test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    You are not god, the universe is not so badly designed.
    *stares blankly* ...yes it is
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ignoring shadow's shenanigans, which are far inferiour to Claw's, I started the 7th project for the FSF Starbase and am completely drained.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yes, you are currently dead and i'm god - welcome to the first day of the end of your life
    Why does god need a starship?...
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited May 2014
    Ignoring shadow's shenanigans, which are far inferiour to Claw's, I started the 7th project for the FSF Starbase and am completely drained.
    gee, i wonder why?
    *while slowly absorbing life force*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited May 2014
    Damn. So, Scar had 41 Lobi at the start of the event. The event gives 165 Lobi. This means Scar will be the only one that, by the end of the event, will have enough Lobi to get a Lobi uniform.

Unfortunately, the uniform I want to get is the Korath, which is KDF. Scar is a FED, so he can't get it. I don't have the money to get account bank slots, so that only leaves one option. If somebody wants the Voth Light Soldier or the Wells uniform, which have the same value as Korath, I can trade it to them for Korath after the event ends.

Any takers?
    edited May 2014
    Damn. So, Scar had 41 Lobi at the start of the event. The event gives 165 Lobi. This means Scar will be the only one that, by the end of the event, will have enough Lobi to get a Lobi uniform.

Unfortunately, the uniform I want to get is the Korath, which is KDF. Scar is a FED, so he can't get it. I don't have the money to get account bank slots, so that only leaves one option. If somebody wants the Voth Light Soldier or the Wells uniform, which have the same value as Korath, I can trade it to them for Korath after the event ends.

Any takers?
    as i recall, the korath uniform comes in a box...just use the mail to send it over

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    The box is not available for purchase from a FED, that is what I'm saying.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Any takers?
    Why not grinding enough dil to get the zen instead? Take your time... The account bank is seriously worth it.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Why not grinding enough dil to get the zen instead? Take your time... The account bank is seriously worth it.

I agree with this statement. It is absolute worth it to have an account bank.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Anyone know of a place you can upload stuff like word documents? I want to make a novel version of my foundry series one day for fun and to share with others.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a place you can upload stuff like word documents? I want to make a novel version of my foundry series one day for fun and to share with others.

Well, I can think of multiple ways, though none strictly for novels...

-Make a free website/buy a domain name for cheap and post it up there

Er... I had more ideas, but they fell out of my brain, if I find them I'll let ya know.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Google Documents, but that requires you to have a Gmail account, which I highly sugest you DON'T!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Google Documents, but that requires you to have a Gmail account, which I highly sugest you DON'T!

I have one, why do you think I don't?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Gmail has proven time and time again to me, that in my personal opinion it's the best email service there is, nice interface options, ease of use, least amount of spam and everything else, love it. Hotmail/outlook. or whatever it goes by now, seems meh and bland, and yahoo gets lots of spam by the truckloads even when barely been used which seems fishy, and heard of many people I know getting TRIBBLE with it more than other services. As for the hacking part, maybe it's just bad luck with malware on users end. Still, Gmail I can testify for as being a solid service.
    edited May 2014
    why not upload it to fanfiction.net? the site could definitely use more star trek related stories, and i think it's compatible with word documents too

take that with a grain of salt though, because i've never uploaded a story there

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    Thanks all for the suggestions.
    edited May 2014
    I want ice cream....
    edited May 2014
    I want ice cream....
    coffee-flavored?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    All ice-cream belongs to Zira. It will be stored in our quality controlled storage facilities in gre'thor.
    edited May 2014
    All ice-cream belongs to Zira. It will be stored in our quality controlled storage facilities in gre'thor.

No wonder there's no bloodwine flavor of ice cream. You stole it all, and it melted, giving Gre'thor its lava-looking stuff.
    edited May 2014
    Ah yes. Bloodwine. Made from 100% organic Klingon blood....:rolleyes:
    Gmail has proven time and time again to me, that in my personal opinion it's the best email service there is....
    Except Google tracks EVERYTHING you do in Google, that means all your Google searches, the content of all your emails, all your instant messages, EVERYTHING. That is in the Terms of Service when you signed up, and you agreed to it. Let's say you use Google to search for helicopter tours of Hawaii, you email your friend booking details at Turtle Bay Resort, or you instant message your friend about scuba diving off the coast of Maui, and you wonder why all the popup adds you see mysteriously begin to change into ads about Hawaii or other tropical islands. Guess what. It is because Google just Googled you. Say "NO" to being tracked, and don't use Gmail.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited May 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Ah yes. Bloodwine. Made from 100% organic Klingon blood....:rolleyes:

Except Google tracks EVERYTHING you do in Google, that means all your Google searches, the content of all your emails, all your instant messages, EVERYTHING. That is in the Terms of Service when you signed up, and you agreed to it. Let's say you use Google to search for helicopter tours of Hawaii, you email your friend booking details at Turtle Bay Resort, or you instant message your friend about scuba diving off the coast of Maui, and you wonder why all the popup adds you see mysteriously begin to change into ads about Hawaii or other tropical islands. Guess what. It is because Google just Googled you. Say "NO" to being tracked, and don't use Gmail.

Every company sells your info...
    This is nothing new..
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Been that way forever, and any company that says otherwise is flat out lying. Also there are certain opt out's for some things, though might have to dig to find.
    edited May 2014
    *starts singing Let It Go from Frozen*
    edited May 2014
    *starts singing Let It Go from Frozen*

I prefer this one.
  • rosharosha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    voporak wrote: »

Ok that was pretty good....fits the wife.

And yes, alas the great white north and it's satellite ground stations are going to see me leave...one day it's winter...bitter cold... then sunny, wet and omg the bugs!
    edited May 2014
    [5/21 12:54] [Combat (Self)] Planet Killer deals 110649 (149324) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach.

OW! That is painful.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2014
    [5/21 12:54] [Combat (Self)] Planet Killer deals 110649 (149324) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach.

OW! That is painful.
    since when do bioships have warp cores? yet another thing to blame on kurland

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    since when do bioships have warp cores? yet another thing to blame on kurland

Probably a biological core.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2014
    I think that must be the equivalent to your heart.