test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holodeck Login Issues (9/27) [Resolved]

Comments

• szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You DO realize this is a thread about Holodeck Login Issues from LAST SATURDAY ?! No ? Ok. :D
  • verigen26verigen26 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well if it WAS fixed it wouldn't be happening again would it? Still stands as unresolved.....
  • chadlychadly Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rearll wrote: »
    It's not authenticating because there's no server there that's responding:

140616 13:21:15 67 Client[0 [NOENT]]: GameServer link disconnected (208.95.186.46:7361). Reason: socket was shutdown(0:No error) (socket error 0: No error)
    140616 13:21:15 68 Client[0 [NOENT]]: GameServer link attempting connect (208.95.186.55:7046).
    140616 13:21:15 69 Client[0 [NOENT]]: GameServer link connected (208.95.186.55:7046).
    140616 13:25:05 71 Client[0 [NOENT]]: GameServer link being forcibly disconnected by client (208.95.186.55:7046): Connecting to new server
    140616 13:25:05 72 Client[0 [NOENT]]: GameServer link disconnected (208.95.186.55:7046). Reason: Connecting to new server(997:Unknown socket error) (socket error 997: Unknown socket error)

lol go figure no upgrades that work, new ships look like tron, more pew pew instead of exploration....did battlestar galactica and star wars have a TRIBBLE kid????
  • oneofnine1oneofnine1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i get unable to authenticate
  • goroda52goroda52 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    unable to login
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    oneofnine1 wrote: »
    why Does This Say Resolved It Is not
    i get unable to authenticate

Read this thread's title. Then again and again... Got it?
  • oneofnine1oneofnine1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    no mod feels like the thread should mybey be locked???
  • chicag0joechicag0joe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    chadly wrote: »
    lol go figure no upgrades that work, new ships look like tron, more pew pew instead of exploration....did battlestar galactica and star wars have a TRIBBLE kid????

LOL!

Thank you, needed a laugh :P
  • nuqinuqi Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) Unable to authenticate.

2) Resolved.

One of the above is true and it's not the second.
    0EaMZUq.jpg
    edited September 2014
    well the more they fix now, the less (hopefully) they will need to by the expansion release
  • c0mmandersamc0mmandersam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Still not working for me even after fix :(
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    verigen26 wrote: »
    Well if it WAS fixed it wouldn't be happening again would it? Still stands as unresolved.....

the issue on Saturday was only affecting STO. I went to play Champions while this issue was happening.

What's happening now is affecting all Cryptic games. It's a different issue. Laughing just didn't close the thread when the issue Saturday was fixed so people are adding to it now. But a new thread on CO site says it's happening to all the Cryptic games.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
    edited September 2014
    szim wrote: »
    Read this thread's title. Then again and again... Got it?
    chicag0joe wrote: »
    LOL!

Thank you, needed a laugh :P

oh your welcome, the more i look at all this the more it makes sence
  • moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hi there. First off I want to say I hope this is the right spot. I tried to create a new thread on it but could not. As of today 9/29/14 when I try to log into STO I get an "Unable to authenticate" error. At the time of the post it is 4:49pm USA Eastern Standard Time.
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • virtualblackmanvirtualblackman Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Still can't authenticate.

Also was playing at lunchtime and switched characters....a few minutes later switched back and it would not log me in until I changed my name on the first toon. Nothing offensive about it...so it was very strange.
    edited September 2014
    moofry wrote: »
    Hi there. First off I want to say I hope this is the right spot. I tried to create a new thread on it but could not. As of today 9/29/14 when I try to log into STO I get an "Unable to authenticate" error. At the time of the post it is 4:49pm USA Eastern Standard Time.

welcome to our world there kiddo:confused:
  • stubal09stubal09 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hmm didnt have it the other day (now i do though was playing little over an hour & a half ago) with no problem other than some serious lag.

now i get unable to authenticate
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    szim wrote: »
    You DO realize this is a thread about Holodeck Login Issues from LAST SATURDAY ?! No ? Ok. :D

Eh. It saves on space. Why create a new thread when there's a perfectly serviceable one just sitting here?
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • starksto#1067 starksto Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Same here.

Monday 1:53PM (PST)
    Fleet Admiral/Chancellor
    Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
    Looking for a fun and friendly fleet?
    edited September 2014
    stubal09 wrote: »
    hmm didnt have it the other day (now i do though was playing little over an hour & a half ago) with no problem other than some serious lag.

dont you worry they will have this all done in time for retirement :::))):D
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stubal09 wrote: »

Then you must have not been playing at the time it happened on Saturday because they took the entire game down while they fixed it.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    chadly wrote: »
    welcome to our world there kiddo:confused:

lol, I have had it happen before. Was just trying to make sure they knew in a polite manner unlike some do. :)
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • mithril84922mithril84922 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SET PHASERS TO FRAG....point at server...BOOM :mad:
    :rolleyes:

never had this error before "Unable to authenticate:" you know my grandpa had saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it" now that beening said what did u guys break?:eek:

because if this about %2 of the population with login trouble u just screwed it for the 98% of the rest of us that were not having this issue until now. how about checking your coding on the test server before going live. more frusterated than mad just to let u know.:D
  • cratchmastercratchmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I'm having this same problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm unable to autenticate too... damn... :/
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Also confirming Unable to authenticate when loading up the launcher this morning as of 2100GMT Tuesday for me.
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • drakomagidrakomagi Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm also unable to authenticate.
  • derjoshownzderjoshownz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is there any post from a official stating how long this logging issue TRIBBLE gonna last ?
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nuqi wrote: »
    1) Unable to authenticate.

2) Resolved.

One of the above is true and it's not the second.

Both are true.

-->> Notice the date ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nooooooooooooo! :(

Aww come on. I just wanna play my favorite game in the world. I hate down times.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]