• Options
    kargandarrkargandarr Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it's fixed on tribble at any rate even with a screwed up ui
  • Options
    duxbellorum1duxbellorum1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    askray wrote: »
    They could give an ETA but if they're wrong it's fires and pitchforks. Since they can't guarantee any ETA they're doing some posts from time to time to make sure people understand they haven't forgotten and are still working on it, but when they have an exact ETA they will post it and it will be updated on the first page :)

Main question ; what is wrong with the server?
  • Options
    purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kargandarr wrote: »
    it's fixed

Lies! All lies!
  • Options
    plb1982plb1982 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Posted 5 minutes ago:

"We're trying to find a solution for East Coast servers. Current outlook is an update between this afternoon and evening."

...So... East Coast Servers, an update between this afternoon and evening. And... it's 8:35 PM there.
  • Options
    phyzzie8842phyzzie8842 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Main question ; what is wrong with the server?

Skynet is online, and has become self aware. . .
  • Options
    alanburchalanburch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it's fixed

made me look you rat batarsd
  • Options
    rabiddjwolverabiddjwolve Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it's fixed

Nice joke, but nope not fixed......:o
  • Options
    anothervisitoranothervisitor Member Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Echo flips and flaps and dies, and tails quickly becomes "stumps" courtesy of shinobi ninja shuirken attack.
    Victory is mine :D

He should have brought the dudes and dudettes from Streets of Rage. :D

Anyways I loved the Ecco games, good times. Ed Annunziata still wants to make another Ecco game but Sega still holds the license and won't make another one, meh. :(
    Tyr shall give me strength!
    For the glory of Tempus!
    I am the hands of Shar!
    Flames of Kossuth, protect me!
    Oghma, grant me knowledge!
    Lolth commands, and I obey!
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    They didn't patch the game yesterday, yet somehow they managed to TRIBBLE the servers up.
  • Options
    christopher0184christopher0184 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Echo flips and flaps and dies, and tails quickly becomes "stumps" courtesy of shinobi ninja shuirken attack.
    Victory is mine :D

I bring out the nuclear-powered, flight-capable war machine known as the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam and vaporize both of you with a single volley from my twin rail cannons before then flying into Earth orbit, and moving to hover near Earth Space Dock.
    Strike%2C_S.Rouge%2C_Freedom.png
    Primary ship: U.S.S. Lacus Clyne, Dyson Science Destroyer/U.S.S. Fausticorn, Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer
    Secondary ship: U.S.S. Rainbow Dash, Odyssey Tactical Cruiser/I.S.S. Princess Cadance, Mirror Assault Cruiser
    Tertiary ship: I.S.S. Freedom Gundam, Mirror Deep Space Science Vessel
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    plb1982 wrote: »
    Posted 5 minutes ago:

"We're trying to find a solution for East Coast servers. Current outlook is an update between this afternoon and evening."

...So... East Coast Servers, an update between this afternoon and evening. And... it's 8:35 PM there.

My guess is their reference frame is for their timezone on the west-coast where it should still be afternoon!?

Long story short... guys... come back tomorrow. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • Options
    duxbellorum1duxbellorum1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Skynet is online, and has become self aware. . .

So we are ****ed?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    plb1982 wrote: »
    Posted 5 minutes ago:

And again, I"m still curious why it would affect ALL PWE games, but not the Tribble server of STO?
  • Options
    tango2bravotango2bravo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    not on the US east coast at least.
  • Options
    charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    8:29 PM here and still no luck.
    Since they know there is a problem are there still requests for trace routes?
  • Options
    hygtkilo98hygtkilo98 Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Mmmmm can't wait to get into ker'rat and keel me some Feddie's and steal their earth bacon!

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    They didn't patch the game yesterday, yet somehow they managed to TRIBBLE the servers up.

Quite a respectable feat, actually. Considering that there wasn't a major update recently, this is an AMAZING accomplishment.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tfomega wrote: »
    Mmmmm can't wait to get into ker'rat and keel me some Freddie's and steal their earth bacon!

:D i'll be flying right next to you ^^
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Kirksplat,
    I've always wondered how the literary process worked when creating content in the Foundry.

Do You start out writing the story first, then pounding it out into reality, (virtual that is), using our crude Foundry tools?

What inspires your story writing?

Just curious.

Thanks for asking. I think we all work differently. For me, I usually start building sets, like trying to see if I can make a shuttle mission inside a borg cube or make a crazy ziggarut. Often I have several sets done before I have a clue about the story, and then I write a big chunk of it in word. That last part is the hardest part.

My inspiration usually comes from watching Star Trek and wishing to contribute to the lore in whatever small way I can.

Others work a lot differently. Some folks have everything mapped out in word before making a set. Thanks again for asking. It's nice to get questions like that from people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vipers69plus1vipers69plus1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It says a lot for the developers of this game to simply leave a Volunteer with no information to fend off a bunch of gamers that are rightfully upset and even more justified in their anger due to the fact that no one with any knowledge cares enough to pop on the forums and give us a clue to whats up! The love for their fans is only there when they stand to make a buck. When this game first came out the devs kept us informed because they shared in the excitement of playing the game but with each buy out it became more and more about the money and less about the people who were loyal to this franchise. And i tell you this when that new game comes out that everyone is talking about that shall not be named, That is owned by the gamers and ran by gamers these folks will be sending out email begging fans to come back to sto for the new deals they have to offer and even then I'm afraid it will all be in vane
    END THE WELFARE PROGRAM CRYPTIC OR MAYBE WE NEED TO END YOURS!!!
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    He should have brought the dudes and dudettes from Streets of Rage. :D

Anyways I loved the Ecco games, good times. Ed Annunziata still wants to make another Ecco game but Sega still holds the license and won't make another one, meh. :(

To be fair they were my first thought but somebody already beat me to it lol!
    I remember having echo and playing jurrassic park allot more.
    But I have a feeling I have meandered off topic ;p
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    My guess is their reference frame is for their timezone on the west-coast where it should still be afternoon!?

Long story short... guys... come back tomorrow. :o

So what does "between afternoon and evening" mean to most folks? Because even on the West Coast, that's 5:20 PM when they posted that. I'd call that "evening" already, headed into night.
  • Options
    iceraven1977iceraven1977 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    this is skynet the attack will begin in 5 mins nuckler missles are warming up as we speak this is your last warring all computers are under my control
  • Options
    kargandarrkargandarr Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it was working for a short time there as I was on tribble until I logged out to log into holodeck
  • Options
    alanburchalanburch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kirksplat wrote: »
    Thanks for asking. I think we all work differently. For me, I usually start building sets, like trying to see if I can make a shuttle mission inside a borg cube or make a crazy ziggarut. Often I have several sets done before I have a clue about the story, and then I write a big chunk of it in word. That last part is the hardest part.

My inspiration usually comes from watching Star Trek and wishing to contribute to the lore in whatever small way I can.

Others work a lot differently. Some folks have everything mapped out in word before making a set. Thanks again for asking. It's nice to get questions like that from people.

Kirksplat is among the elite content providers in STO. My Indiana Jones federa is off to you sir
  • Options
    devtrackerdevtracker Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    a bunch of gamers that are rightfully upset and even more justified in their anger

Hear, Hear! I am seething with rage that I cannot play this free game that I get to enjoy for free without paying any money for! Righteous indignation all the way!
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited March 2014
    Still broke eh?
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Quite a respectable feat, actually. Considering that there wasn't a major update recently, this is an AMAZING accomplishment.

If I were cynical -- O wait, I am -- I would say: do away with the 'void' downing/rebooot of the server on a weekly basis, and just let it crash on its own frequent momentum. :D
    3lsZz0w.jpg
This discussion has been closed.