test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix The Server Come On

Comments

• discloneddiscloned Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We had one reply from the US reporting the same issues. But of course... they are just waking up.
  • masakata1984masakata1984 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    zeratk wrote: »
    Servers still up, but in a bad shape. Soon they will totally crash. Issues report on forums for half a day now. Decreasing Serverstability is the common prelude before the total server crash. Witnessed exactly that, several times on this game.

if it totaly crashe then what ? never witnesed so bad server problem in any game i have played
    edited June 2014
    Reboot? :)
    edited June 2014
    discloned wrote: »
    Reboot? :)

lets hope its that simple :)
  • talerientalerien Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I cannot connect either I am in Australia
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited June 2014
    teamkats wrote: »
    Can't even submit a ticket to them either via their web client. Doubt this will be fixed anytime soon.

Support ticket are useless nonetheless, as there is nothing that really deserves that name. ;)
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
    edited June 2014
    talerien wrote: »
    I cannot connect either I am in Australia

its official its world wide :mad:
  • cellic1701cellic1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ppl here ask if the prob is just in europe....who in the states else has these probs? or who outside europe? thank you for reply ;)
    cellic1701 wrote: »
    im having the same issue,u.s northern panhandle of idaho area.

im going through sto with drawls,fire up star trek bridge commander stat!!!
  • bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Hooray! We're all one big family of cryptic victims! :cool:

A safe way to attract attention to the problem is attracting any censo^WCommunity Managers attention.

BOMB, Mariuhuana, Echelon, NSA, Wurstbrot, Dschihad, ....
    edited June 2014
    I blame ARC spyware
    edited June 2014
    someone cue the twilight zone music!!!!!
  • rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm having the same issues with both Neverwinter and Star Trek Online. I have managed to login to the Neverwinter Gateway, but it constantly gives me "Timeout getting character list" while both Neverwinter and Star Trek Online are "unable to authenticate" I am in Northwest Florida in the US and with it happening all around its most likely their end.
    edited June 2014
    rmxiii wrote: »
    I'm having the same issues with both Neverwinter and Star Trek Online. I have managed to login to the Neverwinter Gateway, but it constantly gives me "Timeout getting character list" while both Neverwinter and Star Trek Online are "unable to authenticate" I am in Northwest Florida in the US and with it happening all around its most likely their end.

Getting the same with STO
  • jotorobojotorobo Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014

You got that right!!! It's WORLD WIDE BABY!!!!!
  • theposterchildtheposterchild Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    same issue here on eastern side of US cant log into server. wtf
    edited June 2014
    lets hope its that simple :)
    Yeah, if not its... rollback time :)
  • crimpson7crimpson7 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am ready to become Ghost Rider. Not only from external heat (it's like Nukara prime and Mordor combined out there), but from internal rage as well. THe servers are barely holding. I managed to take my 40 pearls before the DCs came. Now i cannot play.
    The Wildcards Fleet =/\=
    Admiral T'Vanto of the I.R.W. Dreaded Balerion (Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird) "Burn them All!"
    Admiral Atraxis of the U.S.S. Daskalogiannis (Avenger class Cruiser) "I am Iron Cat!"
  • tribblewafflestribblewaffles Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rmxiii wrote: »

Ditto but Northern Europe. :)
    Not the hell your whales.
    edited June 2014
    Unable to authenticate: sigh ... its all Tony Abbott's (The prime minister of Australia) fault ...:P
    edited June 2014
    Okay guys, I'm back in the game.
    edited June 2014
    think they fixed it ALLLLL BACK TO THE GAME :D:D:D
    edited June 2014
    still cant get into game.....
  • bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cellic1701 wrote: »
    still cant get into game.....

Me neither...
    edited June 2014
    jotorobo wrote: »
    Okay guys, I'm back in the game.

Well... I was, but lots and lots of rubberbanding and laaag. Oh well, I'm quitting for the meantime. Have a good one.
    edited June 2014
    how much you wanna bet kirk and janeway is goin at it and this is why we cant get in.
  • valya74valya74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You can add Singapore to that list.

Been having this lag for the past month but the past couple of days it got really worst.
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It seems like ... 1 hour of smooth play followed by 2-3 hours of lagging, rubberbanding and frequent disconnects ...
    Hell, I even did an Elachi run where all of a sudden I was left alone with a guy who, afterwards, I realized it was probably a bot LOL
    I am fine with nerfs and anything but this constant lagging and disconnecting are the things that REALLY TRIBBLE me off and make me want to go play some other game.
    P58WJe7.jpg

• londozmasterslondozmasters Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It seems like ... 1 hour of smooth play followed by 2-3 hours of lagging, rubberbanding and frequent disconnects ...
    Hell, I even did an Elachi run where all of a sudden I was left alone with a guy who, afterwards, I realized it was probably a bot LOL
    I am fine with nerfs and anything but this constant lagging and disconnecting are the things that REALLY TRIBBLE me off and make me want to go play some other game.

I have the same problem and i am sick of it. I played some other online games, but i didn't encounter a buggy game like this. Looks like i need to find a new game to play. Best part i was about to pay for the game, i am very lucky i didn't.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Last night I was having serious rubber banding issues and eventually straight up, frequent disconnections to a point where even logging in is problematic. Or I can get in but get the "Server Not Responding" with eventual disconnects.

Playing from West Coast of the USA.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Last night I was having serious rubber banding issues and eventually straight up, frequent disconnections to a point where even logging in is problematic. Or I can get in but get the "Server Not Responding" with eventual disconnects.

Playing from West Coast of the USA.

Exactly what I am going throught right now ...
    P58WJe7.jpg