Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Izzy.

tenchars.
    that second panel is more creepy than adorable...so it fits zira to a T
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What a horribly atrocious image that is M'ren. How dare you photoshop such lies.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I love that! :D
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    What a horribly atrocious image that is, M'ren. How dare you photoshop such lies.
    You forgot the comma. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I love that! :D

You forgot the commadorebob. :rolleyes:

You forgot the dorebob. :rolleyes:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited March 2014
    I have found another cat who appreciates Zira's Tiger uniform. Perhaps one day you shall join him XD.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • wolfgangtwowolfgangtwo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This one will consider it when it starts being fuzzy.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    whoever wrote that...learn to comma, please
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    whoever wrote that...learn to comma, please

Yes, all, must, learn, to, comma.

Ohhh.... Cool.... I sound just like James T. Kirk.
    edited March 2014
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    ^^^Future Picture^^^

Current Picture

So true...
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014

That is our reaction, when we see your obviously photoshopped pics.
    edited March 2014
    That is our reaction, when we see your obviously photoshopped pics.

Your comments disgust me when you lie about my pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK3ij2_TnXY
    edited March 2014
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited March 2014
    My reaction when you make atrocious photoshops to my genuine pictures.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VeoOCegLn8
    edited March 2014
    My reaction when you make atrocious photoshops to my genuine pictures.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VeoOCegLn8

Now, know your place and go look in your mirror.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    Those are obviously fierce Ferasan warriors that have been kidnapped and genetically altered into Caitians.
    You fiend.
  • rakshathekhajiitrakshathekhajiit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Those are obviously fierce Ferasan warriors that have been kidnapped and genetically altered into Caitians.
    You fiend.
    Said by someone, that is enemy of Ferasans himself...
    edited March 2014
    Enemy? I roleplay the most evil Ferasan in the universe.

Btw. I have an idea for a KDF port of my series. I will make it where you are working for Zira, as part of her army. You will experience the other side of the story.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Btw. I have an idea for a KDF port of my series. I will make it where you are working for Zira, as part of her army. You will experience the other side of the story.

You mean being cannon fodder sent to get slaughtered for nothing?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited March 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    You mean being cannon fodder sent to get slaughtered for nothing?

No. It will be kinda like the SWTOR thing. Some of the class stories happen before other class stories which set up the planet for the class to arrive later.

That is kinda how I will do it. You will do the events which cause the fed missions to happen, or be part of.

An example, you will be one of the agents who sabotaged after sneaking on board the Simba. You will help the Claw get his objectives ETC. How I will end this version though, is uncertain.
    edited March 2014
    Exactly, characters like that always end up as the most pathetic losers. I fail to see how 'promoting' characters like that will make Ferasans stronger, but I'd be happy if you explained it.
    edited March 2014
    Rather than explain, I suggest you just play my foundry series as the parts come out.

I think you will find Zira to be a good character when all is said and done.
    edited March 2014
    Rather than explain, I suggest you just play my foundry series as the parts come out.
    Well, first one was too depressing for me... And back then when I played it, I didn't even have my Ferasan character yet.
    I think you will find Zira to be a good character when all is said and done.
    But good for what? In what context?
    edited March 2014
    Well, first one was too depressing for me... And back then when I played it, I didn't even have my Ferasan character yet.

But good for what? In what context?
    Ash's missions have improved a lot :).

And Zira is certainly very good in being a Kitten.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Ash's missions have improved a lot :).

And Zira is certainly very good in being a Kitten.

Yes, she is. Butterflies fly away in terror, when she approaches.
    edited March 2014
    Yes, she is. Butterflies fly away in terror, when she approaches.
    No, you're wrong there. They aren't flying away, they're only try getting a better view.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    Zira, practicing her pouncing.