ARE U GOING TO FIX THIS LAG ANY TIME SOON
i cant play for the past 2 days it lags like hell and its no on my end
everything els that i play work fine no lag no nothing just STO
FIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXX NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Post edited by masakata1984 on

Comments

• auleius12auleius12 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Take it easy dude. I'm having the same issue. Anyone else with this same issue?
    I'm a doctor not an escalator
  • auleius12auleius12 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wait a minute. Are there any server probs? I'm not able to get into the game
    I'm a doctor not an escalator
  • smokeynz13smokeynz13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    yea i cant get into the game either. took ages for the launcher to load up now that has done, but it wont load the game up.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Could it be a regional thing? Cause uh, knock on wood and all, not experiencing the issues folks are complaining about... Eastern US here, as far as pointing out where I'm not having an issue.
  • discloneddiscloned Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, same problem here - Germany. The problem is not on the user side. That being said it may not be on Cryptic's side either. NATO is playing electronic warfare games or something.
  • embrosilembrosil Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello, I went for lunch and after that my character was unresponsive. I tried to relog but could not. Either can not log in to patch server or to account server. One moment I got to the game and it was terrible. Lag like 1000ms and constant server not responding. It seems servers are having trouble. However friends and fleetmates were fine. So it seems not everyone is affected.
    P.S. I am from the Czech Republic.
  • infayedreaminfayedream Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    hi all there, same here in germany! launcher crash, no authentication possible, when it works you´ll boxing off when reached chars. started yesterday eve here, lots off ppl have the same prob. when ingame, lags lags lags...you go forewards-backwards 1-2 cha cha cha...5 discos in 30 minutes...thats not cool!:mad:
  • masakata1984masakata1984 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    embrosil wrote: »
    Hello, I went for lunch and after that my character was unresponsive. I tried to relog but could not. Either can not log in to patch server or to account server. One moment I got to the game and it was terrible. Lag like 1000ms and constant server not responding. It seems servers are having trouble. However friends and fleetmates were fine. So it seems not everyone is affected.
    P.S. I am from the Czech Republic.

prety much the same problem
  • bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The bandwidth is prolly needed for more money transfers from albania to bribe more fifa referees. 8-)
  • stabunaattoristabunaattori Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same TRIBBLE here, i live in Finland.

Its nice that they have the elachi event, too bad Europeans cant play.
  • smokeynz13smokeynz13 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Im in New Zealand and having that problem
  • teamkatsteamkats Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same issue as you all in the us, louisana.
    edited June 2014
    Well, yesterday they lost 11 planes from civilian radar, so certainly they are messing around. Wild guess, of course :)
    edited June 2014
    teamkats wrote: »
    Same issue as you all in the us, louisana.

what time is atm in america ?
    ask because if its very late at night they are all sleeping and they dont even know that there is a problem
  • cellic1701cellic1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i live in the u.s. and I cant log in ethier.when I am able to it takes me to the loading screen then it kicks me saying disconnected from server.been having this issue for weeks on server not responding to being kicked constantly every ten mins.now I cant get into game and it takes the launcher for ever to load.
  • jotorobojotorobo Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yep, same here guys. I was having an issue, in game, where I was starting to lag hard in Crystalline. I finally gave up and exited. After that, I restarted my comp. Now, the GameClient Launcher barely starts and in if it does finally load I click the "ENGAGE" button and to the left the Blue Loading bar says "Unable to connect to server (3)" and nothing happens, the GameClient launcher just sits there doing nothing.

I'm in Middle Tennessee.
    edited June 2014
    7:20 am for the USA, they should just be coming into the office :)
    edited June 2014
    Well, we could try to reroute via another county. But i am too lazy to try it...
    edited June 2014
    discloned wrote: »

Maybe someone without coffee yet tripped over the powercord or scared the hamsters....
  • stabunaattoristabunaattori Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For me this started yesterday evening, so its not a completely new thing (14h ago)
  • jotorobojotorobo Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    discloned wrote: »

They're on the West Coast in California. Right now it's 4:23 AM PST.
  • tyronjaratyronjara Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    In Ireland. Got kicked from game. JUst about to play hearts and minds too. Missing it again:/
    Live long and play hard!!!
    edited June 2014
    jotorobo wrote: »
    they're On The West Coast In California. Right Now It's 4:23 Am Pst.

We Are Dooommmeeeeddddd
  • crimpson7crimpson7 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Greece Here and I am having problems as well. Vicious Lag. Rubberbanding is off the charts and constant DCs. It is not from my side and it might be not on Cryptic's side. The Solar Flares might be affecting the servers. http://www.iflscience.com/space/solar-storms-could-hit-earth-friday-13th
    The Wildcards Fleet =/\=
    Admiral T'Vanto of the I.R.W. Dreaded Balerion (Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird) "Burn them All!"
    Admiral Atraxis of the U.S.S. Daskalogiannis (Avenger class Cruiser) "I am Iron Cat!"
  • mortuus2408mortuus2408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same here

It started this morning (Server not responding messages and Server disconnections), but the Game was playable.

Now after Lunch the game is unplayable

Is it time to wear my Persistent Officer Unfform again?
    Simplication Award Winner
    Admirals Log Stardate....aaaahm....whats today's Stardate?
  • infayedreaminfayedream Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ppl here ask if the prob is just in europe....who in the states else has these probs? or who outside europe? thank you for reply ;)
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited June 2014
    Servers still up, but in a bad shape. Soon they will totally crash. Issues report on forums for half a day now. Decreasing Serverstability is the common prelude before the total server crash. Witnessed exactly that, several times on this game.
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • teamkatsteamkats Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Can't even submit a ticket to them either via their web client. Doubt this will be fixed anytime soon.
  • cellic1701cellic1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    im having the same issue,u.s northern panhandle of idaho area.
    edited June 2014
    zeratk wrote: »
    Servers still up, but in a bad shape. Soon they will totally crash. Issues report on forums for half a day now. Decreasing Serverstability is the common prelude before the total server crash. Witnessed exactly that, several times on this game.

Yep. Have gotten "unable to authenticate" several times before with server crash or server crash immanent.