What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    All of you who mock my Tiger uniform,

I have one thing to say. My reaction at 1:44.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQxxNYSHR0#t=104
    my reaction to your reaction
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    loukoc wrote: »
    I haven't mocked your suit, sarabi....

That was aimed at everyone who did.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited May 2014

Excuse me, that is a licensed Lion King gif. Only Lion Kings may use that. I'm afraid you will have to be fined 1 billion EC. Please send the paycheck to Zira's international bank.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited May 2014
    Excuse me, that is a licensed Lion King gif. Only Lion Kings may use that. I'm afraid you will have to be fined 1 billion EC. Please send the paycheck to Zira's international bank.
    *blinding flash and mushroom cloud appears in the distance* what bank?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for detonating a bomb at the national Caitian bank. They have been our main rivals for a long time. Now we shall get their customers.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So, is that's the reason you haven't used that gif then, kitten?... :cool:
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited May 2014
    whoops...oh well, all you cats look the same anyway - easy mistake for anyone to make

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    So, is that's the reason you haven't used that gif then, kitten?... :cool:

Go back to your cell. I am king and you are mentally ill.
    edited May 2014
    whoops...oh well, all you cats look the same anyway - easy mistake for anyone to make
    Hey...you...could..always..you know.. make the same "mistake" again. There are several more banks of theirs left.
    edited May 2014
    Go back to your cell. I am king and you are mentally ill.
    By naming yourself king you've nullified your claim. Welcome to the Mental Asylum ash, you'll surely enjoy your "kingdom" there.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited May 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    By naming yourself king you've nullified your claim. Welcome to the Mental Asylum ash, you'll surely enjoy your "kingdom" there.

I run the asylum, not you. I have to keep you in there to keep the world safe..
    edited May 2014
    Hey...you...could..always..you know.. make the same "mistake" again. There are several more banks of theirs left.
    not likely...i never make the same mistake twice, courtesy of my father's paw

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    We'll be confiscating those weapons then. They could prove useful for my assault on Cait.
    edited May 2014
    I run the asylum, not you. I have to keep you in there to keep the world safe..
    That room you're in, your "asylum", your "kingdom"... Have you looked around? Do you see that door? It's closed... Oh, and have you ever seen the walls? It's padded, isn't it?

Well, enjoy your kingdom while you can :D.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited May 2014
    The one in a padded room is you after you murdered several cats to turn them into some jerky treat.
    edited May 2014
    oh, that reminds me...got any of that jerky left?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    oh, that reminds me...got any of that jerky left?

It is clear you have been corrupted by Stoutes.
    You will be sentenced as well.
    edited May 2014
    you can't corrupt the corrupted...besides, you made me hungry with all your talk of jerky

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    Go buy some Jumja sticks.
    edited May 2014
    those aren't meat...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    Too bad. We can't always get what we want.

*looks at the mane suggestion thread*
    edited May 2014
    but i can always get meat...oh stoutes! toss me some of that jerky

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    What if I told you he used Lycans in his treats too..
    edited May 2014
    *shrugs* i've eaten people before and i'm still half-human, so that makes me a half-cannibal...this just makes me a full cannibal

besides, it's not like i could tell the difference anyway - everything tastes like chicken

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    awwww, how cute...the little lion is trying to sleep

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    Sleep? Your delusions are far worse than we previously though. I will call the emergency crew right now.
    edited May 2014
    *cough*pot, kettle, black*cough*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2014
    I fear he is too far gone. We will throw him into the lava pits to stop him from suffering.
    edited May 2014
    *cannonballs into lava pool and resurfaces several seconds later, shaking lava droplets everywhere* one of the nice things about being a master pyromancer - total immunity to heat

#LegalizeAwoo