzzles up to her*

you were in on this, weren't you?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose, to Jessica: I hope you got some of our friends gifts too?

Fiona: ..........
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Jessica: Of course i did. Although some of their gifts may not be as special as others.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose to Jessica: How do you do that? I rarely think about it till its upon us, then get gift cards.

(I always seen Rose as one who commits to a task to completion, but will forget about other stuff till it has to be done.).
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Jessica: Well I had stuff planned out for a while now. Fiona's gift was kind of last minute since I had originally made it for myself but yours and Ezri's took me a while to get right. Its all about planning carefully. This is my first Christmas with everyone so I wanted to make it special.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Well, thank you for being you. (Rose tilts her head) I hope this hunt is what we hope it is, as much as I like seeing the kids, we really need to get this fixed. Soon something is gonna happen that will alter thier past to where one of them cant go back. They deserve better
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Jessica: Well I still have a back up plan in case they can't go back from this hunt.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Kayla: Yes. I was. The whole senior staff was in on it.

Ezri: If dad's threatening Zach, its because boyfriends tend to have a harder time earning the trust of a girl's father.

Krystal: Food? Speaking of... where is...

Amelei: AHA!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Zach: I'm guessing it was Kuntel who stung me then.

Quinn: *Carefully trying to maneuver Deunan towards a mistletoe* So when is the gift exchange planned?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Kuntel: Where is what?

*He tilts his head.*

Jackson: AHA! what?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so why was i left out of it? i could've helped set it all up
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    (Fiona is holding a plate that is covered)

Fiona: I didnt make enough for the entire senior staff, but here is my french toast. If you want snow, Mommy can make some.

RkT

(Capt Rose is sottinh in the pilot seat, looking over the feed. )

Rose: I wonder where the mext step is.....
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Amelei: The data from Ezri was only a fragment of a map! We just got another piece, and its pointing to another system!

Kayla: Because it was supposed to be a surprise Shadow.

Krystal: Ah... there it is... *Walks over to several platters of food*

Deunan: I think we're making that up as we go.