test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you hear that? The flow of Orion tears....

Comments

• Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    At the end of the day I think were all just going a lil too far now. Minimax has left my dkora. Any hobos for panda/hobo erp on my bridge? ;)
  • Options
    retardedspaceguyretardedspaceguy Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    bwemo wrote: »
    At the end of the day I think were all just going a lil too far now. Minimax has left my dkora. Any hobos for panda/hobo erp on my bridge? ;)

Babe I'd ERP your bridge so hard It would become more dangerous than fukushima
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I am always available for super-classy ERP. Benzites only though.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited August 2014

Only 1 person to blame here...

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18654621&postcount=1

He intended for this thread to turn into troll central an that is pretty much what he got.;)

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    Only 1 person to blame here...

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18654621&postcount=1

He intended for this thread to turn into troll central an that is pretty much what he got.;)

D,

***** get back in bed I ain't finished with you!!
  • Options
    pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    Can you here that ladies and gents? Nope, neither can I. "Punish the FEDs" chants have gone a bit quiet. The forum has settled down. I wonder why?

On a serious note thanks for all the pleasant tells post match on behalf of the Pandas.

Lesson for the day. The bigger you think you are, the harder you'll fall. I get my butt handed to me every so often. Part of the game.

There is always someone better than you somewhere. Once you claim your the best, its hard to maintain that position. I guess Devolved learnt the hard way.

Punish the HOBOs

PUNISH THE FEDs
    Punish the feds!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    pieeatter wrote: »
    PUNISH THE FEDs

Rawr... In my sex dungeon!
  • Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    I am always available for super-classy ERP. Benzites only though.

Sorry, no benzite characters...I offer in exchange

Best Char STO NA/EU/WORLD

Trust me. I work out.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Sorry, no benzite characters...I offer in exchange

Best Char STO NA/EU/WORLD

Trust me. I work out.

Oh shoot.

I am down.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, I can honestly say I have never seen anyone make a bigger deal out of beating someone(s) in a videogame before.
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    Well, I can honestly say I have never seen anyone make a bigger deal out of beating someone(s) in a videogame before.

Well there was that time that many of us remember where someone made a larger deal about not getting a chance to prove themselves.

Frankly all we did was post the video and screen cap and thank you for the match. I don't recall our first thread being all that big a deal. Bigger people would have seen the ribbing as the friendly banter it was intended in. Perhaps even eat a little bit of humble pie and nicely asked if we could go at it again at some point. The responses we got where excuses... we used X or Y or someone wasn't ready or someone hadn't played enough. Ect ect.

It was a good game you guys lost, you fought well. You died with honor imo, just to bad the following day members of your team started throwing each other under the excuse bus. Btw as a reader of the English, it is clear you where one of the folks blamed for your teams failure. Its up to you man, if I where you though I would make it very clear to my "friends" that publicly calling out the level of my play in a high level match was grounds for the removal of the "friend" tag.

I don't epxect a reply, really though have the conversation with them. One of my biggest regrets in this game is from around 3 years back when something I said about a fleet mate (which wasn't intended in my head to sound that bad) got back to them and they did remove me as a friend. I regret that deeply, in retrospec not only was I 100% wrong at the time, I was an even BIGGER tool for having said something out loud, or not realizing I had even done it until it was to late to fix it. I lost a friend because I was a douche bag. If your friends are acting the part for there own good set them right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well there was that time that many of us remember where someone made a larger deal about not getting a chance to prove themselves.

Frankly all we did was post the video and screen cap and thank you for the match. I don't recall our first thread being all that big a deal. Bigger people would have seen the ribbing as the friendly banter it was intended in. Perhaps even eat a little bit of humble pie and nicely asked if we could go at it again at some point. The responses we got where excuses... we used X or Y or someone wasn't ready or someone hadn't played enough. Ect ect.

It was a good game you guys lost, you fought well. You died with honor imo, just to bad the following day members of your team started throwing each other under the excuse bus. Btw as a reader of the English, it is clear you where one of the folks blamed for your teams failure. Its up to you man, if I where you though I would make it very clear to my "friends" that publicly calling out the level of my play in a high level match was grounds for the removal of the "friend" tag.

I don't epxect a reply, really though have the conversation with them. One of my biggest regrets in this game is from around 3 years back when something I said about a fleet mate (which wasn't intended in my head to sound that bad) got back to them and they did remove me as a friend. I regret that deeply, in retrospec not only was I 100% wrong at the time, I was an even BIGGER tool for having said something out loud, or not realizing I had even done it until it was to late to fix it. I lost a friend because I was a douche bag. If your friends are acting the part for there own good set them right.

He said I came online 5 minutes before the match, which is true. It's always better to get warmed up first, which was his point and one I agree with. I logged on, and was in a private match lobby a couple minutes later. In the end, the match was taken in too much haste. It'd be nice to actually be able to schedule a match at least a few days or a week ahead of time. It's not an excuse or throwing someone under the bus- it's simply what happened.
  • Options
    brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited August 2014
    He said I came online 5 minutes before the match, which is true. It's always better to get warmed up first, which was his point and one I agree with. I logged on, and was in a private match lobby a couple minutes later. In the end, the match was taken in too much haste. It'd be nice to actually be able to schedule a match at least a few days or a week ahead of time. It's not an excuse or throwing someone under the bus- it's simply what happened.

You guys probably shouldn't have laid out a challenge for anytime this weekend then.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014

We where on all day, we even stopped by the hobo TS to talk about a game. I wasn't playing in that match. (I logged in 10min before you lol) Last min Dot there wing scort had to bow out. I jumped in as no one else was really ready. Frankly neither was I. Likely why you got the early kills on me. (no excuses you guys killed me no doubt with skill). If you watched our vid though you can hear Naz telling me to use my escape console... I didn't have one lol. Only thing I had in my inv was a MK X RCS + neut for the 9% more defense. So I put it in. No doubt you had the advantage skurf, to top it off I posted the pic of my video card. Thats no joke, I'm playing on a X800GTO .

Regardless you guys laid down the challange... you have been the one going on for months that we have Pandas online all the time and could form a team. Well we did. So did you. You know the rest.

If you don't feel like he was throwing you under the bus or your other teammates for not having enough quality match time to play at his level. (that is how it came across to anyone reading it) that is cool man its your life.

At this point I hope you guys chill out and talk to the guys from all the other fleets (not just us) and get on good terms. It would be great if you guys could start playing more privates in general so you can "train" up enough of your fleet so you can drop the silly idea of a "A" team. My first suggestion when your talking to other fleets is inform them that you will NO longer have to state "no console swapping" as a rule before any HOBO games because console swapping is something that NO hobo will ever do ever ANYWHERE ever again in the game. (then enforce that rule... you guys swapping consoles is just completely lame... I really did tear up a bit when I realized we had to state that as a rule)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I see it its been 2 days or so attack on the hobos but the forms and in game karrat ect been hit for the last 6 months by hobos attacking farmers and people that don't really play the game any more.

When I get ganked by the hobos 10v1 they ask why I was so bad and how I suck and how I should die irl ect. I am not the only one in the community that endured this bs game play. Okay you ganked me or someone 10v1 good job gg but to attack them for getting ganked come on.

So HOBOS cannot sit there and wonder why the community is mostly backing the pandas in this.

Not all hobos are bad people but it only takes a few to be trash to turn the fleet into a dump.

And HOBOS still decide to personally attack people keep it in the game!
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, it feels to me like the HoBos have really lost touch with the game- and forgotten that it's a game. They've thrown out the idea of good relations for juvenile insults and derogatory comments- and yes, for actual death threats against people they dislike.

Not everyone in that fleet is 'in on the gag', so to speak, but enough in the higher positions to make the environment extremely toxic to anyone trying to have a good time. They're so obsessed with winning that they've forgotten that other people enjoy the game too, and are willing to make the game as un-fun as possible for those other players in the name of victory.

It's a really sad state, and it's basically caused me to lose all respect for them as a fleet.

To any HoBos reading this, I hope you guys can get your acts together- you used to be a fleet we could respect, one that we were even *proud* to call one of the top PVP fleets.

Now you're just small minded and petty, and I pity you for how far you've fallen. You may have gained the oh so temporary title as 'the best pvp fleet', but you've lost what made you cool guys to play with and against.
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014
    illcadia wrote: »
    Yeah, it feels to me like the HoBos have really lost touch with the game- and forgotten that it's a game. They've thrown out the idea of good relations for juvenile insults and derogatory comments- and yes, for actual death threats against people they dislike.

Not everyone in that fleet is 'in on the gag', so to speak, but enough in the higher positions to make the environment extremely toxic to anyone trying to have a good time. They're so obsessed with winning that they've forgotten that other people enjoy the game too, and are willing to make the game as un-fun as possible for those other players in the name of victory.

It's a really sad state, and it's basically caused me to lose all respect for them as a fleet.

To any HoBos reading this, I hope you guys can get your acts together- you used to be a fleet we could respect, one that we were even *proud* to call one of the top PVP fleets.

Now you're just small minded and petty, and I pity you for how far you've fallen. You may have gained the oh so temporary title as 'the best pvp fleet', but you've lost what made you cool guys to play with and against.

You have to understand this, Hobo have nerver changed, what happend here is: ppl attack us talk **** and bashing my fleet non stop, so we reply to that. personaly alote of feds in kerat have totaly no respect from us, the only one who we respect is the one who say nothing... i observed it many time,exemple in kerat: my fleet mates are not talking then they kill some feddies and there come the trash talk from the feddies !

of course helping some of ppl we totaly dont respect will suffer !!!

just saying we are a large pvp fleet and what we do is PVP !!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You have to understand this, Hobo have nerver changed, what happend here is: ppl attack us talk **** and bashing my fleet non stop, so we reply to that. personaly alote of feds in kerat have totaly no respect from us, the only one who we respect is the one who say nothing... i observed it many time,exemple in kerat: my fleet mates are not talking then they kill some feddies and there come the trash talk from the feddies !

You yourself have told me that nothing else matters as long as your team is having fun. Your fleet floods ker'rat, denies anyone even the oppurtunity to fight back in a meaningful way and boast that that is what makes you the best. You claim you want better PvP but do anything in your power to ruin PvP for others. That is why NOBODY respects you guys. You act like bullies, plain and simple. Have you even stopped to consider why you guys got zero support outside your fleet today with all the back and forth in OPVP? hmmm?
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »
    You yourself have told me that nothing else matters as long as your team is having fun. Your fleet floods ker'rat, denies anyone even the oppurtunity to fight back in a meaningful way and boast that that is what makes you the best. You claim you want better PvP but do anything in your power to ruin PvP for others. That is why NOBODY respects you guys. You act like bullies, plain and simple. Have you even stopped to consider why you guys got zero support outside your fleet today with all the back and forth in OPVP? hmmm?

your one persone who have no respect from us !!
  • Options
    currahee320currahee320 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014

And your opinion should matter why? As Zelda said, we respond to aggression. There have been more than a few occasions where a feddy wants to get butthurt over dying in a blockade, or vape.

Regardless of any of that.... it is a game. If people want to get their fellers hurt over a game and cry, then they should find something else to do. This isn't the playground in preschool where we all have to get along. We don't have to. If you, or anyone else, can't understand that then go hit up nickjr.com for an appropriate game. Otherwise, pound sand and hit respawn. A lot.

We are proud to be HoBOs. We are proud to come together when called upon. More importantly... we are proud to PUNISH THE FEDS.
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited August 2014

in game trash talk happens but why take it out of game? why do the die irl ? call people derogatory names?

When you gank a fed of coarse they are going to be like $%%#@ you hobo or vape a farm ship they will go yarr you kill a farmer. Classy people will be like its a pvp zone bring a pvp ship ect. Not do what you all have been doing the last 6 months.

Just go through the last 6 months of form posts and ask people in karrat what hate pms they get from hobos and crazy zone rl attacks!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    your one persone who have no respect from us !!

You have no idea how much that statement hurt... not respected by a bunch of asshats (with a few exceptions, I'm looking at you Minimax), oh noes.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014

We do the goofy RP stuff to create a PvP environment in Ker'rat. It is a warzone, not a farming convention. Do some people take it too far? Sure. But every fleet in this game has a couple of people who push too hard in some way or another. What some of us in HoBO are reacting to is the kind of over-arching commentary in your post. Attacking the fleet as a whole only encourages people to circle the wagons.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited August 2014

What happens in kerrat happens in kerrat for the most part. Plenty of us have spent our time in kerrat. I have been in kerrat and I have had verbal wars plenty of times... to my knowledge there isn't any I hate Husanak fan clubs around. You can have some fun as long as you know when to draw the line. Personal attacks that feel in fact personal are not cool. Running around kerrat swapping consoles all night tends to make you unpopular. Having friends enter on the enemy faction so you can "snoop players" or kill them when jammed. Those are CHOICES you make as a player. They make you unpopular. It doesn't take a sociology Masters Degree from the Universit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, it feels to me like the......

Now you are going to far making accusations like that. It feels like to me you are just a resentful Fed who doesn't like being beat in Kerrat. Tough its a open pvp zone accept it already.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    kamipoikamipoi Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    look im one of the few people who hate husanak but i agree with him occasionaly.

now while i hate him its not for anything he did ingame its for opinion differences and can be overlooked when he happens to be right ^.^

and Hobo fleet has made complete arses out of themselves in every aspect of the game so why shouldnt we pick on you you know you guys used to have a good time with it and used to atleast be somewhat respectful.

now when that stopped i do not remember that time will have to return before anyone in the sto community pvp or otherwise respects you again or somewhat tolerates you.

TLDR version

i hate husanak ;-) but i agree with him

hobos used to be respectful to others but stopped being so and thus lost respect from others.
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    Now you are going to far making accusations like that. It feels like to me you are just a resentful Fed who doesn't like being beat in Kerrat. Tough its a open pvp zone accept it already.

This is exactly the sort of behaviour I'm talking about.

What's the first response you go for? Immaturity and character insults and comments about Kerrat- which I didn't even mention in my post.

I was referring specifically to HoBo comments and actions in general, rather than whatever roleplay you get up to in Kerrat. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm targeting you or your friends specifically, or if you resemble any of my remarks, but I really can't help you with that.

Regardless of whether or not you believe I'm 'just a resentful fed who's buthurt', I'm still quite willing to call you guys out on your behaviour. It's not conductive to a friendly game environment, and it's not conductive to earning you any degree of the respect you once had. But those don't seem to be priorities to you guys anymore, so whatever.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kamipoi wrote: »

Its ok not everyone HAX to like me. Its alright I guess. Really though hate is such a strong word. Perhaps I can buy you a few stacks of bats or something ?? lol

Kidden thanks for the well put backup.... sometimes we all have to just fight for the side of logic. Sometimes I'm just wrong too... but when I am I'm not likely to admit it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    kamipoi wrote: »
    look im one of the few people who hate husanak but i agree with him occasionaly.

now while i hate him its not for anything he did ingame its for opinion differences and can be overlooked when he happens to be right ^.^

and Hobo fleet has made complete arses out of themselves in every aspect of the game so why shouldnt we pick on you you know you guys used to have a good time with it and used to atleast be somewhat respectful.

now when that stopped i do not remember that time will have to return before anyone in the sto community pvp or otherwise respects you again or somewhat tolerates you.

TLDR version

hobos used to be respectful to others but stopped being so and thus lost respect from others.
    This is exactly the sort of behaviour I'm talking about.

What's the first response you go for? Immaturity and character insults and comments about Kerrat- which I didn't even mention in my post.

I was referring specifically to HoBo comments and actions in general, rather than whatever roleplay you get up to in Kerrat. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm targeting you or your friends specifically, or if you resemble any of my remarks, but I really can't help you with that.

Regardless of whether or not you believe I'm 'just a resentful fed who's buthurt', I'm still quite willing to call you guys out on your behaviour. It's not conductive to a friendly game environment, and it's not conductive to earning you any degree of the respect you once had. But those don't seem to be priorities to you guys anymore, so whatever.

I don't even know these guys but they've chosen the opposite side to you guys. Doesn't that say anything to you at all?

As for your comment Skurf, why can't we rub it in? You sure did for months so just responding in kind.

Anyhow, been to bed, cooled off. We all said things we shouldn't have including me. I apologise for my part. When a whole community rallies against you, you should realise something is wrong.

Anyhow.....
This discussion has been closed.