Install Arc
Options

Congrats to HOBO!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    your snooper was a hobo on a fed ship not a skill just a guy following me around no snooping skill used so don't lie!

All it was is auto name keybinded and a guy in ts saying here he goes. get real skill please:P

You mean like Riyott was doing to me a day or 2 ago? I was alone stalking you and Riyott shows up on his Fed and follows me while I'm cloaked.

Doesn't matter though later the next day I got you like 5 times without using any bind because Riyott was using you as a human shield and instantly running away during the vape and leaving you to get killed lol.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    freenos85freenos85 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Going against all odds is what being HoBo means.

And eating baked beans out of a can! Oh wait, those are the other guys taking on an equally noble profession.

No, in all honesty, it's nice to see a fleet with such a strong identity as yours. Only some roleplaying fleets can match that ... (hm, somehow that fact doesn't make it any better).

Ah nevermind, at least you are honorable pvp players, killing hapless farmers in Ker'rat all day long.

Dammit ... no really, you guys are great!
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    You mean like Riyott was doing to me a day or 2 ago? I was alone stalking you and Riyott shows up on his Fed and follows me while I'm cloaked.

Doesn't matter though later the next day I got you like 5 times without using any bind because Riyott was using you as a human shield and instantly running away during the vape and leaving you to get killed lol.

First one is a lie every time I have been in karrat with riyott we have been on the same team except when he was on his kdf bug ship and I was attacking him. Have me mistaken for someone else?

As far as me getting killed in karrat it was the other day zelda was on super tank recluse and there were lots of hobos only decloaking when i did with the keybind... Maybe you personally didn't use it (who cares its in game mechanic) and happened to pull target in get in the last hit on a viraled nuked tractored target good for you!

Riyott just happened to not be keybound and didn't get viraled nuked tractored amsed powerdrained ect that is why he was gone and I was still there! Want him to sit there tell i am done getting ganked so you all can gank him? You should ask him nicely he might oblige not like you loose anything when the pixals go boom :P
  • Options
    bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Cheers thanks :D

Nice good match!
  • Options
    spacebaronlinespacebaronline Member Posts: 1,103 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I find it kind of funny to see people bash HoBo all the time. While in the past there has been some odd drama, on the whole they are all nice people. Sure there are some who take the game a bit more seriously then they should - but they are dedicated to their fleet and their friends. Sometimes I wonder if people bash Hobo not for "Trolling" Kerrat or whatever, but for the fact that they still continue to go strong and have some dedication to the game.

Really - sometimes there just seems to be such silliness here. I can tell you right now - without Hobo and a few other KDF fleets - kerrat would be a very boring place - and a dead place too.

Get over the "ganking" thing - it works both ways - usually it's way more Feds there then KDF anyways.

I wish they would bring back the mechanic that had us all spawn at the same place - those were fun times:P Spawn camping, mass battles at the spawn, huge balls of spam, trying to get away in a BoP before getting Fed balled:rolleyes:

Those were the days.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I wish they would bring back the mechanic that had us all spawn at the same place - those were fun times:P Spawn camping, mass battles at the spawn, huge balls of spam, trying to get away in a BoP before getting Fed balled:rolleyes:

Don't forget about mining the spawn point. Either a Fed looking to kill some KDF easily with the reset, or a KDF mining it to prevent a spawn camp.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Don't forget about mining the spawn point. Either a Fed looking to kill some KDF easily with the reset, or a KDF mining it to prevent a spawn camp.

Back when dispersal pattern tricobalts were fun ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • Options
    spacebaronlinespacebaronline Member Posts: 1,103 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mimey2 wrote: »

Well of course there were lots of irritating times - but you can't deny that there were some really fun and exciting heavy duty battles at the spawn;)

For anyone in a Bop - the challenge was to try to cloak and get out before everything went to hell.

There were some really fun moments mixed in with the greifing:P
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Mining spawn still happens...:rolleyes:
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Was this thread made before or after the thread where riyott asks pardon from ruining the day of 10 other hobos by killing them over and over again?
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I thought he killed twenty of us in under three minutes, right before he scored the winning goal at the World Cup and successfully robbed Ft. Knox.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    I thought he killed twenty of us in under three minutes, right before he scored the winning goal at the World Cup and successfully robbed Ft. Knox.

Don't be silly. Even I can't break into Fort Knox.
  • Options
    wiggles247wiggles247 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Man im gonna have to spend more time in this forum threads soo much violence going around i love it...soo many hobo fanboys in sto is just amazing the amount of players with no testosterone at all in the game..is kind of sad.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    edit: lol the OP date post
  • Options
    heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited August 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »

That last one was me.
    I AM WAR.