test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you hear that? The flow of Orion tears....

Comments

• Options
    dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited August 2014
    Wanna hook up? I just bought some pink fluffy handcuffs and will spank you till you beg daddy for mercy and cry for your mama!

As long as you drop the pink fluffy handcuffs. They sound way to comfortable...:P
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nagrom7 wrote: »
    The fact that this seems to be supported by their fleet leadership shows the caliber of their fleet. I would like to be corrected here, but this is something that has been happening for a while now.

The thing is, if they carry on like that, all that will happen is that no one will fight them. People will warp out on them or just avoid the areas they reside in within the game.

Tournaments for them will be a no go. Dius will have his "Good fight" thread dry up cos he just showed his true colours.

All the HOBOs will have to fight is themselve. Then they can claim they're the best all they want.

Keep going brah.... Keep going. You guys will be the biggest losers in the end. GG

Oh and tell your masters, impersonation is the best flattery. Thanks for copying our builds.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    Nobody in HoBO could be a homophobe and still talk to me.

You have problems with specific people, that's fine. The fleet-bashing is kind of lame.

I'll take that back but as someone once told me, sleep with pigs.....
  • Options
    retardedspaceguyretardedspaceguy Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    As long as you drop the pink fluffy handcuffs. They sound way to comfortable...:P

***** I'm gonna wreck you....... ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I hink your name in SC will be Naz the 100th

Come again???
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    The thing is, if they carry on like that, all that will happen is that no one will fight them. People will warp out on them or just avoid the areas they reside in within the game.

Diu's will have his "Good fight" thread dry up.

All the HOBOs will have to fight is themselve. Then they can claim they're the best all they want.

Keep going bran.... Keep going. You guys will be the biggest losers in the end. GG

Oh and tell your masters, impersonation is the best flattery. Thanks for copying our builds.

Dude, stop act like a children put your pents on and be a man , you started all that **** cause your megalomaniac
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Come again???

I just did....... everywhere....

Where's that Philippino cleaner?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Dude, stop act like a children put your pents on and be a man , you started all that **** cause your megalomaniac

Actually, it was your mouth piece Tal who called the Pandas out first. Get the facts right first buddy. Cute when you tell me to be a man...lol

You still don't get it do ya.

Simply put, keep going and no one will PvP with you guys. All the other fleets will plain and simple boycott you guys. Has that woke you up yet?
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Tournaments for them will be a no go. Dius will have his "Good fight" thread dry up cos he just showed his true colours.

Keep going brah.... Keep going. You guys will be the biggest losers in the end. GG

Oh give me a break Mr Doom & Gloom.

You speak for the FED community as a whole right?!?!?
    What, some sort of self appointed Emperor kinda deal... CLOWN

There will always be dumb fed such as this >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SP7qr9fmbw

Who will be around for me to pick on. And laugh at :D:P

And add to my Hall of Fame >>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14056971&postcount=2

Keep making threads like....

This>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1196701

& This>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1197401

And I'll keep turning up with Attack Pattern Troll activated.

You don't like that stop making threads for me to play in.

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited August 2014
    I just did....... everywhere....

Where's that Philippino cleaner?

I'm guessing you're a butthurt hobo using an alt account to try and get this thread nuked so all the embarrassing things your guys keep saying just go away. Oh well, I'll be sure to save this thread for posterity.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Meh, I see a fleet that gives me the chance to have fun and play in teams, and that has my back even when they're a bit over-zealous.

Aren't you in Shutup Wesley? I stopped reading SA a while ago so maybe that community-of-sorts has completely changed but I doubt it. You and Shutup Wesley have very little control over what any given person from that subset is going to do or say but you find enough redeeming qualities to associate with them. Condemn everybody for all of their associations and we'll all be guilty.

I'm all-in for a friendly rivalry and I'm not going to pretend that we didn't lose fair and square. The bad sportsmanship cuts both ways though, and this thread is a tremendous example of that.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Oh give me a break Mr Doom & Gloom.

You speak for the FED community as a whole right?!?!?
    What, some sort of self appointed Emperor kinda deal... CLOWN

There will always be dumb fed such as this >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SP7qr9fmbw

Who will be around for me to pick on. And laugh at :D:P

And add to my

Keep making threads like....

This>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1196701

& This>>> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1197401

And I'll keep turning up to with Attack Pattern Troll activated.

You don't like that stop making threads for me to play in.

D,

Who do you think persuaded us to come back apart from . I am no emperor. Never will be, never want to be. You got your God emperor Zelda living out that reality.

I know where my say will be now. Good last fight Dius. Oh Zelda, you can thank this new mouth piece for what will happen next.....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »
    I'm guessing you're a butthurt hobo using an alt account to try and get this thread nuked so all the embarrassing things your guys keep saying just go away. Oh well, I'll be sure to save this thread for posterity.

Steady on fella!

I was looking to ERP and people pointed me at the PvP forums!!

So much sexual frustration stored in these posts!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Who do you think persuaded us to come back apart from . I am no emperor. Never will be, never want to be. You got your God emperor Zelda living out that reality.

I know where my say will be now. Good last fight Dius. Oh Zelda, you can thank this new mouth piece for what will happen next.....

Is that a tear running down your cheek... Would you like me to get you a tissue?!?!?

CLOWN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »
    Are you saying that this thread is a sign of the end times? I guess that would make Dius the harbinger of doom.

Got it in one - DOOOOOMMMM!!!

But seriously, this ain't classy.

Depends if you let it bother you to the point where you cry yourself to sleep.

Luckily, for me, that don't happen much BRAH... ;)

D,

I kinda lost you there.......
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Is that a tear running down your cheek... Would you like me to get you a tissue?!?!?

CLOWN

I could use a tissue!! This **** goes all sticky when it dries.......
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    Meh, I see a fleet that gives me the chance to have fun and play in teams, and that has my back even when they're a bit over-zealous.

Aren't you in Shutup Wesley? I stopped reading SA a while ago so maybe that community-of-sorts has completely changed but I doubt it. You and Shutup Wesley have very little control over what any given person from that subset is going to do or say but you find enough redeeming qualities to associate with them. Condemn everybody for all of their associations and we'll all be guilty.

I'm all-in for a friendly rivalry and I'm not going to pretend that we didn't lose fair and square. The bad sportsmanship cuts both ways though, and this thread is a tremendous example of that.

Actually the only reason I'm in that fleet feet is that I get on with their leader quite well and I used to pester him for t5 Fed gear so he gave me a menial spot. As I remember, they're Klingon sister fleet gives free access whilst your fleet charged for access.

Actions speak louder Zan
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ***** I'm gonna wreck you....... ;)

so now dius has resorted to talking to his own alt?

...wow...seriously dude...
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited August 2014

wait

There's trolling and there's personal attacks. You definatey crossed the line.

there we go !
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Like you guys all having members from and joining the troll fleets from SA forums? One of the biggest ones is in this thread and in both fleets so who is sleeping with pigs?
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Actually the only reason I'm in that fleet feet is that I get on with their leader quite well and I used to pester him for t5 Fed gear so he gave me a menial spot. As I remember, they're Klingon sister fleet gives free access whilst your fleet charged for access.

Actions speak louder Zan

You're right, they do. I'm done trying to reply here. Thanks again for the match.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    so now dius has resorted to talking to his own alt?

...wow...seriously dude...

Me love you long time!
  • Options
    usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Popcorn + 3D glasses for Ultrahigh Defintion, tight and pure action and an unique cinema adventure including dolby surround sound :D

I'll send everyone an invitation in order to watch that thrilling movie with me being full of emotions and tension, for those who want to share this highlight with me ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    falklander1989falklander1989 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ha ha,stop abusing that poor guy already before he go fully TRIBBLE or something.:D Anyway he is not Talon Jones,probably just some bad copycat,real Talon left the game few weeks ago,or so he claims.Probably just switched to new account as usual.Keep it coming peeps,this is more fun then actual game this days.:)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ha ha,stop abusing that poor guy already before he go fully TRIBBLE or something.:D Anyway he is not Talon Jones,probably just some bad copycat,real Talon left the game few weeks ago,or so he claims.Probably just switched to new account as usual.Keep it coming peeps,this is more fun then actual game this days.:)

FALKLANDS!! Thatcher!! ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND!!

Bloody Argentinians.....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    wait

there we go !

Look it up before you link or ask Dius what personal attacks are matey...

Enjoy your PvP whilst it lasts in this game and the next 😀
  • Options
    nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ok people, get ready and take screenshots/copy paste your favorite posts because I see this thread getting nuked. People seem to be trying to troll themselves, and mentioning troll fleets that haven't even said anything here (talk about paranoia).

It was nice talking to you all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • Options
    mindsharpmindsharp Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Oh my, stop trying to high road everyone Naz, you are up to your neck in all this as well.

The only one that has tried to maintain some class is Husanak, you've been feeding this whole drama as much as anyone.
    Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken
    House of Beautiful Orions
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • Options
    edited August 2014

boooooooooooo hoooooooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFz7rZY_DDI

CLOWN...:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    mindsharp wrote: »
    Oh my, stop trying to high road everyone Naz, you are up to your neck in all this as well.

The only one that has tried to maintain some class is Husanak, you've been feeding this whole drama as much as anyone.

The man speaketh the truth! Ye are all equally massive bellends indeed...
This discussion has been closed.