test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dps: Channels (pve Records)

1234568»

Comments

• uglydiseaseuglydisease Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've been looking all over for a working link to the combat reader, The one you have posted is broken. Can somebody who has a copy of the program please post it to a new site and share the link.
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I've been looking all over for a working link to the combat reader, The one you have posted is broken. Can somebody who has a copy of the program please post it to a new site and share the link.
    Y'all should update this post to note the death of 20k.

The answer to both your questions is here.
    drbitey wrote: »
    regardless of qualifying to join channel, was heckled by multiple members for using cannons to the point of leaving channel, excluded from runs due to cannon use. very familiar and successful at pve q's i was told i wasnt good enough for by people who have never ran with me.

all in all i dont recommend this channel for those not plasma doping beams, you will not be treated well.

I'm sorry you were harassed. If you have a problem, please let an admin know about the situation so that they can deal with it. In my time in the DPS-leagues, I have had lots of favorable experiences; and the few unfavorable experiences I've seen have been dealt with by admins fairly; however, they are not omniscient, and do sometimes have to be told about situations before they can deal with them.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************************

This thread needs to be closed -- we have a sticky at top of thread to new thread. Furthermore, we have an official website:

dps.shivtr.com

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************