What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Congrats to HOBO!!!

Comments

• Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good work - but really, no vids? I wanted to see how they all do their team hax......
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    scurry5 wrote: »
    Good work - but really, no vids? I wanted to see how they all do their team hax......

The event organizers didn't figure out how to follow people. :D

Ah well, they did a decent job considering the scale of the tourney.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kov3kov3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    ^Can somebody just ban you already.

Well ****, thats about right.

I heard Riyott went into a restaurant, ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant.

Get that baddie up outta here mang.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited July 2014

video here http://www.twitch.tv/mcgosmo1 and here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Lodr584BjieGHlZQ-HVNA
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2014
    Congrats ... KDF rulez!
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited July 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWSEwysnCGc#t=2138

Here's some gosu team hax -_- At 35:41 you see my icon disappear from the HUD, which is when I subspace jump. At 35:42 you see the target get nuked by me and tractored by our vaper Milisandra (aka Kell) at the exact same time. At 35:43 the target is dead- a true 1 second vape (you may need to view it in stop motion with pause/play to actually see what happens). It was timing like this that we had to do all game both offensively and defensively to beat a very good Elysion team that had just as good of timings as we did, but this is really the only good example you can see from the observer's P.O.V. as most times he was not clicked on the person that was getting killed.
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    skurf wrote: »

Here's some gosu team hax -_- At 35:41 you see my icon disappear from the HUD, which is when I subspace jump. At 35:42 you see the target get nuked by me and tractored by our vaper Milisandra (aka Kell) at the exact same time. At 35:43 the target is dead- a true 1 second vape (you may need to view it in stop motion with pause/play to actually see what happens). It was timing like this that we had to do all game both offensively and defensively to beat a very good Elysion team that had just as good of timings as we did, but this is really the only good example you can see from the observer's P.O.V. as most times he was not clicked on the person that was getting killed.

Thanks, both of you! It's quite nice to watch demonstrations like that.

P.S. gosu?
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    P.S. gosu?

It's from my StarCraft BroodWar days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosu
  • Options
    pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to HOBOs...
    Punish the Feds...
    Pay a tax to use Ker'rat...
    HOBOs are the best Fleet of Sto...
    Butthurted Feds...
    All Feds are punished and hate us know...
    Punish the feddy bears...
    KDF Fleet kicking TRIBBLE...
    Save me some feds to kill...
    KDF rulez...

Many thanks, evul Klinguns...you've ruined my day!:mad:
    Time to come back, TSI...you must punish the HOBOs evulness!:cool:
    :D

You sir are always good hearted and when I see you I will try not to kill you...
    Punish the feds!!!
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    skurf wrote: »

Woah, this reminds me a typical vape attack with madame curie and key: decloak, sensor scan, nuke and kill in less than 1 second. To beat RE you had to be so fast, 'cause they are simply perfect in timing eheheh. Very nice hobo ;)
  • Options
    the4monkeysthe4monkeys Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mindsharp wrote: »
    Is it the new Panda past time do everything possible to hate on HoBOs and any other fleet that is still relevant?

Why not just say congratz or just pass by the thread? Obviously there was no hax in the tourney as there were moderators in the match watching.

it might be something to do with the fact that hobos have always dissed the pandas from their jelousy, personally I don't care about sto any more oh congrats hobos why couldn't you beat people 2 years back, might of been because there was actual teams then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How you setup a 1 second kill with a good team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJFgagOtGNI
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    it might be something to do with the fact that hobos have always dissed the pandas from their jelousy, personally I don't care about sto any more oh congrats hobos why couldn't you beat people 2 years back, might of been because there was actual teams then

HOBO allways defeated Panda ... in season 5-6-7 ...Okey you did win some when we was pugging into the queu.... then you made your vaper team when nobody had a counter ...VERY GLORIOUS LOL ... then when somone did develop the counter U LEFT THE GAME LOL... so jalous ??!! ... NO !!!! lol
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    HOBO allways defeated Panda ... in season 5-6-7 ...Okey you did win some when we was pugging into the queu.... then you made your vaper team when nobody had a counter ...VERY GLORIOUS LOL ... then when somone did develop the counter U LEFT THE GAME LOL... so jalous ??!! ... NO !!!! lol

Hai. What are you trying to say?

The only time you had the upper hand from S5 on was when the doffs and boffs were broken.

As I recall we defeated that without using it. Then we got accused of using them. lol

Newbs.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014

wait what????? when did you win a tournament...... I must of missed the no bs range you were in and won........

we annihilated you more than you to us. it doesn't matter any more the game is dying now letting you guys a misfits of rejects grouping together to become a new fad against non willing decent teams out there.

all the great players and teams that showed team work skills pretty much left the game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    wait what????? when did you win a tournament...... I must of missed the no bs range you were in and won........

we annihilated you more than you to us. it doesn't matter any more the game is dying now letting you guys a misfits of rejects grouping together to become a new fad against non willing decent teams out there.

all the great players and teams that showed team work skills pretty much left the game!

dude , ur completly dilusional btw a couple week befor panda A team left the game, you say no challange lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09c6CbJJ6dk&list=PLakKWXM1mRXqSdhs1sfymWpi8hH6kJDIk u mean you fear to be defeated

BTW Naz did even say to the new gen of your player, or the old BENCH player, if they want make a team to fight US they have to leave panda and do it in another fleet lol ....
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Up until every other fleet left the game all I remember HoBOs doing is swarming Ker'rat with ten to fifteen players, ganging up on a few farmers and thinking they're the best and then getting utterly decimated in the queues and tournaments. Never got good until HoBOs were the only PvP fleet left in STO and absorbed the other PvPers (besides your Fed fleet IC but you're all the same people anyway).

But feel free to post some videos proving me wrong of you defeating Pandas pre-season 9.
  • Options
    comic1996comic1996 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good job a well earned vitorory for who though the empire or the romulions?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dude , ur completly dilusional

Was pretty much gonna tell you the same thing. Sorry Zelda, but you can't change history. No matter how much you caps lock or put your fingers in your ears yelling "LALALALALA".
    BTW Naz did even say to the new gen of your player, or the old BENCH player, if they want make a team to fight US they have to leave panda and do it in another fleet lol ....

He did? Oh gosh. When did Naz become leader of Pandas and have overall authority say in anything? I had no idea. No one tells me anything!
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Naz didn't say that. Quit making **** up newb.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dude , ur completly dilusional btw a couple week befor panda A team left the game, you say no challange lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09c6CbJJ6dk&list=PLakKWXM1mRXqSdhs1sfymWpi8hH6kJDIk u mean you fear to be defeated

wow that's slander, well done. you are right though there is no challenge in the game this is why your top dogs, were not interested in a full revival of pandas, im sorry we moved on to better things.

we stride on being defeated so we can create counter builds, we created drain builds, transphasics, from doing this.

I must agree with riyot hobos was a just a kerrat fleet in season 5-7 you came into queues and got wipen andn snuck there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    wow that's slander, well done. you are right though there is no challenge in the game this is why your top dogs, were not interested in a full revival of pandas, im sorry we moved on to better things.

we stride on being defeated so we can create counter builds, we created drain builds, transphasics, from doing this.

I must agree with riyot hobos was a just a kerrat fleet in season 5-7 you came into queues and got wipen andn snuck there

lol then you must feal bad to get defeated by a kerat fleet lol... you realy created a drain build .. i never saw that ....
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    you have actually ruined your own celebratory victory too.... just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    lol then you must feal bad to get defeated by a kerat fleet lol... you realy created a drain build .. i never saw that ....

its a game, you cant win all times we never said we did.........

congrats to trolling your own congratualtions....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I thought that the prevailing opinion amongst Pandas was that the game sucks and is dead. Why are a bunch of people commenting on things that don't concern them? Go play MWO or something. These troll parties are just goofy.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    you have actually ruined your own celebratory victory too.... just saying

well not realy lol you came here saying non sens thing lol was just fun to do some forum pvp :P

btw the minute after we won that tournament you did mute me in OPVP , for me that was a victory
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    its a game, you cant win all times we never said we did.........

Yeah, I don't remember us ever claiming we won every single game, but I don't recall at all HoBOs beating Pandas completely over and over for three seasons when HoBOs weren't good at all. Still waiting on some videos or screenshots from then to be proven wrong.
  • Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Actually HOBO is the damned best fleet in the game. The first KDF fleet to max the starbase. Oh hows pandasbase doing? thats what i thought. Your two bit HAX reliant fleet was a shadow of the former glory the original members of LORE. The best players left for CRITZ. The rest enjoyed their 15 minutes of fame, when their greatest achievement was the fact that 90% of pvpers would warp out on them becus mt tie was a KNOWN cheater.

I am HOBO. I put more into HOBO base holdings than pandas base entirely. HOBOS win. you lose. And if u abuse your power in OPVP again monkeys, u will lose the privelege. Dont forget that a 500 people active fleet that just won the last tournament,isnt gonna take slander lying down.

Bring it to kerrat, Bring it in the Q, bring it on the field. or s t f u

/end rant