Install Arc
Options

Holodeck Login Issues (9/27) [Resolved]

Comments

• Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    szim wrote: »
    You DO realize this is a thread about Holodeck Login Issues from LAST SATURDAY ?! No ? Ok. :D

Eh. It saves on space. Why create a new thread when there's a perfectly serviceable one just sitting here?
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    starksto#1067 starksto Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    moofry wrote: »
    Hi there. First off I want to say I hope this is the right spot. I tried to create a new thread on it but could not. As of today 9/29/14 when I try to log into STO I get an "Unable to authenticate" error. At the time of the post it is 4:49pm USA Eastern Standard Time.

Same here.

Monday 1:53PM (PST)
    Fleet Admiral/Chancellor
    Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
    Looking for a fun and friendly fleet?
  • Options
    chadlychadly Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stubal09 wrote: »
    hmm didnt have it the other day (now i do though was playing little over an hour & a half ago) with no problem other than some serious lag.

now i get unable to authenticate

dont you worry they will have this all done in time for retirement :::))):D
  • Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stubal09 wrote: »
    hmm didnt have it the other day (now i do though was playing little over an hour & a half ago) with no problem other than some serious lag.

now i get unable to authenticate

Then you must have not been playing at the time it happened on Saturday because they took the entire game down while they fixed it.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    chadly wrote: »
    welcome to our world there kiddo:confused:

lol, I have had it happen before. Was just trying to make sure they knew in a polite manner unlike some do. :)
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • Options
    mithril84922mithril84922 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SET PHASERS TO FRAG....point at server...BOOM :mad:
    :rolleyes:

never had this error before "Unable to authenticate:" you know my grandpa had saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it" now that beening said what did u guys break?:eek:

because if this about %2 of the population with login trouble u just screwed it for the 98% of the rest of us that were not having this issue until now. how about checking your coding on the test server before going live. more frusterated than mad just to let u know.:D
  • Options
    cratchmastercratchmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    moofry wrote: »
    Hi there. First off I want to say I hope this is the right spot. I tried to create a new thread on it but could not. As of today 9/29/14 when I try to log into STO I get an "Unable to authenticate" error. At the time of the post it is 4:49pm USA Eastern Standard Time.

I'm having this same problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm unable to autenticate too... damn... :/
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Also confirming Unable to authenticate when loading up the launcher this morning as of 2100GMT Tuesday for me.
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • Options
    drakomagidrakomagi Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm also unable to authenticate.
  • Options
    derjoshownzderjoshownz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is there any post from a official stating how long this logging issue TRIBBLE gonna last ?
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nuqi wrote: »
    1) Unable to authenticate.

2) Resolved.

One of the above is true and it's not the second.

Both are true.

-->> Notice the date ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nooooooooooooo! :(

Aww come on. I just wanna play my favorite game in the world. I hate down times.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sawzall78sawzall78 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Everybody not currently in a game is having the same problem and apparently its not just STO but every ARC game.
  • Options
    hunterkiller64hunterkiller64 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    same for me ....:mad:
  • Options
    soma90soma90 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm also getting an unable to authenticate message I did a bit of checking and it would appear the servers are down again :(
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Lots of people 'Unable ot Authenticate". So it's not just me...

This is annoying - everything was fine, then I logged out because I had to go to the post office and I come back to this...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    idontcare4oo3idontcare4oo3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    getting the same here now was logged in went picked up kids from school and now

"Unable to authenticate:"
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    sawzall78 wrote: »
    Everybody not currently in a game is having the same problem and apparently its not just STO but every ARC game.

Thats cause ARC itself sucks lol. They should left it alone so each game still had its own login...not a login gateway.
  • Options
    chadlychadly Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sawzall78 wrote: »

SO ITS ARCS FUALT!!!!!!! BAYONETES https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5_hj0odDR51pQW9TgKI4_ZHXaa9zbTWtG8Er5sxgQH4FYjckFzwhttp://
  • Options
    cragorn2cragorn2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yep get home from work and cannot log in thru Arc or from the .exe file
  • Options
    lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited September 2014
    No not fixed!!!

Why is it stated "Resolved" and No I can not get in!!!

This thread was created when the Holodeck Server was kaput. You were able to log in, but you could not go to the main game, just the beta-test servers.
    Now it's the log in server that's kaput. No log in at all. No main game. No beta-testing. And by the sounds of it, no playing other PWE games.
  • Options
    mrspockrenmrspockren Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    5:00 pm in the east and still cant log in, i guess nothing has been resolved yet
  • Options
    skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am also now getting this, and was able to get in multiple times earlier today. I was on less than 2 hours ago, though logged in around 8 AM PST.
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • Options
    chaosgod777chaosgod777 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    not resolved!!! 1:03pm Pacific. I was on 2 hours ago!
  • Options
    idontcare4oo3idontcare4oo3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    mrspockren wrote: »
    5:00 pm in the east and still cant log in, i guess nothing has been resolved yet

i was logged in and stayed logged in when i went to get my kids from school and now
    "Unable to authenticate:" and its 4:00 pm here lol
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Oooooh, maybe one of the devs was reading the forums...or even working on coding and got so made he/she performsed a mass ban and walked out??? lol
  • Options
    cragorn2cragorn2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i bet the ability to buy zen is still working :cool:
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Also unable to authenticate .
  • Options
    volpe42volpe42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Here I thought the problem I was having was cause I just upgraded my processor to a quad, but its good to hear I didn't mess up the PC.

But I wan't to test drive my new cpu.