test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you hear that? The flow of Orion tears....

naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Can you here that ladies and gents? Nope, neither can I. "Punish the FEDs" chants have gone a bit quiet. The forum has settled down. I wonder why?

On a serious note thanks for all the pleasant tells post match on behalf of the Pandas.

Lesson for the day. The bigger you think you are, the harder you'll fall. I get my butt handed to me every so often. Part of the game.

There is always someone better than you somewhere. Once you claim your the best, its hard to maintain that position. I guess Devolved learnt the hard way.

Punish the HOBOs
Post edited by naz4 on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    The forum has settled down. I wonder why?

Well, cause...
    askray wrote: »
    Right now there is basically 2 active mods reading thousands of posts a day. There is no "pvp mod" or "gen discussion mod" it's us 2 vs 30 some odd forums

And honestly no, you wouldn't be a better mod. There are rules that need to be followed. As I stated before, light hearted jabs are one thing example - saying oh you sucked in that match lolz is one thing. Saying you have no right to pvp you're just a stupid TRIBBLE newb is another.

But you guys also can't make entire threads that

are considered spam - and yeah you guys have done that a couple of times and i've seen those threads bluegeek has moderated which I totally agree with him on. It was spam and you're lucky if he didn't smack you with warnings.
    Naming and shaming people isn't allowed period. You all know this as even I've smacked you all around about it before
    Posted just for harassment purposes. I shouldn't even have to explain this one.

Yes, the pvp forums have had latitude in the past but frankly that's obviously not working. Everyone in here lets that go and you push it until we have to come in and slam down hard. I'm sorry but that's just not how it's going to work anymore.

It's plain and simple - follow the rules or don't post. It doesn't matter if a person pvp's or not. If you know the rules, anyone can moderate. Even me (granted I pvp but that's moot)
    Well said Askray.

Right now he and BlueGeek have my full support in any decisions that they feel are necessary to maintain the TOS and keep anger threads from stewing and becoming pages upon pages of violations.

I know the PvP community wants/needs some new blood and places to spill it, but the Forums are not our newest PvP map, and the mod team is not your opposing faction.

The Banhammer of Damocles is hanging over the heads of anyone who thinks that their stats as a pvper/player justify poking the mods or breaking the rules.

I'd suggest avoiding such thinking.

Hang in their PvP folks, I know your strong and have mighty PvP skills, and we all hope to bring you news of more content in the future.

~CaptainSmirk
    bluegeek wrote: »
    A word...

If you guys want to seriously organize a PvP event around a Kerrat War, then by all means do that. That's a legitimate use of this forum.

But going forward I don't want to see any name-calling or trash talk in this forum. Zero tolerance for "Forum PvP". I'm going to close any thread and remove any post that doesn't have anything to do with an organized event, PvP match, or PvP mechanics.

The purpose of this forum is:
    - This is where you post your feedback on PvP content. The PvP Boot Camp sub-forum can also be found here.

Keep the trash talk in chat or PM's. Friendly banter, if it clearly is friendly, is okay as long as it's not derailing a thread.

...it's getting dangerous to post out there.
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nothing but RP and **** waving anymore, must be nothing to actually talk about.

i guess since everything is pretty balanced right now and so many things work well, there's little to moan about. we'll see how long that lasts with since adjudicatorhawk has a wild hair
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nothing but RP and **** waving anymore, must be nothing to actually talk about.

i guess since everything is pretty balanced right now and so many things work well, there's little to moan about. we'll see how long that lasts with since adjudicatorhawk has a wild hair

or may it's just the lack of feedback dev-wise to any discussions in here, xcept the fun rp-poking, and the design-decisions they make.
    it's a bit like the bad-children with the even more bad parents (the ones who doesn't really give a dime on their childs progression), screaming for attention.

punish the false kdf btw
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yeah! Thanks To You, Awesome Sad Pandas...but Ehi...why Sad...i Mean Happy Pandas Celebrating The Terrific Victory:cool:...the Kdf Evulness Has Been Punished Very Hard!:d
    As I Said In Many Posts Before, The Evul Empire Has Forced We Feds To A Full War Mobilization To Cope With Its Evul Hordes, So Adm. Quinn And Adm. Marcus Have Recalled On Duty Again The Most Skilled Fed Champions No Longer In Service.
    And, For The Sake Of The Federation, You've Done Once Again A Damned Good Job!:d
    But You Know, Probably It Was Simply A Misunderstanding...the Evul Hobos Wanted To Say They Are The Best Evul Fleet Of The Entire Kdf...and Yes, I Can Confirm This Is A Right Statement.:)
    And As I Said Also Before...the First Clear Defeat Hit Them In The Pride Because Too Much Used To Winning.
    In Fact, In This Epic Battle, You Sad Pandas Were Losing 4-1 And Then 5-3...the Fight Seemed Already Finished In Favor Of The Evul Hobos...but You've Proved That Your Combative Spirit Is Invincible, That You Never Give Up, That You Never Surrender...as All We The Feds Prove Every Time When Clashing Against Our Ruthless And Vicious Enemy And Yes Most Of The Times We Die...but Our Fighting Spirit Is Invincible.
    Thank You Again Sad Pandas, You're Terrific Warriors, The Pride Of All We Feds!
    God Bless You, God Bless The Federation!

Tl;dr .......... :p
    P58WJe7.jpg

• antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    I believe that is exactly what happened, the proud and honorable warriors of the House of Beautiful Orions got tired of winning. And gave you one victory.

1 victory, among the countless losses you've suffered, and the entire alpha quadrant is jovial. Speaks volume on the kind of characters that have infested starfleet.

I thought we where called out because we didn't give them a chance to win previously. It was a silly pronouncement of superiority that enticed us to bring a little gift of humility. We have never claimed to be the best and admit to having taken our lumps. As Stallone once wrote, "its not how hard you hit, its how hard you get hit and keep moving forward". We'll get hit again at some point... and when we do we will continue forward. That is what winners do.

Just to be clear here is how I look at the entire situation. If your going to puff yourself up you best bring it. Now some very capable people that we beat the other day, can move forward and look within. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited August 2014
    I believe that is exactly what happened, the proud and honorable warriors of the House of Beautiful Orions got tired of winning. And gave you one victory.

1 victory, among the countless losses you've suffered, and the entire alpha quadrant is jovial. Speaks volume on the kind of characters that have infested starfleet.

Well, yeah, Starfleet is the newbie team. Everyone knows this. So do you.

Which raises the question... why are you still beating up on targets you full well know are weaker than you? Guess the glorious Klank empire doesn't like a challenge, preferring to pad their kill list with quantity, rather than quality :)

If you wanted a challenge, you'd join the weaker team, and fight against the best... but it's pretty obvious that's not what you want.
    I AM WAR.
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Yeah sure, and you weren't killed yesterday in Ker'rat, you pressed abandon ship when your health was down to 1%, hell yea. :D

Punish the HoBO!
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You were victorious in one small skirmish in the Briar Patch system. Hear me, starfleet, your defeat is at your doorstep. You will lose, your children will be sold to slave labor. And your federation and your ideals of pacifism will be a thing of the past, history books rewritten to forget the dishonor your existence brought to the alpha quadrant.

I think Cryptic needs to add a RP-PVP section.

What can I say. Hit me up when your ready to progress to some eRp, I got a thing for female Klinks perhaps we can work something out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I see this all time in ker'rat. Someone tries to kill me over and over several times and gets blown up..... they get one or two lucky kills and they just can't shut up about it in zonechat on how severely they owned you..... i guess in arenamatches the forums are somewhat a zonechat for arenamatches huh?
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014
    Can you here that ladies and gents? Nope, neither can I. "Punish the FEDs" chants have gone a bit quiet. The forum has settled down. I wonder why?

On a serious note thanks for all the pleasant tells post match on behalf of the Pandas.

Lesson for the day. The bigger you think you are, the harder you'll fall. I get my butt handed to me every so often. Part of the game.

There is always someone better than you somewhere. Once you claim your the best, its hard to maintain that position. I guess Devolved learnt the hard way.

Punish the HOBOs

PUNISH THE FEDs
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited August 2014

Punish the HOBOs

>>> PUNISH THE FEDs <<<
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Punish the HOBOs

PUNISH THE FEDs
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • jangoak47jangoak47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Punish the HOBOs

PUNISH THE FEDs!

Side note, the score is HoBOs 2 Pandas 1 since season 9, not really sure why you're celebrating so much since you're still down.

We were in the queue all day yesterday, went undefeated, where were you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • epionsakurenepionsakuren Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Punish The Feds!
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited August 2014
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    dius1981 wrote: »
    tinnytimps wrote: »
    PUNISH THE FEDs

Well, you guys can try. Good luck with that.

Punish the False KDF!
    LOLSTO
    edited August 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »

Punish the False KDF!

PUNISH THE FEDs :cool:
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014

Punish the False KDF!

PUNISH THE FEDs
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    Punish the false KDF!

Punish the False KDF!

you guys going all "Stargate" now?
    edited August 2014

Punish the False KDF!

>>> PUNISH THE FEDs <<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    edited August 2014
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    3c81e718a1.jpg
    edited August 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »

You mean PvE hero farmers, right? right? cause you guys don't seem to have much luck with real PvPers.

Punish the False KDF!
    LOLSTO
    edited August 2014

Punish the False KDF!

Min are you ever going to represent your fleet on the team? Are they ever going to let you play? You post pretty loud but never show up.

I'm willing to believe your story that you had to bow out at the very last second for RL reasons. That's fine. But it's rather suspicious that you were replaced with a third science crafting trait player like that.

We brought the five people we had online in response to you all saying you had to go soon. I have a feeling you all won't play without your Cupcake bossing you around.

Keep talking Pandas, it's only a matter of time before you get caught with your pants down in the queue. We're there all day long, where are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ^ I believe some of us have more important things to do other than play video gaems all day like children.

*pop corns @ false KDF*
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    PUNISH THE FEDs!

Side note, the score is HoBOs 2 Pandas 1 since season 9, not really sure why you're celebrating so much since you're still down.

We were in the queue all day yesterday, went undefeated, where were you?

Really?

Tal, your mouth piece said, no one has defeated you in recent times and you guys claim your the "best" fleet. A bunch of "old time has beens" (Your words) came back for less than a week and wiped your arrogant attitudes clean. That my buddy was priceless....

So, we spoke with our ships and blew away that BS....

By the way, nice alpha on the pets in your vid.....lol
    edited August 2014
    Min are you ever going to represent your fleet on the team? Are they ever going to let you play? You post pretty loud but never show up.

I'm willing to believe your story that you had to bow out at the very last second for RL reasons. That's fine. But it's rather suspicious that you were replaced with a third science crafting trait player like that.

We brought the five people we had online in response to you all saying you had to go soon. I have a feeling you all won't play without your Cupcake bossing you around.

Keep talking Pandas, it's only a matter of time before you get caught with your pants down in the queue. We're there all day long, where are you?

Yeah, roommate brought company over. Had a living room full of people. They all enjoyed watching the stream though.
    LOLSTO
    edited August 2014
    You mean PvE hero farmers, right? right? cause you guys don't seem to have much luck with real PvPers.

Punish the False KDF!

>>> PUNISH THE FEDs <<<

You talk much little one, come 1v1 me??? =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, roommate brought company over. Had a living room full of people. They all enjoyed watching the stream though.

You didn't answer the question. Is this fleet you're in ever going to let you play? We'll be in the queue today again.

PUNISH THE FEDs

HoBOs:2 Sad Pandas:1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You didn't answer the question. Is this fleet you're in ever going to let you play? We'll be in the queue today again.

PUNISH THE FEDs

HoBOs:2 Sad Pandas:1

Strange thing bud. I thought it only counted when it was private? But hey ho, if it makes you feel good.
This discussion has been closed.