What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Congrats to HOBO!!!

Comments

• Options
    pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lol...but we Feds want TSI and Sad Pandas against you...then, and only then...you can claim to be the best of the best!:D
    I know you have defeated the best Fleets in game now...but sorry to all...TSI and Sad Pandas were always the best Feds and the best of the best!:P

Your kerrat tax discount has been revoked. Now I can go back to killing feds equally....
    Punish the feds!!!
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Anyways....as much as a certain fleet wants to make this thread about how pathetic they have become, let's just keep it to how awesome HoBOs are! This makes 2 tourneys wins in a row for the House of Beautiful Orions!

This was not just a 5 person effort that won the tourney, we had 2 substitutes that played as well in 2 different matches (thanks grim and markg!) as well as the Crash Test Dummy team (aka high-level HoBO pvp'ers that were not part of the actual tourney team) that we practiced against and tried out different strategies and builds against, especially in the 2 days leading up to the finals where they imitated what we suspected Elysion would do and let us try out multiple builds against them. Hell, they even beat us once when we tried an all-Bortasqu (lol) team (disclaimer: this was not my idea!). And of course I can not forget the economic help of Klink!

That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDS until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    That's what's so great about HoBOs. We are not just 5 or 6 competent players, we are a fleet full of badass mother****ers that will PUNISH THE FEDS until their index fingers are worn to the bone from clicking the respawn button over and over! Q'pla!
    This should be a signature! Nailed it!
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    congratulations to my beautiful brothers and sisters.
    another job well done :)
  • Options
    omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I really don't think there are enough really good pvpers left to front a team vs hobo spam fest.

They are trolling opvp for 10vs10 hobo vs random opvp pugs that is how board they get.

Or they go in karrat when I go and 5 to whatever while having a hobo on a fed follow me. The whole team has my name on a auto key bind smashing all the time tell I decloak then boom 5 hobos jump behind me sbn viral before I materialize out of cloak. Super board people right there!

Would be nice to fight them in a proper team someday but as I see it now not enough people interested in spam on line...

So I see it hobos are running pvp now that the other pvp fleets kinda left sto.
  • Options
    mindsharpmindsharp Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ehi Feds! Are you reading all this evulness? The HOBOs think they are the best of the best...and even worse they have revoked my Ker'rat tax discount!:mad:
    And the evul Skurf in that tournament thread has called the HOBOs so:
    HoBOs No. 1 Super Evul No Fed Traitors Team
    Super evul? Very well...at the end you have recognized your extreme evulness!:eek:
    Btw...one day our index fingers will find your evul a...:D

Sal has finally overcome his acute bout with insanity and joined HoBO as the newest evul Fed Punisher !!! All feds should surrender now that the bulwark of your faction has deserted you! :P
    I really don't think there are enough really good pvpers left to front a team vs hobo spam fest.

They are trolling opvp for 10vs10 hobo vs random opvp pugs that is how board they get.

Or they go in karrat when I go and 5 to whatever while having a hobo on a fed follow me. The whole team has my name on a auto key bind smashing all the time tell I decloak then boom 5 hobos jump behind me sbn viral before I materialize out of cloak. Super board people right there!

Would be nice to fight them in a proper team someday but as I see it now not enough people interested in spam on line...

BOO HOO. The mean KDF snooped my fail vaper and killed meh!!! QQ How dare they not let me just kill them without fighting back???
    Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken
    House of Beautiful Orions
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    your snooper was a hobo on a fed ship not a skill just a guy following me around no snooping skill used so don't lie!

All it was is auto name keybinded and a guy in ts saying here he goes. get real skill please:P
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    your snooper was a hobo on a fed ship not a skill just a guy following me around no snooping skill used so don't lie!

All it was is auto name keybinded and a guy in ts saying here he goes. get real skill please:P

LoL of course. Cause you are obviously waaaayyyy to good for us to kill without a fed spotter.
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    with the 5 of you and me auto key bind should be not hard to do no skill needed... but why did you have a spotter then?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    with the 5 of you and me auto key bind should be not hard to do no skill needed... but why did you have a spotter then?

Didnt you know that all HoBOs have a dedicated fed to watch the other team? Its part of the tax we have implemented on Feds entering Ker'rat. Gotta spend a week spotting for us.

Its true you know. I would never lie to you.
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well if its fleet policy then its what you do. I am not a hobo so I would not know your polices...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Cant tell if you're trolling now or just very very slow on the uptake...
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    didnt i say keep it down !!!!!!!??????
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mindsharp wrote: »
    now that the bulwark of your faction has deserted you! :P

Bulwark of our faction huh?.........cool story bro
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mindsharp wrote: »
    Cant tell if you're trolling now or just very very slow on the uptake...

one may never know!
  • Options
    spacebaronlinespacebaronline Member Posts: 1,103 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Actually it was kind of fun last night watching Opvp. Emoe really going at it:P and everyone eventually getting along. Of course it helped that there was CaptainHorizan there to calm things down - always a classy guy:)
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2014

You keep mentioning target binds like they are some kind of exploit. Why would we not target bind a vaper?
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Does it say exploit anywhere?
  • Options
    cody0893cody0893 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    is this thread still going on , they didn't even let in some of the real pvper's in this tournament like others fleet events in that group and these events always been rig or stacked in one teams favor. I cant stand here while they stroke there egoe's ne more.....15 friends tried to join in but was told they couldnt......Hobo or panda I have killed in kerrat last night killed three hobo's so do i get a forum page for my ego. Brag about winning a rig event that's a hobo for yeah!

Secondly i dont care two cents over team skills yes while highly effective i don't need a group to be strong or use cookie a2b build either......
    They killed your Alt's now they want your main
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Does it say exploit anywhere?

No, the word exploit was used yesterday in Ker'rat. I think it was you, could have been your Riyott buddy. The specific term was 'keybind exploits' which was funny because target binding a vaper is really a bare-bones defence.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Was not me I didn't say much in karrat. don't think ryott did ether wasn't paying attention to what you all were saying much. Only thing I said is I should Tallon Jones you all after I did a fake log out just after I died.
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited July 2014
    Last night (for me!) at Ker'rat many brave Feds fought against the evulness of the HOBOs!
    We fought like real warriors who don't fear to die, we fight with honor with all our strength!
    We won and we lost...and we vaporized the evul HOBOs!
    You think you're the best of the best and probably this is true, but now you're doomed because every skilled Fed will fight you and there are many of them even much better than me!
    They are ready to eradicate your evulness, don't think you're the hunters because from now on you evuls will be our preys!
    No mercy, we'll be ruthless like you, your damned bcloaks won't save you!
    Beware, this is a declaration of a full scale war!
    :D

Dude lol, we won a 4 vs 10, the battle was like during 30-40 min, and died 4 time ....
  • Options
    fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    cody0893 wrote: »
    is this thread still going on , they didn't even let in some of the real pvper's in this tournament like others fleet events in that group and these events always been rig or stacked in one teams favor. I cant stand here while they stroke there egoe's ne more.....15 friends tried to join in but was told they couldnt......Hobo or panda I have killed in kerrat last night killed three hobo's so do i get a forum page for my ego. Brag about winning a rig event that's a hobo for yeah!

Secondly i dont care two cents over team skills yes while highly effective i don't need a group to be strong or use cookie a2b build either......

1st you can make any thread you want! :) j\s

2nd who are you and why should anybody care?

post script; also, gotta luv the inference that there was no 'real' pvp'res in the tourny. LOL
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Kerrat would die if there werent HoBos. So instead of complaining be grateful. No HoBo have problems with dying. Going against all odds is what being HoBo means.
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.