test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Video] More Wizardry from the Incredible Ryan: ISA 40k DPS in a Galaxy (not Gal-X)

dichtbringerdichtbringer Member Posts: 120 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnvdxXBZn5Q

Also this just in from today: He went into ISA in a NX-Class T1 ship and got 8k DPS (which is above the required per-player minimum for completion now), outperforming a Recluse ;)

My fanboi meter right now goes to eleven! :)
STO Voice Control Tutorial Video: WATCH
ELITE STF SPEED RECORDS (time on optional remaining):
S07: KASE: 12:54 | CSE: 13:20 | ISE: 12:38 All held personally, my POV
LOR: KASE: 13:19 | CSE: 13:47 | ISE: 13:34 None held personally, other player's POV
S08: coming soon
Post edited by dichtbringer on

Comments

• Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh lord do I feel inadequate now. My guardian pulls just 25k :|

*glares at video to unravel secrets*

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    Looks great ;)

No denying the piloting skills...

Is it possible to see a run that doesn't rely on the support of a Xindi carrier and 3 scimitars?
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    Looks great ;)

No denying the piloting skills...

Is it possible to see a run that doesn't rely on the support of a Xindi carrier and 3 scimitars?

We've discussed recording a run with all T1 ships but that might humiliate 90% of the playerbase.
  • Options
    falklander1989falklander1989 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yaeh so awesome,if we joking:D
  • Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'd like to see that, since it would finally shut up the crowd that likes to say "There's no such thing as skills, they all just have OP gear!" (insinuating that they're just as good, obviously).

I don't think it's actually possible, though. :P
  • Options
    auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yaeh so awesome,if we joking:D

Shut up idiot,they are the best,such a good jerk of material
  • Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We've discussed recording a run with all T1 ships but that might humiliate 90% of the playerbase.

I thought more about shuttles, but yeah, T1 is also fine^^
  • Options
    pewpewphazorspewpewphazors Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnvdxXBZn5Q

Also this just in from today: He went into ISA in a NX-Class T1 ship and got 8k DPS (which is above the required per-player minimum for completion now), outperforming a Recluse ;)

My fanboi meter right now goes to eleven! :)

I would really like to see the NX doing 8k. That sounds unreal :X

But yes TNG fans would be proud of this :D
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Go for it!
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Slow down there, you might overinflate yourself and pop.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    waffadeuce1waffadeuce1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shpoks wrote: »

Hmmm... appears that we may number Shpoks among the 90% with tender egos then.

Dun worry m8, whatever your performance shortcomings, you still have a shpoksy handle...

*grinz*

Kill Feddie.

Waff
  • Options
    rygelx16rygelx16 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2014

It would only humiliate about 1%, the other 99% don't care what you are doing.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hmmm... appears that we may number Shpoks among the 90% with tender egos then.

Dun worry m8, whatever your performance shortcomings, you still have a shpoksy handle...

*grinz*

Kill Feddie.

Waff

Oh, and I almost forgot that 50% of the forum posters here are telepaths. :rolleyes: Thanks for reminding me Troy.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Oh no no no...please reconsider. I would love to see that.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Use t2 ships then so they don't feel so bad.

Also cheers for another milestone accomplished!
  • Options
    jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Seeing as how there was probibly 4 stacks of APB3 up on everything id say it was less the galaxy being awesome and more the enemy was debuffed to hell and back. Not saying a galaxy cant do dmg but that ship is a serious piece of TRIBBLE all things considered.

Sticking it into a group of scims and stuff doesnt really say much of the ship. Its just bloated dps numbers due to debuff stacking, assuming im correct in the use of AP's.
  • Options
    nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Biggest problem with t1 ships (we used to run them) is that you can't survive, the gates will one shot you over and over and over.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    He went into ISA in a NX-Class T1 ship and got 8k DPS

Utter mother f**king badass.* I need to work on my NX, I only get 4k out of it...

* for clarification, that is a compliment.

Oh, and for the record, that Galaxy was not using Aux2Batt.
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jtoney3448 wrote: »
    Seeing as how there was probibly 4 stacks of APB3 up on everything id say it was less the galaxy being awesome and more the enemy was debuffed to hell and back. Not saying a galaxy cant do dmg but that ship is a serious piece of TRIBBLE all things considered.

Sticking it into a group of scims and stuff doesnt really say much of the ship. Its just bloated dps numbers due to debuff stacking, assuming im correct in the use of AP's.

Probably but these STFs are for teams...

it would be one thing if we had training @lvl dummies you can hit and log your dmg... but we dont.

They factor in ship builds and strats to do STFs and all those are a team effort and they energize the skills and abilities to accomplish things.

If all you care about is your personal best dps without outside buffs... just max your build for dps & crits and park & broadside something for a while and log the dmg. But that still isnt indicative or real gameplay results.
  • Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Well actually it would not do humiliate me or the friends that I know because we PVP that's were the real men hang out because if it isn't PVP it just isn't...pve is so lol
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • Options
    trelane87trelane87 Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    shpoks wrote: »

I miss the good ole days when the things that were popping were these silly DPS builds in STFs. Those borg were actually challenging :D
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Do it.

Me and the vast majority of the playerbase I'm sure could not care less what DPS they pump out, it's just a game after all.

So if this team of yours want to do it, then why not?
  • Options
    serevnserevn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014

... Yes do it :) humiliate them. Like Picard once said, they need a kick out of their complacency.
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    jtoney3448 wrote: »

Seeing what? You must be delusional. You could not have seen 4 stacks of APB3 anywhere in that video.

We run APO3.
  • Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wildweasal wrote: »
    Well actually it would not do humiliate me or the friends that I know because we PVP that's were the real men hang out because if it isn't PVP it just isn't...pve is so lol

Vapers paradies is where real man play? Seriously?
  • Options
    omgbamf00omgbamf00 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We run APO3.

So you guys don't do Beta3... must be Beta1 or 2 I see stacked throughout that video.
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Its a shame but these vids worry me, I can almost hear cryptics mind screeching 'nerf!'
  • Options
    porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would really like to see the NX doing 8k. That sounds unreal :X

But yes TNG fans would be proud of this :D

Actually he just did 18k on it--but sadly the video failed. We are trying again.
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Why would anyone be humiliated? - You guys seem like quite a cool bunch of people, and I have enjoyed your videos. It would be a shame if ya stumbled over the line into douchbaggery.

Take pride in your accomplishments, sure, but no need to drag peoples faces across the cat litter tray who don't have the same time and resources to accomplish the same.