What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Tax

124»

Comments

• anahadaranahadar Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    How about you guys read this
    > http://books.google.de/books?id=Cw2RRmYT4rAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=why+do+we+pay+taxes&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ir74U6vvI-yO4gTqpYGoDw&ved=0CCAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=why%20do%20we%20pay%20taxes&f=false

I won't argue with you guys about some thing that is as old as the first human society.

AND BTW, there could be mechanisms, to avoid abuse. Instead of offending me, you could contribute to the topic by thinking of a way how to manage this.
  • barbofb92barbofb92 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think taxes are a great idea. That would simplyfy the whole managment.

I cant see why you guys are against it, as if they will take your first born child.

Everybody can decide on his own if he use it or not!

So if you dont need it do not use it ! !
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    anahadar wrote: »
    How about you guys read this
    > http://books.google.de/books?id=Cw2RRmYT4rAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=why+do+we+pay+taxes&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ir74U6vvI-yO4gTqpYGoDw&ved=0CCAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=why%20do%20we%20pay%20taxes&f=false

I won't argue with you guys about some thing that is as old as the first human society.

AND BTW, there could be mechanisms, to avoid abuse. Instead of offending me, you could contribute to the topic by thinking of a way how to manage this.

So we offend you because we don't agree with you. Are you mad i and others have stated good reasons why this is a bad idea and thats the best you can do LMAO. I will now ignore this thread and class it as a troll post and skip reading any of your future posts.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    anahadar wrote: »
    Hi,

I am the Administrator of a Small Fleet.
    As many others, we have got a problem with filling up the Dilithium in our Fleet Projects.
    May be its a Problem with discipline call it what ever you want.

So I suggest, that the administrators of a Fleet get a tool for taxiation.

1. Income Tax refined Dilithium, every time dilithium is refined a percentage of it goes to the Fleetaccount, the tax rate shall be defined by the fleetadministration

2. Income Tax EC, every Time the Player recives EC a percentage of it goes to the Fleetaccount, the tax rate shall be defined by the fleetadministration

3. VAT Dilithium and EC, every time a Player buys something a percentage of it goes to the Fleetaccount, there could be different rates for A.Ship Weapons, B.Consoles, C.Def/Shil/Eng/Cores, D. ground gear, the tax rates shall be defined by the fleetadministration

4. Starbase VAT, in principle this is the same thing as the Vat, the major difference is that the tax is collected by the owner of the holding and not by the Fleet of the consumer

The tool should checkable Accounts for Dilithium and EC.

The collected tax could be redistributed as Fleetcredits, when the Fleet it self has spend it.
    This could function automaticly or the Fleet it self could recive a Fleetcredit account.

And as we talk about Asset tools, a credit tool would be nice.
    May be as a new Fleetholding, Ferengie Banking Branch or some thing like that? :D

With this in place, you would be lucky to find anyone, willing to be a permanent part of a fleet.

http://books.google.de/books?id=Cw2RRmYT4rAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=why+do+we+pay+taxes&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ir74U6vvI-yO4gTqpYGoDw&ved=0CCAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=why%20do%20we%20pay%20taxes&f=false

And really, this is so outdated, and full of Capitalistic TRIBBLE!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    So we offend you because we don't agree with you. Are you mad i and others have stated good reasons why this is a bad idea and thats the best you can do LMAO. I will now ignore this thread and class it as a troll post and skip reading any of your future posts.

TBH he lost my respect when he broke to forum rules to resurrect this festering corpse of a bad idea.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
This discussion has been closed.