test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you hear that? The flow of Orion tears....

Comments

• Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    patrickngo wrote: »
    Maybe I'm blind or on at the wrong hours but...

I've never seen a "Panda" running Klingon/KDF.

Ever.

I do not believe this mythical thing exists.

Hi there. :)
  • Options
    cepholapoidcepholapoid Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mindsharp wrote: »
    When did the Q-man join HoBO ?!?!

HEHE nabbed my unfleeted klink a few days ago in kerrat. Dropped on TS an heard there was a party in Nvak. Too bad I don't have a useable mic to talk back. Just kinda listened in.
    cI5XEZr.jpg
  • Options
    hurleybirdhurleybird Member Posts: 909
    edited August 2014
    patrickngo wrote: »
    Maybe I'm blind or on at the wrong hours but...

I've never seen a "Panda" running Klingon/KDF.

Ever.

I do not believe this mythical thing exists.

At one time it did
  • Options
    nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Names censored due to naming and shaming
    brandonfl wrote: »
    [Zone] -D***********n: tears tears tears you F@GGGGGG
    [Tell] -D***********n: go f#ck yourself you little b&tch. any time you wanna fight look me up ill beat you a$$ again an again an again.
    [Tell] -D***********n: f*cking f#g troll HAHAQ
    [Tell] -D***********n: WANNA SEE MY D*&K YOU F*G
    [Tell] -D***********n: HAHAHA posting the video now, you can report that as well F^G

Childish comments like this are not constructive in anyway. A little trash talk can be fun but this is well over the line. This is one of the main reasons people don't play PVP, which means it gets less dev attention. For all the work you're putting into building the community, this stuff just ruins it.

Oh yea... Flourish the meds!!

...wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • Options
    dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited August 2014
    nagrom7 wrote: »

Childish comments like this are not constructive in anyway. A little trash talk can be fun but this is well over the line. This is one of the main reasons people don't play PVP, which means it gets less dev attention. For all the work you're putting into building the community, this stuff just ruins it.

...wait.

I know right... ;)

Give this a try>>> http://www.hellokittyonline.com/

I don't play it so you wont have to deal with me over there. :D

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    Actually he started the smack talk back on page 3>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18659021&postcount=30

No place in a Trek MMO... Yet im here all the same?!?!?

I'm happy and enjoying myself.... LOLz

This thread was made from trolling>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18654621&postcount=1

If a post like this goes up on the forums then surely its no holds bard on the trolling front...

Clearly that is what the OP intended, so in a sense I was actually invited to this thread ;)

Anyone else wanna be added to the below hit me up...

CLOWNS

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14056971&postcount=2

Couldn't respond any better. See below

...wait.

Couldn't respond any better. . . .
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014

...wait.

+1 to this!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    Couldn't respond any better. See below

Couldn't respond any better. . . .

HAHA watz wrong nublet, your troll thread has a troll in it - shocker AND WHAT!?!?!?

You wanted this you tool so here I am an, I ain't going anywhere...

By all means go make me another troll thread for me to feed on LOLz, makes no difference to me.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18654621&postcount=1

I should thank you really.

Please continue to give me attention :D

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    kamipoikamipoi Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited August 2014

...wait.

as he said some trash talking is acceptable but when it goes to the point of personal attacks and swearing its BAAAD

even i have been known to trash talk but when talking with individuals im of complete respect now what i say privatly is anouther matter about some folks but hey.

now at the moment the hobos have locked out Kerrat 6 and are spamming chat over and over probably have it in their binds to do it this is not even right.
  • Options
    webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    In before Close/delete

I find it kind of sad Dius to see you acting the way you did and have been doing in this thread.. usually your normal thread is full of good fights and usually good behavior.. to see this is sad..

Not only is there a thing called a Sore loser....there is also a Sore winner.. stop being that.. :(
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    HAHA watz wrong nublet, your troll thread has a troll in it - shocker AND WHAT!?!?!?

You wanted this you tool so here I am an, I ain't going anywhere...

By all means go make me another troll thread for me to feed on LOLz, makes no difference to me.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18654621&postcount=1

I should thank you really.

Please continue to give me attention :D

D,

Keep going mate. It's full metal ******* like you in the HOBOs that's created this dislike for the HOBOs.

There's trolling and there's personal attacks. You definatey crossed the line.

Just a quick question, why is it that you guys seem to have avatars or names that fit your own charachters and personalities so well?
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    webdeath wrote: »
    In before Close/delete

I find it kind of sad Dius to see you acting the way you did and have been doing in this thread.. usually your normal thread is full of good fights and usually good behavior.. to see this is sad..

Not only is there a thing called a Sore loser....there is also a Sore winner.. stop being that.. :(

He really only posts his wins very rarely does he post a loss or a draw because he runs watch the Hannibal one. He would loose more if he didn't run and died with honor like a real Klingon.

Hannibal was just able to catch his fast but.
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I personally thought HoBOs would be a source of good, friendly competion. Apparently myself and other Pandas were wrong because they apparently just can't take it. It's something to see people get this upset every once in a blue moon, but there's apparently a whole fleet of them. It's almost as if their losing actually affected their personal lives. It's truly amazing yet horrific at the same time . A fleet of twelve-year-olds. Between the posts in this thread, Zelda losing it in OPvP, and now HoBOs waiting for Pandas to leave Kerrat before they go in with enough players to block out the zone it is just so childish; almost as if they're over-compensating for something. Winning at video games is not important at all, and when you do win go ask your parents if they're proud of you; if they say they are you're too young to be playing this game. I, personally, thought this would be like previous rivalries in the past but I was mistaken. A little rivalry is fun as long as you can understand it's a game. Since they cannot handle it I'll live it alone. See ya in the queues !

tl;dr Thought this would be fun rivalry like agains other fleets, was wrong , HoBOs are full of immature man-children who can't seem to get a grasp on this being a game.

Don't be a HoBO kids.
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    I personally thought HoBOs would be a source of good, friendly competion. Apparently myself and other Pandas were wrong because they apparently just can't take it. It's something to see people get this upset every once in a blue moon, but there's apparently a whole fleet of them. It's almost as if their losing actually affected their personal lives. It's truly amazing yet horrific at the same time . A fleet of twelve-year-olds. Between the posts in this thread, Zelda losing it in OPvP, and now HoBOs waiting for Pandas to leave Kerrat before they go in with enough players to block out the zone it is just so childish; almost as if they're over-compensating for something. Winning at video games is not important at all, and when you do win go ask your parents if they're proud of you; if they say they are you're too young to be playing this game. I, personally, thought this would be like previous rivalries in the past but I was mistaken. A little rivalry is fun as long as you can understand it's a game. Since they cannot handle it I'll live it alone. See ya in the queues !

tl;dr Thought this would be fun rivalry like agains other fleets, was wrong , HoBOs are full of immature man-children who can't seem to get a grasp on this being a game.

Don't be a HoBO kids.

I managed to get into that instance today that the HOBOs had packed out. The few amount of feds and I that managed to get into that instance really put up a good fight against, about 2 - 1 to 3 - 1 odds.

So those feds that were with me in that instance, thank you, it was a honour fighting with you against the HOBOs
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014

Don't be a HoBO kids.

You discribe pretty much what you are !
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Keep going mate. It's full metal ******* like you in the HOBOs that's created this dislike for the HOBOs.

Just a quick question, why is it that you guys seem to have avatars or namesthat fit your own charachters so well?

Be prepared for more you clown... keep making threads like....

This>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1196701

& This>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1197401

= full on Dius troll.

After all that WAS your intention right, an now you're QQ'in about the trolling being what, to trolly?!?!

Tough shizzle my nizzle xox

Keep replying to me ill keep replying to you...:P

In-Short PLZ pay me more attention u tool HAHAHA :D

To me forum PvP is nearly as fun as PWNin your Panda Groupie>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SP7qr9fmbw

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You discribe pretty much what you are !

See you in SC if it ever comes out Zelda where you will realise what true numbers are about farming your fleet like cattle night in night out till you rage quit.

Not saying I'll be part of that fleet but you heard what they did in Eve a while back. You know, the battle where $$$$$$$$ of ship's were destroyed.

The Inquisition has deemed you lacking and the verdict is total purge....
  • Options
    brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited August 2014

= full on Dius troll.

After all that WAS your intention right, an now you're QQ'in about the trolling being what, to trolly?!?!

To me forum PvP is nearly as fun as PWNin your Panda Groupie>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SP7qr9fmbw

D,

Trolling requires some wit and subtlety. Neither one of which you are displaying.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014

= full on Dius troll.

D,

Read your forum Sig bud....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Trolling requires some wit and subtlety. Neither one of which you are displaying.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Cool story BRAH...
    Have you seen this>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SP7qr9fmbw
    Read your forum Sig bud....

I ain't your bud... Bud

Keep'em coming this is fun :D:D:D

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Don't be a HoBO kids.

Very, very well said. This was all just a fun rivalry with a little smack talk mixed in... right up until the point where one person had to cross the line. Gotta love dealing with children.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Cool story BRAH...
    Have you seen this>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SP7qr9fmbw

I ain't your bud... Bud

Keep'em coming this is fun :D:D:D

D,

Do you one better. Seen your master here?

Oh and ask Kell for his Vidya, bra........

Klingons running like cowards. Wait, you Talon Jones cos most your vids resemble that?

Only thing left is talogout bra....
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think this is what truly shows the end of PvP in this game - when 'friendly' rivalries can no longer exist, and there is no longer any sense of sportsmanship.
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014
    See you in SC if it ever comes out Zelda where you will realise what true numbers are about farming your fleet like cattle night in night out till you rage quit.

Not saying I'll be part of that fleet but you heard what they did in Eve a while back. You know, the battle where $$$$$$$$ of ship's were destroyed.

The Inquisition has deemed you lacking and the verdict is total purge....

I tink your name in SC will be Naz the 100th
  • Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    scurry5 wrote: »
    I think this is what truly shows the end of PvP in this game - when 'friendly' rivalries can no longer exist, and there is no longer any sense of sportsmanship.

Sure it can. I just erp'd up minimax for 30 mins on my bridge. Everyone just needs a lil love. :P
  • Options
    nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Just a quick question, why is it that you guys seem to have avatars or names that fit your own charachters and personalities so well?

The fact that this seems to be supported by their fleet leadership shows the caliber of their fleet. I would like to be corrected here, but this is something that has been happening for a while now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Are you saying that this thread is a sign of the end times? I guess that would make Dius the harbinger of doom.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Very, very well said. This was all just a fun rivalry with a little smack talk mixed in... right up until the point where one person had to cross the line. Gotta love dealing with children.

Another well thought out sentence, bravo.
    In-fact im a 14yr old girl, do you have a boyfriend?
    &
    Have you seen this>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SP7qr9fmbw :D

Do you one better. Seen your master here?

Oh and ask Kell for his Vidya, bra........

Klingons running like cowards. Wait, you Talon Jones cos most your vids resemble that?

Only thing left is talogout bra....

Why u so mad, why u so sad???
    CLOWN :D

Depends if you let it bother you to the point where you cry yourself to sleep.

Luckily, for me, that don't happen much BRAH... ;)

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    retardedspaceguyretardedspaceguy Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    In-fact im a 14yr old girl

Wanna hook up? I just bought some pink fluffy handcuffs and will spank you till you beg daddy for mercy and cry for your mama!
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All i see is that your a homophobic biggot. What a pathetic excuse of a pvper. Looks like HOBOs is the right place for scum like you.

Nobody in HoBO could be a homophobe and still talk to me.

You have problems with specific people, that's fine. The fleet-bashing is kind of lame.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
This discussion has been closed.