What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Rising: Operations Pack

Comments

• Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm anxious and fearful of those duty officers having R&D traits. If they do and they are
    ultra-rares, crafters will be buying the pack just so they aren't at a disadvantage.

They are listed as Very Rare, and that is all we know.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I just see the price at $124.99...

if that's the discounted price then the retail price after launch is $156.24?
  • Options
    jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    I just see the price at $124.99...

if that's the discounted price then the retail price after launch is $156.24?

give or take, it might be rounded up to 160.00 to be even with the legacy pack though
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I bought it.... Flame me baby! :P
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    suaveks wrote: »
    Just FYI, DR OP Pack will probably hit Steam as well, as STO database has been updated with another DLC - http://steamdb.info/app/9900/dlc/

Thanks for the info! Looks promising.
  • Options
    captwilhelmcaptwilhelm Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would like to report a bug and make a request:

The bug: I'm in Brazil and when I try to access the Delta Pack page, it returns a not found page. I tried this across different computers, using different ISPs. But recently, I had the opportunity to travel abroad, and there I able to open it perfectly fine, using the same notebook as I use here. So, its defitely an error in Arc pages.

The request: Not everyone has 125 dollars availbale to spend in a game. This does not means these people do not wish to support the game buying things from C-Store. So, it would be really nice to have a cheaper "Starter pack", just as happened with LoR.
    Pre-forum change name: Captain Wilhelm

Thanks Cryptic for introducing the Kelvin Timeline. It remembered why I decided to never more put any money on this game.
  • Options
    admiraltroikaadmiraltroika Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    What traits will the boffs in this pack have?
  • Options
    webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My thoughts on Delta Rising Operations Pack:

"Cool, nice ships.. but how about more ships for the KDF and romluans?"

Cryptic: Here's a new ship for the Feds, its the Dauntless!

"Uhm.. Kay.. cool.. but.. what about the Romulans and KDF?"

Cryptic: Hey! How about some more costumes for everyone?

"..... I don't think your liste- Oh forget it..."
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    webdeath wrote: »
    My thoughts on Delta Rising Operations Pack:

"Cool, nice ships.. but how about more ships for the KDF and romluans?"

Cryptic: Here's a new ship for the Feds, its the Dauntless!

"Uhm.. Kay.. cool.. but.. what about the Romulans and KDF?"

Cryptic: Hey! How about some more costumes for everyone?

"..... I don't think your liste- Oh forget it..."

LOL more for us kdf players LOL i wish

uniforms cool except not the one Kdf has been begging for for years . the dahar master long coat.

2 new ships cool one looks nice actually the raptor. kdf raptor linup was really lacking. but another battle cruiser? why nor a decent BoP that we have been begging for?

so really kdf is the nearest faction in the game to what trek was . feds are far and away from it. with raiders even now jeese. But they say kdf items dont sell so they dont make them but here are two examples of them making stuff we dont want.

drop the silly uniform in the pac and sell us the dahar master long coat . that we will buy.

why make another battle cruiser most of our ships are already battle cruisers . or atleast make us a Heavy BoP basically a battle cruiser that looks like a Brel another item we would buy.

I just do not understand it really . they invest the time and money to actually make a few things . would it have really been that much more trouble to incorporate the new ideas they have into the what we have asked for?
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    yorethelyorethel Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Since buyers of the pack are getting new boffs and they aren't sure what else to include, It would be nice if Cryptic could include some Boff spaces for buyers of the pack like 3 extra per character.

I'm out of spaces on my BOFF roster on most of my toons (Without buying more spaces) and when buying the Operations pack I'm gonna have to get rid of some of my old crew which I'd rather not do and I also don't want to spend lots of ZEN upgrading spaces on each of my 9 toons, which would be expensive, especially when I just forked out for the Operations Pack.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    yorethel wrote: »
    Since buyers of the pack are getting new boffs and they aren't sure what else to include, It would be nice if Cryptic could include some Boff spaces for buyers of the pack like 3 extra per character.

I'm out of spaces on my BOFF roster on most of my toons (Without buying more spaces) and when buying the Operations pack I'm gonna have to get rid of some of my old crew which I'd rather not do and I also don't want to spend lots of ZEN upgrading spaces on each of my 9 toons, which would be expensive, especially when I just forked out for the Operations Pack.

Test server notes has info on free bridge officer slots as you level up... dont know if it's 3 thou.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Test server notes has info on free bridge officer slots as you level up... dont know if it's 3 thou.

It's only 2 unfortunately.

• Options
    fangwolf1fangwolf1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well I went ahead and bought it paid $144.42 because the exchange rate between canada and US isn't great atm the only question I have is all that stuff going to be automatically unlocked for us who purchased it before the 14th and atm there's nothing unlocked for us to use right now?
  • Options
    jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    fangwolf1 wrote: »
    Well I went ahead and bought it paid $144.42 because the exchange rate between canada and US isn't great atm the only question I have is all that stuff going to be automatically unlocked for us who purchased it before the 14th and atm there's nothing unlocked for us to use right now?

nothing is unlocked until the 14th, at which time everything will be unlocked.

the systems needed to use anything in the pack are not yet implemented on holodeck
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    fangwolf1 wrote: »

It's unlocked on the 14th, so we don't have to long to go, and the Walking Dead returns on the 12th so we don't even have to wait a week! :D

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Need details on the Bridge and Duty Officers that come with this bundle.

Need to know what Racial Traits the Bridge Officer has and if they come with anything that is exclusive to Bridge Officers that can't be trained at the trainer or the Captain.

Need to know what traits the Duty Officer has and what jobs they hold and if they have any abilities if slotted to active duty. Or if they are a part of the new R&D Schools for crafting.
  • Options
    pelios6pelios6 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Seems like an awful lot of money to shell out. ( That i can't afford ):(
  • Options
    stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    pelios6 wrote: »
    Seems like an awful lot of money to shell out. ( That i can't afford ):(
    then don't buy it. you can buy any of the ships individually when the expansion goes live. the pack has nothing to do with the expansion. the expansion's free.
  • Options
    darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    DELTA PACK IS FINALLY ON STEAM!

Buy it here http://store.steampowered.com/app/325170/
  • Options
    vaylikvaylik Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yeah it's on steam for 160 instead of the 130 through ARC too bad you have to use skrill which my bank flags as possibly fraud and wont let through, or paypal which a family member has had actual fraudulent transactions happen. so I'll bypass buying the delta pack altogether and yes the 30 dollar difference is what kills it as I had budgeted for the 130 not 160 I can buy zen with my card but I can't buy the pack and that just makes no sense.
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And everyone was so worried that it wouldn't show up on Steam. Seriously. :P
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Smirk/Trendy:

Arc shows the DR Pack with a price for Euro 119,--
    Stream shows the Pach with a price for Euro 149,--

What price is right?

(Insert the theme from the gameshow now..) :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Smirk/Trendy:

Arc shows the DR Pack with a price for Euro 119,--
    Stream shows the Pach with a price for Euro 149,--

What price is right?

(Insert the theme from the gameshow now..) :D

If you buy direct thru PW you get 20% off...

20% off expires once DR goes live
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If you buy direct thru PW you get 20% off...

20% off expires once DR goes live

Thanks, now I am a sad, sad panda..
  • Options
    odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I just bought mine, but it said that it wasn't registered to my account. The page automatically closed, so I don't really have any confirmation that the purchase was linked to my STO account. I was logged in at the time.

Is it simply a matter of waiting until release, and then the items will be registered to my account, or is there some process to go through pre-released?
  • Options
    josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    enoemg wrote: »
    I just bought mine, but it said that it wasn't registered to my account. The page automatically closed, so I don't really have any confirmation that the purchase was linked to my STO account. I was logged in at the time.

Is it simply a matter of waiting until release, and then the items will be registered to my account, or is there some process to go through pre-released?
    Did you get a receipt confirming your purchase? If so, then just wait until the 14th, and you'll have access to everything in the pack.
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
  • Options
    odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you get a receipt confirming your purchase? If so, then just wait until the 14th, and you'll have access to everything in the pack.

I did get a number of emails confirming the purchase, so I guess everything's in order. Thanks.
  • Options
    mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    enoemg wrote: »

If you look at your zen wallet transaction history on ARC it shows your purchase and transaction number.. the pack will show up on launch in the c-store under bundles. Here is the link on how to claim it based on your purchase channel:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246311
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Has there been any confirmation of when exactly the price of this pack will go to 'full price'? The FAQ just states that it will happen but they don't know when yet and will communicate it once they've decided.

Really I want to know if waiting to find out whether I luck out and win the pack, will mean I can't buy it at the reduced price any more if I don't win. Since the results of the draw wont be announced until the 14th which is launch day.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Has there been any confirmation of when exactly the price of this pack will go to 'full price'? The FAQ just states that it will happen but they don't know when yet and will communicate it once they've decided.

Really I want to know if waiting to find out whether I luck out and win the pack, will mean I can't buy it at the reduced price any more if I don't win. Since the results of the draw wont be announced until the 14th which is launch day.

Err... I think it will be somewhere around 150/160$.