test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What I did was every few weeks I'd send a new email to PWE customer unservice. Eventually I got an actual response and my main character was put back in sector space.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh wow. I just reached 3 million in Overall Holding Contributions....Have I really been around that long? o.O

*feels old* :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Oh wow. I just reached 3 million in Overall Holding Contributions....Have I really been around that long? o.O

you know why you feel old? because you are old :P

*cackles and runs away*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited March 2014
    *facepaws* :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Only 3 mil? :rolleyes:...
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited March 2014
    Alright....3,046,800 Lifetime Credits Earned, if you must be precise......:rolleyes:
    edited March 2014
    And how many spent? :D
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited March 2014
    I only have about 650k remaining. The vast majority is spent on Very Rare duty officers, which I then sell on the Exchange. That has been my main source of income. But of course, some of the officers never sell. For example, I have a +damage against Gorn officer, but no one would ever buy something that useless. I also got a Counsellor that gave willpower buffs when you used a science heal. I ended up letting someone scam me for 20 million, just to be rid of it. Let them be stuck with an officer they cannot sell for any profit. :rolleyes:

But every now and then, you get a real gem, like a Technician who reduces the countdown times for bridge officer abilities when you use a battery. At the time, Auxiliary to Battery builds were all the rage, so I sold him for a whopping 60 million! Payday! :D
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    3M? Meh. Go say hi to sneyperfur, he has upwards of 15-20M in our fleet (The Massive).
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'M BACK!!!
    Hello

Thank you for contacting us.

After further investigation, we show that your account was automatically banned to protect your information and security. Since you were able to contact us via the PWE ticketing system, we have safely released the ban placed on your account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please try logging in to your account once more.

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

See you in-game!

And, thank you "K" for relaying my.... adventure in the darkness of Bannishia.
  • rakshathekhajiitrakshathekhajiit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Yes you are. Now stop hiding behind that poor little kitty, show your real, evil human face so we can slain you, you evil writer!

I hope you are happy, I did acknowledge your evilness ;)
    edited March 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    before photoshop
    Welcome Back!
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Welcome Back!

Thank you. I was surprised it was this quick.
    edited March 2014
    Me too! It's way sooner than you lately expect. I would say a +1.

Happy to have you back to annoy ash again :).
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    I'M BACK!!!

And, thank you "K" for relaying my.... adventure in the darkness of Bannishia.
    uh huh...so it seems like someone tried to hack into your account, failed, and cryptic had it locked down to prevent further attempts

i hope you changed your password as soon as you confirmed it was unbanned
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited March 2014
    uh huh...so it seems like someone tried to hack into your account, failed, and cryptic had it locked down to prevent further attempts

i hope you changed your password as soon as you confirmed it was unbanned

Still waiting for the confirmation email to activate the change... lol Gotta love Cryptic

Me too! It's way sooner than you lately expect. I would say a +1.

Happy to have you back to annoy ash again :).

SOMEONE has to annoy him. Otherwise, he gets a little too big for his britches. ;)
    edited March 2014
    SOMEONE has to annoy him. Otherwise, he gets a little too big for his britches. ;)

Look how Ash is pondering what to say now :cool:.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    Look how Ash is pondering what to say now :cool:.

hehe.... You ever notice that when Ash thinks hard, it smells like bacon....?
    edited March 2014
    or in his case, striped prison pants

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2014
    hehe.... You ever notice that when Ash thinks hard, it smells like bacon....?

Thinking? What's that? Let me think about that :cool: .
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    Thinking? What's that? Let me think about that :cool: .

Does anyone else smell bacon....? :P
    edited March 2014
    or in his case, striped prison pants

So true...

As they say... "If the prison suit fits..."
    edited March 2014
    I was on vacation to the zoological park I eventually hope to work at.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited March 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I was on vacation to the zoological park I eventually hope to work at.

Oh, that's cool!! How was it?
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    By any chance, do they have a sign teaching about how Afrika is not the only location where wild cats exist in nature? :rolleyes:
    edited March 2014
    By any chance, do they have a sign teaching about how Afrika is not the only location where wild cats exist in nature? :rolleyes:

As I told you before, I just like Africa the most.

If I didn't like other big cat areas I don't think Tigress would be my favorite character in Kung-fu-panda. Nor do I think I would have bought some White Tiger stuff... or want snow leopard patterns here.. etc.
    edited March 2014
    Oh, that's cool!! How was it?

Got to see my favorite lion :D.
    edited March 2014
    Granted, I do love my standard Couger coat, I would love a full body tigre pattern or Leopard pattern. :D