test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I also knew you would fall for my fake pictures.

Izzy, you forgot ze k. You are to be given your last varning. Next offense vill be termination.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Izzy, you forgot ze k. You are to be given your last varning. Next offense vill be termination.

See what Ash is thinking at the moment.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This, has got to be one of my favorite Zira baby pictures.
    edited March 2014
    oldkirkfan wrote: »
    This, has got to be one of my favorite Zira baby pictures.
    I believe so too!
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

edited March 2014
    Resolved an issue that was allowing the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Phaser Rifle to ignore the effects of Borg Adaptation.

Okay......WHO THE BLOODY SIN INFORMED CRYPTIC OF THIS?! COME FORTH AND TELL!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited March 2014

It was either public knowledge or Ash (Zira's ultimate revenge).
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

edited March 2014
    They should leave it alone.

All the M.A.C.O./Omega weapons should auto modulate to the Borg.

M.A.C.O./Omega should modulate in 2 seconds, and the Adapted should modulate immediately.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They should leave it alone.

All the M.A.C.O./Omega weapons should auto modulate to the Borg.

M.A.C.O./Omega should modulate in 2 seconds, and the Adapted should modulate immediately.
    why? adapted is just clones of each other's set
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2014

They're TRAITORS!!! TRAITORS, I tell ya'!!! :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I told Cryptic. I bet you regret raiding my kittenhood home now, Stoutes and Kirk.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited March 2014
    I told Cryptic. I bet you regret raiding my kittenhood home now, Stoutes and Kirk.

No. Not really. Stoutes and I will just set back and watch the game population 'get revenge'.

*Hands Stoutes a bag of popcorn. Extra butter.
    edited March 2014
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014
    I RPed a Lion Dragon once so...

So let them try. They do not stand a chance because,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajxdPEM4Suw#t=58
    edited March 2014
    I RPed a Lion Dragon once so...

So let them try. They do not stand a chance because,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajxdPEM4Suw#t=58

Dragons are fictional characters. You are a Ferasan. NOT a dragon.
    edited March 2014
    Dragons are fictional characters. You are a Ferasan. NOT a dragon.

And let me guess, the kitten pictures were a miserable attempt to deceive me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2u-KFfQ830#t=21
    edited March 2014
    The kitten pictures are real. It is the photoshopped pictures of you imagined Zira, that are fictional.
    edited March 2014
    Real? If they were real, people would not fear me.

However,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2u-KFfQ830#t=107
    edited March 2014
    Real? If they were real, people would not fear me.

However,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2u-KFfQ830#t=107

You are using a fictional character, to fuel your delusions. That is a dragon, taken from a motion picture. It is not real.

Nor, is your ability to rule through fear.
    edited March 2014
    You are using a fictional character, to fuel your delusions. That is a dragon, taken from a motion picture. It is not real.

Nor, is your ability to rule through fear.
    well, neither are caitians or ferasans real

or werewolves, for that matter, but that doesn't stop me pouncing people as one
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited March 2014
    Caitians are real. I have seen them on Star Trek.

Star Trek wouldn't lie to me.

Would they? :confused:
    edited March 2014
    Caitians are real. I have seen them on Star Trek.

Star Trek wouldn't lie to me.

Would they? :confused:
    are we talking about actual caitians or the neko girls that were pretending to be caitians?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2014
    are we talking about actual caitians or the neko girls that were pretending to be caitians?

Real Caitians. Not those half-breed "things" JJ came up with.
    edited March 2014
    Real Caitians. Not those half-breed "things" JJ came up with.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Caitian
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited March 2014

Yes. THOSE are real Caitians.

Not those abominations from JJTrek.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    *facepaws at JJ* :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited March 2014
    indeed...that and star wars-esque phaser pistols were some of the few things i really didn't like about the JJVerse...well, those and the overexcessive lenz flare

#LegalizeAwoo

• rakshathekhajiitrakshathekhajiit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Those 'Caitians' from JJ just show what Feds want to turn Caitians into. And I bet Ashkrik23 is helping them, he first wants to eliminate all Ferasans and after that, with no one that can oppose it, help turn Caitians into these abominations, so they can serve as erotic toys for humans.

;)
    edited March 2014
    i prefer my erotic toys to have a lot more fur than those things did, thank you very much

#LegalizeAwoo

• lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And in other news, if you wish for some fun, you should try this. :D

As I probably could have predicted, I came out as The Grumpy Next Door Neighbour. "You keep your quizzes to yourself you hear me?! I'm not interested in all this mumbo-jumbo. And keep that music down. I'm trying to take a nap (at 11:30 am)"
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.