test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dps: Channels (pve Records)

Comments

• woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, before this starts to go into an a2b-OP-or-not-thread, most ppl in DPS-Chans have their builds adapted to non-a2b, and have greatly improved with that.
    As there are a2b-nerf-threads in the forums, pls leave your a2b-comments their.

Its really astonishing how ppl claim we are elitists with whom they dont wont to do anything, but still post here.
  • zunaguliizunagulii Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    2015 it will all be nerf non-a2b, way too imba, even more then a2b!!! xD
    and the hardcore dmg-guys will be flying something completely new and different in the meantime and cracking those 100k :D
    edited August 2014
    You find the log in *\Star Trek Online\Live\logs\GameClient , but you have to combat first and let it write, so go in a stf and write /combatlog 1 in your chat, after the stf you should find it.
  • xxxhellspawnyxxxxxxhellspawnyxxx Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • whatinblueblazeswhatinblueblazes Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    First Fed shuttle NWS victory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTQyucuz7yo

Nice! I had no idea that we were the first to do it.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    First Fed shuttle NWS victory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTQyucuz7yo

Was done last event...
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • xxxhellspawnyxxxxxxhellspawnyxxx Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    Was done last event...

Only on KDF side. We failed several times in W10 with feds.
    edited September 2014
    Was done on Thursday shortly after it went live on FED. But acetons and knowledge from the last event made it easy. Though its still nothing doable with pugs.
    edited September 2014
    Well, it wasnt mentioned because its still less than 100k ;)
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nandospc wrote: »
    edalgo wrote: »
    I saw there was a new record high DPS score of over 89k.

Surprised there's no mention of it here yet.

Well done! (Tips cap)

Yo, NandoPC ... this weekend I am going to follow the old famed Napulitan lotto tradition and I am going to gamble on the triplet 89, 15 and 09.

Said numbers will be gambled on the fortune wheel " F I r E nze " :D:P;)
    P58WJe7.jpg

• dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Getting an error during upload. Says "Connection to server failed! Please check your Internet connection and firewall and try again."

Looked myself up on the league to see if it went through. Didn't. League listing is very slow, is it at capacity? Tried it with firewall disabled still not working. Any suggestions?
  • prediwave1prediwave1 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Unable to upload a parse. Is there an alternative way to post proof of your dps?
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    prediwave1 wrote: »
    Unable to upload a parse. Is there an alternative way to post proof of your dps?

Run with someone who has a functional copy of CLR?

What problem are you having, a connection failure?
  • prediwave1prediwave1 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    darkjeff wrote: »
    Run with someone who has a functional copy of CLR?

What problem are you having, a connection failure?

I opened a dropbox account. I will just email a link to one of the admins.
  • elguitoelguito Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i noticed something while playing that i had the option to talk in a channel called dps-10000 but never applied and when i tried to talk it said i was not subscribed
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    elguito wrote: »
    i noticed something while playing that i had the option to talk in a channel called dps-10000 but never applied and when i tried to talk it said i was not subscribed

Someone submitted a combat log with you in it. Go into your chat options, to the channels tab, and join.
  • ussboleynussboleyn Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    elguito wrote: »

Noticed I'd received an invite to this channle too,

Never really bothered with persing my DPS but it's kinda good to know that I'm hitting 10k.

/\
  • thegh0sterthegh0ster Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hiya, hoping this isn't a bit of a necro.

Just stumbled upon this looking for the CLR for in-game monitoring :)

I'd be very interested in an invite to this channel, I'm consistently hitting 30-35k ISA so would be happy to "try out" or whatever is required to get an invite, be nice to play with some decent people for once hahaha xD

Ghoster@thegh0ster - Handle
    edited December 2014
    thegh0ster wrote: »
    Hiya, hoping this isn't a bit of a necro.

Just stumbled upon this looking for the CLR for in-game monitoring :)

I'd be very interested in an invite to this channel, I'm consistently hitting 30-35k ISA so would be happy to "try out" or whatever is required to get an invite, be nice to play with some decent people for once hahaha xD

Ghoster@thegh0ster - Handle

Required: More than 10k dps in ISA. Run the log, upload the results via CLR (dps channel settings) and you will get an invite within 72hours.
  • transamericatransamerica Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have done more than 27k dps and still have not been invited at DPS10k or DPS20k...
    You can check my record on the combalog reader...
    Rank 714 @ivanopochtli 27,748.4 DPS, 11,901,100 DMG
    I have passed the 20k DPS for more than a couple of weeks now but when I am on the chat box, I do not see the 10k dps Channel and I do see the 20k DPS Channel but it states that I am not subscribed...
    Any ideas why or am I doing something wrong or missing???

Thank you

Mr. Stoli
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • transamericatransamerica Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have done more than 27k dps and still have not been invited at DPS10k or DPS20k...
    You can check my record on the combalog reader...
    Rank 714 @ivanopochtli 27,748.4 DPS, 11,901,100 DMG
    I have passed the 20k DPS for more than a couple of weeks now but when I am on the chat box, I do not see the 10k dps Channel and I do see the 20k DPS Channel but it states that I am not subscribed...
    Any ideas why or am I doing something wrong or missing???

Thank you

Mr. Stoli

I just figured it out for the 20k dps channel....

Thank you

Mr. Stoli
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cosmicsunwindcosmicsunwind Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Do I add one of the people in the OP to run through ISE or something to check my DPS to join one of these channels?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Do I add one of the people in the OP to run through ISE or something to check my DPS to join one of these channels?

Download the parser, run ISA (and combatlog), upload the result. You will get an invite within 72h.
  • cosmicsunwindcosmicsunwind Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    woodwhity wrote: »
    Download the parser, run ISA (and combatlog), upload the result. You will get an invite within 72h.

invite how by like, ingame mail?

thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited December 2014
    invite how by like, ingame mail?

thanks

there is no notification. the channel will show up in your channel list (chat settings > channels) when the invite is sent and you will have to highlight the channel and click "join".
  • ashtarprimeashtarprime Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Y'all should update this post to note the death of 20k.
  • angelium44angelium44 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So how exactly does one upload there combat log? I try and it tells me it doesn't qualify for the requirements. I'm running just under 12k dps, problem is I will never be able to complete an Infected Space advance with pugs. Does this mean I'm just screwed?
  • brezenskibrezenski Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Is anyone else having issues with trying to download CLR? The link isn't working...
  • drbiteydrbitey Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    agresiel2 wrote: »
    10k is the entry level for the channels

but there are good helpful players in there and all the 30k players keep a watchfull eye incase of missinformation is given out

we want to help the community be better in both pve and pvp and that starts with knowledge

regardless of qualifying to join channel, was heckled by multiple members for using cannons to the point of leaving channel, excluded from runs due to cannon use. very familiar and successful at pve q's i was told i wasnt good enough for by people who have never ran with me.

all in all i dont recommend this channel for those not plasma doping beams, you will not be treated well.