Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Special Operations Fleet: Role Play, Social and Leveling

Comments

• Options
    wdbittle2012wdbittle2012 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the kind words!!!

And to the rest of you, come try us out... nothing to loose...

So you're sitting there flyin at warp 9 to and fro... gettin those random fleet invites...

So try something unrandom... throw me a shout in game @wdbittle2012... come try us out.
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We here at SSO are always looking for new members to join our community. We welcome new and veteran players alike.
    If you are looking for a casual fleet that enjoys playing the game with others, look no further. We have a large number of players who love sharing experience, info and assistance with others.
    If you have any questions, feel free to send an in-game mail to: John@zeropium
    Also, feel free to check out our website and forums at: www.ssofleet.com
    We look forward to seeing you out there.
  • Options
    nauthiz25nauthiz25 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Zeropium, just sent you a mail in game. Also registered on your forum as nauthiz. Looking forward to joining, sounds like a great fleet!
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    have fun and happy gaming
    Post edited by razar2380 on
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    this is the third flete I have been a member of, and I can say i am proud to have finaly found a flete I will be happy to stay in, the folks are freindly and slightly mad, members are global, both sides of the pond, the Mumble server that the fleet maintains is a great resource and is regaualry used. And to top off their already fantastic atributes, U can have a great laugh with them doing absolutly nothing, I spent several hours the other night online with the guys and all we did was chat and run laps of ESD for giggles, chasing a pink man.... I havnt had so much fun in game for a long time.

Choosing this fleet has re-invigorated the game for me, I can grind and grind and with these guys on mumble, it just never gets boring :)
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    There are men and women who dream and never make it off the couch.
    There are men and women who dream and fail.
    Then, there are men and women who dream and change the landscape of this world.
    What we want to know is...what about you?
    Are you tired of feeling unwanted? Unappreciated? Are you tired of feeling like an outcast? Being stepped on? Overlooked?
    Then today is your day to change. Today is your day to step up and make a difference.
    I'm not talking about burning your candle at both ends to be noticed. I'm talking about becoming a part of something unique. Take your candle and burn it bright. We will all be glowing like stars, reaching the farthest of reaches.
    We're not here for domination. We're here to be a voice. We want you, your voice and your emotion.
    We are a council. We are not after sheep.
    Have you been looking at that horizon, only to never walk across the end of the line that divides it?
    Maybe you've been a similar face amongst the pigeons for far too long. This should be your time to raise your hand, and bring it down with enough force to put a stamp on this foundation.
    Be a follower no longer. Become an entity. Be the entity.
    Wandering aimlessly is good for a time, until we all need a hand to pull us through to the glory.
    But glorification is not what we're after. We're after unification. Souls that bind to create the strongest of woven fabric.
    From the highest of mountains, to the lowest depths, we have all been there. We've all seen the empty promises of better places and brighter faces. What did you feel when all of that turned into dark empty caverns? Crawling on bruised limbs with no torch to light your way.
    We are here to give you the torch - to give you the light.
    There are those that are happy to wallow in singularity with no dream in sight.
    You will find us in solitude, living for tomorrow and floating that dream up overhead for all to see.
    We are not heroes, false prophets or a lullaby putting you to sleep. We are waking you up.
    Endure, persevere, change.
    Revolve, resolve, evolve.
    Our hands are extended and open.
    Take the invitation.
    www.ssofleet.com
    Are you looking for me? John@zeropium - is where you can use your voice. You will find me, as I have found you.
  • Options
    angelgigaangelgiga Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Have you seen our recruitment video?

If not head over to youtube and give it a watch!

:):cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    For over a year now SSO has grown by leaps and bounds, we started as a small fleet of friends and have since grown into a much larger family.

The idea was simple, take politics, rank, drama, and throw them out the airlock.

We proved that a fleet based on Friends, family, comrades in arms is far more powerfull than ranks or titles.

To celebrate our one year anniversary we threw this together. SSO Anniversary Video

If your tired of fleet politics, Fleet Drama, Fleet ranks and regs, come check us out at www.ssofleet.com , were the player is what truly matters.

Cheers all,

Loki
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    This fleet also has many active social events, a good Mumble server and barrels full to the brim of laughs, not to mention foks that will help you out in anyway they can.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    beetlezombiebeetlezombie Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello

I'm looking for a friendly group of people to get to know the game etc. I used to play a bit way way back when STO was still a regular sub based MMO. I pretty much forgot everything about the game :-)

My handle is @Stefson
    Can't find you guys in the fleet finder.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Greetings Stefson.
    If you're interested in receiving an invite, we'll need the "character@handle" name for the character you wish to use.
    Thank you for your interest in SSO. We'd also be happy to answer any questions you might have before joining if you wish.
  • Options
    beetlezombiebeetlezombie Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Aha sorry, thought the last part was enough :-)

Full name is Hero Daytyme@Stefson
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    alas we cant sent invites to handles only as they are relevent to your account and not faction based, I would recomend checking out our website and forum, should give you a rough idea who we are, and feel free to contact any of us in game if you want any more info on the fleet, I can be found on Tal'is of Borg@johankreig I am usualy around when the admins aint so I can chat while u wait :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Greetings to all you starship masters out there.

If you're lookin for a fleet/place to hang your new tactical kit/people to bum around with/or just like to clown around, then SSO is for you~

We've been growing lately, and we are always looking for more members. In our fleet we don't do all that rank jazz... Sure we have ranks, but in essence we are all just 'members' Sure we have fleet guardians/admins/and even a senior admin... but they aren't more important than YOU. They just keep things running smoothly (most times:))

We're the fleet for you if you just want to play and solo it out...

We're the fleet for you if you want to teamkilll some Undine....

We're the fleet for you if you want to log in to the game do your thing and log out, and not have to worry about stupid 'assignments' that some 'Admiral' in your fleet wants you to do.

We're the fleet for you if you want to get all that fun fleet equiptment (and no its not free... but we are fair and just on how you go about getting it) That is we won't make you fly through hoops, nebula, or black holes. And if we don't have access to the tier you are looking for, we have ways to get you invites to fleets so that you are able to do just that.

You want to pvp and test a build, we have some hardcore pvpers (like me (ok not hardcore, but i like a challenge)) we have some not so hardcore players (that are willing to take one for the team to help you gauge your effectiveness.

We do not discriminate, we take all kinds, the only thing we don't like are those that may be disrespectful/rude... and then they don't stick around for long. We just like to have a good time:)

Things that we do:

group PVP(the kind where we know its lopsided, but we all like to kill that dang dread once in a while:))

group PVE(we run through the stfs.... sometimes at a brisk pace if possible (the smoke 'em if you got 'em event is by far my fav)

Missions.... most of us are willing to help you through some missions, especially those awesome guardians/admins... who drop what they are doing so you can fly through those new borg ones in an hour:)

RP? Ya we got that... not my thing, but I hear its fun, esp when eavesdropping on mumble.

Laughs? Oh ya, we got that. You have not laughed until you see/hear us on mumble (some very ENTERTAINING times I tell you what... with that being said... we aren't PG... but who is in this day and age.

Contests/Prizes... ya those too... you may get some Zen cards, or even some fleet modules if you do it right. Even lockbox ships... (grrr at the person who won the Temporal Science Vessel)

Ya there's a lot... so if you wanna try us out, by all means.... hit me up w/ an ingame email...

@wdbittle2012

See you around the galaxy!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    At SSO, we are always playing, always looking.
    We welcome players of any rank or skill level. Rookies and veterans alike are more than welcome to join our friendly faction.
    Give us a look at www.ssofleet.com
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    "Whats that smell?"

Ya thats the warp plasma that I just dropped in John's way...

"I keep seeing all these purple things..."

Oh Loki's dread and bugs :(

"What are we doing here?"

I don't know, lets just blow stuff up...

So ya that's us in a nutshell :)

Come join the screwballs of SSO, and make STo a fun and entertaining place to be:)

Fo sho!

MVAE ftw!!!!
  • Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do you need a history lesson on Starfleet or the Federation to join SSO? NO

Do you need to be told about ranks and how ranks are a MUST in a fleet? NO

Do you wanna have a blast and enjoy your time in game with people that want the same? HELL YES!

SSO is all about having a blast with like minded people that want to ENJOY this game, not be lead around given a history lesson or made to shine an admirals shoes while he has all the fun.

Don't believe us? Say it can't be true?

Check us out at www.ssofleet.com , or PM one of us in game and learn that not all Fleets are the same!

At SSO we make it so.
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ok some comman Q&A

Q: Do we have to be mentally unhinged to join this fleet
    A: No but it sure helps

Q: Does Stone Loki have far far too many ships
    A: yes he does

Q: are you all a great bunch of peeps
    A: Yes we are

Q: SHould I join your fleet
    A: Hell YES

SSO, the fleet you wont regrett joining

At SSO we make it SO

www.ssofleet.com, or PM any of us In game, @Johankreig is my handle, I welcome any one who wants to contact me or any of the other members with joining enquieries.
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can I have a invitation for my Fed character Indyshark@indyshark please? Your fleet sounds like a lot of fun!
  • Options
    rezzgarrezzgar Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'd love to join this fleet with my rom character, could you send me an invite to Stark@rezzgar, please? :)
  • Options
    rezzgarrezzgar Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Is this fleet dead or something now?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I sent an email asking for an invitation. I hope to get a response today!
  • Options
    syntaxerrorssyntaxerrors Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Are you guys/gals a tier 5 fleet? Meaning able to purchase the higher end fleet ships?
    The STO Streamer www.twitch.tv/sirspoony
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    indyshark wrote: »
    I sent an email asking for an invitation. I hope to get a response today!

No invitation yet.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    We are a fleet based on one thing: being a community.
    We are a casual group of players who enjoy playing the game either by ourselves, or with our fellow members.
    We strive on being a collective group of gamers who enjoy each others company and companionship.
    We are an open and friendly group, and we always enjoy helping players should they need it.
    We are open to new and veteran players alike.
    If you have any questions, feel free to visit our site:
    www.ssofleet.com