test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dooommm!! The Game is Finsihed!! Everything is Doomed Thread!!

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    An NX was parsed for 17k DPS recently..... Enh... you know what comes next.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Calls for a T6 NX?
    DOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

BTW... that is a respectable DPS from a T1 ship. Very nice.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Finally the reality of DR dawns on the server and it's hamsters...
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    adamkafei wrote: »

Just when I thought things were getting back to normal around here.

Ah DOOM, the gift that just keeps on giving. Time for the event extension requests that'll likely never happen, and everyone suddenly being accredited server experts!

Rejoice!
  • adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    Just when I thought things were getting back to normal around here.

Ah DOOM, the gift that just keeps on giving. Time for the event extension requests that'll likely never happen, and everyone suddenly being accredited server experts!

But this IS the norm here :D
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    New Mod closed another fun thread for Spam... in Ten Forward...

DOOOOOMMM!!!!

On another note... Incoming Dilithium Storm tomorrow!
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bluegeek wrote: »
    I've got to say that as much as I am a fan of the Intrepid class, I'm a bit disappointed with this.

First, too many versions. We have the T4 version. The C-Store version. The fleet version. The T5-U versions. And now this? If I had used an upgrade token or fleet modules on any of that, I would have been a seriously unsatisfied customer.

I can only imagine the consternation from somebody who bought the C-Store version, then the fleet version, and then shelled out for a T5-U upgrade thinking that no T6 version was coming. And then learned that they had to pay out even more to get the Voyager interior.

It would have been far better if Cryptic had made clear that the T6 version was on it's way and gave people the option to upgrade the T5 or not.

Second, I agree that it should have had a hangar bay but I get that the aero shuttle was supposed to be an integrated part of the ship design. So that's a wash, I guess.

The BOFF setup is okay, I guess. I'm not sure where that hybrid spot should've gone, but the LTC science probably would've been better than the LT engineering spot. I'm also thinking that it would have been even better to switch the LTC science and the LT tactical and then make that the hybrid slot as a nod to Tuvok's role on Voyager. Better yet, wish they could seat Intel BOFFs in the universal stations.

BUT... this will be the only true T6 science vessel, probably for awhile. Passing it up is going to be a tough decision. It's still going to be an excellent support vessel able to take a sound beating and come back for more. A lot like Voyager, actually.

Guess I'll wait to see what the bundle prices are going to be and wait to hear what the early adopters have to say about it. That'll be the make-or-break that decides me on whether to pry some of my captains out of their upgraded Vestas. It's not looking too good at the moment.

Things that might get me to buy it despite my reservations:

* A true hangar bay with aero shuttle pets
    * Hybrid universal BOFF stations that allow seating any Intel BOFF
    * A unique secondary deflector to use as part of the 3 pc set instead of the aero console
    * A fantastic price on a bundle
    * 3 tactical console slots and 4 science console slots instead of 2/5.

Not going to happen, but there you go.

DOOOOOOMMM!!! Even a Mod has expressed disappointment with the most recent offering! We're all DOOOOOMMMMEDDDDD!!!!!!
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    adamkafei wrote: »

Dude...you dont get it. This is NOT real doom...but sarcastic DOOM....for sure now we ALL doomed :D
    DUwNP.gif

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    DOOOOOM!!!!

A Dooom of equal DOOM has Hit Dooom Canceling out DOOM!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • random909random909 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Been a while since I've been here...... Here comes my little slice of DOOM! :eek: And these new packs? DOOMED! :eek:
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The rate of doom gain has discovered to be anomalous. In order to make sure doom gain is scaled correctly, we will be increasing the amount of doom gained in addition to doom needing to be gained to become doooooooomed.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    let's hope the new "puzzler" XP shifteroo does not bring ..... DDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM! lol :D
    eywdK7c.jpg
    edited November 2014
    betayuya wrote: »
    let's hope the new "puzzler" XP shifteroo does not bring ..... DDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM! lol :D

Too late...XP messed up again....and what players actually THINK. Cyrptic thought the playerbase was really stupid and wouldn't notice another GREAT nerf...Cryptic is really doommmmm now
    DUwNP.gif

• scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    So everyone get's to dance the night away, consume all manner of intoxicating substances and if they're lucky hook up with someone else for some casual 'debriefing' in the changing rooms.

So where is my Gorn invitation? Or any other KDF? I thought we were friends!?

...didn't want to go to that stupid party anyway...*sniff*
  • xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dude...you dont get it. This is NOT real doom...but sarcastic DOOM

Are we still sure about this? :confused:

and dooom or something.
    edited November 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    So everyone get's to dance the night away, consume all manner of intoxicating substances and if they're lucky hook up with someone else for some casual 'debriefing' in the changing rooms.

So where is my Gorn invitation? Or any other KDF? I thought we were friends!?

...didn't want to go to that stupid party anyway...*sniff*

Could always celebrate dooooom on Drozana or Risa. :D
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Could always celebrate dooooom on Drozana or Risa. :D

I'm thinking I'll celebrate in Broken Moon. My Hornet misses me.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    DOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM version 2
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,435 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This thread isn't on the first page! DOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • frontierplanetsfrontierplanets Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I HAVE RETURNED! Therefore, doom.

Also, did not finish Mirror Event project. Therefore, EXTRA DOOM, FOR EVERYONE! :D
    For best results, read my posts in the voice of Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness.

*busts down your door while wearing a Starfleet uniform*
    Time to boldy go, losers.
    #this is how you SHOULD collect your crew from shore leave
  • captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    All this talk about DPS, I must be doomed cause i dont even no how much DPS i do & dont really care, i press fire & it dies,,,,,,sooner or later.
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Salsa Doom!!!!

er, wait opps, i mean salsa dip, the kind i like spicy stuffs.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    48 hours and no new DOOM posts. Surely *this* is a sign that the game is doomed.

This thread bump brought to you by DOOM detergent. Get your laundry sparkling while having a good laugh. *

* May stain clothing, test in inconspicuous area. Rinse thoroughly, DOOM detergent will burn skin on contact. May not be safe for asbestos underwear.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
    edited November 2014
    wylonus wrote: »
    Salsa Doom!!!!

er, wait opps, i mean salsa dip, the kind i like spicy stuffs.

That would explain why I was attacked by a giant jalape
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just realized I haven't posted in the DOOM Thread in over month...

I guess my feelings toward the game have been 'eh' lately.

There's been nothing to inspire me to create new song vignettes beyond being disappointed by the current direction the game has taken.

Unfortunately, Disappointment only creates Contempt and anything created while using that emotion, comes from bitterness rather than mirth.

The last thing I want is to fall into that abyss when it comes to my favorite pastime.

Star Trek Online at the moment, has taken a detour down an avenue that I'm not willing to blithely follow.
    Hopefully when the Winter Event hits, I'll find reason enough to check in to see if it has discovered it's on a dead-end road and has at the very least, turned around..., instead of going over the cliff.

:(
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My Gummy Bear died...
    My Unicorn ran away...
    My Imaginary Friend got kidnapped...
    The Voices in my head won't talk to me today...

OH NOOOO, I"M GOING SANE!!!

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    edited November 2014

LOL another Dooooommmm thread....totally cool :D:D:D
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2014
    256 pages of DOOMMM...still running :D
    DUwNP.gif

• erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    If it's only in New York, then that's not really scary to me. I'm several thousands kilometers away.
    But you have my sympathy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.