test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are your thoughts on the end of the daily events calendar?

Comments

• Options
    comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    pwefail wrote: »
    I believe so; last night most of my fleet ( Jupiter Force) were in ts playing other games,i myself re-subbed back to Tor just for something to do.
    Its pointless to log into Sto now for a handful of marks when thousands are needed for fleet bases and all the shinies that we want from them.

This is not a rant,more of an observation.

I'm in game as i type this and every channel bar one is dead apart from the conversation i just started on this very subject .

So by removing the hourlies less people are logging on as there is no incentive,weren't they put ingame to get people together in the first place ?

Surely less people is worse for cryptic ? We had no weekend event this weekend just gone and i logged in for 35 mins the whole weekend just to refine dil.

I really just don't get how the metrics from the hourlies showed this is the way to go,no doubt someone more clever than me will show me the maths for this ,imho the only thing needed was to remove the crafting and extra sample event,maybe the academy event as well.

I spent 20 euro this weekend on SWTor and bought premium account for BF4 ,how many others have spent money on other games since the hourlies went "poof" ?

My opinion,mine alone,is that the removal of the hourlies is a bad bad thing.

I'm interested as to what others may think.

It was not a bad thing, but not having some sort of bonus every weekend is the bad thing...
  • Options
    phadrenphadren Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I joined Jupiter Force not so long ago and for about 2 weeks I was the only person or there was only like 2 or 3 on at any time. So what your saying has nothing to do with the game its just that JP is mostly dead.
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014
    As I already pointed out the weekend majority does actually exist. One of the Devs (can't remember where or which, though I think it was one of the leads) said that barely anyone took advantage of the hourly events while the test run they did with the Dyson got loads of players in. From my experience rep progression or even base progression hasn't been slowed at all by the changes, if anything they're going the same pace as before.

If other fleets have been hit that's a shame, but a perceived difficulty in my view. So moving your majority/minority arguments aside I'm afraid I don't see what the problem is.

Although I implied in my last post I let those events hold me to ransom, suffice to say that wasn't the case, I couldn't have cared less about them as the rewards weren't good enough or the event itself was worthless.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    These changes are consistent with Cryptic recent actions.

Make a change that advantages some and disadvantages others.

Ignore all comments from the disadvantaged.

Go back to the office and think of something else that is unwanted and polarising.

You 'weekend warriors' were barred, by design, from getting the 'free' anniversary ship, so I am a little confused as to the apparent enthusiasm for a change that has turned weekday queues into ghost towns.

The changes were ill advised, but going by Cryptic recent treatment of the anniversary and the forum changes, I won't hold my breath even for an acknowledgement of the issue, let alone a fix.
  • Options
    bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Few fun facts:

1. Clear facts here having the meaning - "Cryptic says so". :rolleyes:
    2. You have no idea wheather this mythic 'majority' you speak of exists.
    3. It was a nerf made on purpose to slow down SB and Rep. progression.
    4. Many of the hourly events didn't make it into dailies.
    5. 'Tour the universe' was nerfed.
    6. I'm not being selfish when I say that I prefered the old system.
    7. If you playtime revolves around the weekends, you had the hourly events during your playtime as well.
    8. I can't stop laughing at all the drones talking about how relieved they are to be able to do what they enjoy doing. LOL :D Wasn't aware the hourly events were holding people hostage. :D

This change has been the last in a line of obvious examples of Cryptic's elementary lack of understanding of how gaming works. I play games to have fun.
    With this last change Cryptic made it clear that not only they want to tell us how to play and what to play, but now even when to play, behaving like an adult supervisor of what we do with our time in the game. Doesn't sound much fun to me and is probably the reason I'm witholding any further financing of their product.

This is how i also think...
  • Options
    farginwarfarginwar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I enjoyed the hourly events as well gave us something to look forward to. I hate the fact I cannot get any Expertise on my alt anymore. granted i go into borg zones and STF's which give VERY little. Boost the expertise that is granted. Or take the requiredment out of Rep project all together.:mad: Bad form
  • Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Few fun facts:

1. Clear facts here having the meaning - "Cryptic says so". :rolleyes:
    2. You have no idea wheather this mythic 'majority' you speak of exists.
    3. It was a nerf made on purpose to slow down SB and Rep. progression.
    4. Many of the hourly events didn't make it into dailies.
    5. 'Tour the universe' was nerfed.
    6. I'm not being selfish when I say that I prefered the old system.
    7. If you playtime revolves around the weekends, you had the hourly events during your playtime as well.
    8. I can't stop laughing at all the drones talking about how relieved they are to be able to do what they enjoy doing. LOL :D Wasn't aware the hourly events were holding people hostage. :D

This change has been the last in a line of obvious examples of Cryptic's elementary lack of understanding of how gaming works. I play games to have fun.
    With this last change Cryptic made it clear that not only they want to tell us how to play and what to play, but now even when to play, behaving like an adult supervisor of what we do with our time in the game. Doesn't sound much fun to me and is probably the reason I'm witholding any further financing of their product.

Agreed.
    That does not only show in the change of hourly to weekend events though...
  • Options
    slashdot1slashdot1 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well, since all the fun stuff had to go to the weekend and not at any other time, i`ve just simply stopped being online at STO. Nobody is telling me how to play, or when. Try it and you loose a formerly dedicated playe like me. But hey, it`s not that bad to take a big break for a year or so. Their loss, not mine. No more zen from me, that`s for sure :))
  • Options
    ladyinferno2010ladyinferno2010 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I could go for them making it daily events, things that last all day. Or at the least, every weekend. This every other weekend business is too much.
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i hate the move to BI weekly events. with 4 kids only time I get to play is when they kids are at school or the middle of the night when they are all asleep. the weekends just hang it up not time or bandwidth with the kids homes and a million devices. and after a few years in game all it is now is a grind and im getting bored with it. I love trek and if this was not the ONLY outlet for trek id have left long ago. but since it is the only source im still here trying to have fun its just getting pretty hard to do so.

not sure why they could have both hourly and bi weekly to let us all play.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Personally if this was supposed to KEEP "cheeks in Seats" in the wrong direction. during the week when i can play its very hard to get certain queues to launch if not at all . while there is a need for weekend events to encourage play , we also need some incentive to for the rest of the week too .

i found during with the weekly hrly events i could run a few days of them consistently with something different every night to do ,

tour is pointless now , used to be able to give and get DI/RP easy ,at the time it ran you could be outside ESD or kronos and was easy . now its like panhandling . and the effort not really worth it.

while its great for most of you that have alot of weekend time to put your "Cheeks in SEATS" there are probably just as many that dont have that kind of time to make the best of it .

so what twice a month you get four day bonus? for ONE EVENT? or a multi events spread hrly over a week ? hmm i thing i prefer the later .

this was a bad decision, there really needs to be a balance between the 2 systems .
  • Options
    cronicus666cronicus666 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hate the weekend event it basically screws me over. I work in a restaurant during the weekends with multiple 10 hour shifts Friday through Sunday with the new weekend only events I basically can't take part in them.

This cuts my resource acquisition in half. Added to the fact that since there is no weekday bonus and the base rewards are pitifully small so less people are playing when I actually have time off.

You basically can't run large events from the queue anymore during the week because less people are playing because the rewards are to small for the majority of the player base to bother with without a bonus.

I say bring back the hourly calendar for the time that the weekend event is not up. I honestly feel shafted because I get no bonuses at all during the time that I can actually play.

Having something going on only a certain part of the week alienates a large percentage of the player base. A lot of people work weekends and play during the week and a lot of theses people feel like they got cheated with the new system.

I feel that if your getting rid of the hourly calendar atleast make the events week long instead of weekend only.
  • Options
    scruffiscruffi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I hate the weekend event it basically screws me over. I work in a restaurant during the weekends with multiple 10 hour shifts Friday through Sunday with the new weekend only events I basically can't take part in them.

This cuts my resource acquisition in half. Added to the fact that since there is no weekday bonus and the base rewards are pitifully small so less people are playing when I actually have time off.

You basically can't run large events from the queue anymore during the week because less people are playing because the rewards are to small for the majority of the player base to bother with without a bonus.

I say bring back the hourly calendar for the time that the weekend event is not up. I honestly feel shafted because I get no bonuses at all during the time that I can actually play.

Having something going on only a certain part of the week alienates a large percentage of the player base. A lot of people work weekends and play during the week and a lot of theses people feel like they got cheated with the new system.

I feel that if your getting rid of the hourly calendar atleast make the events week long instead of weekend only.

Agreed, I work 24 hours over every weekend and generally the beginning and end of every week meaning I can't participate either.

In reality a game that profits mainly from employed adults should cater its rewards to employed adults, meaning fairly distributed events.

Kids and people with 24/7 to do whatever they want are the only benefactors, because they can grind events solidly and achieve more to aquire the EC and Dil to aquire the Zen and C-Store items that the working portion of the playerbase provide.
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    Yet, that denigration was already taking place long before i made my remark by those looking down on "weekend warriors".

I'm not naive, but making profit means having content available for the majority of people.
    This system does exactly that.

A lack of comprehension of unwillingness to see clear facts on the part of those who complain does not negate my previously made statements. Branding me as a Cryptic fan boy is just a sad attempt to discredit me.

This system benefits the majority of players and as a side effect it is good business for PWE.
    Those complaining need to understand that providing for their small corner of the game while hurting the majority in the process is bad business and ultimately hurts the game.

If you want to preach economics, first learn the basics.

quite agree, the problem with the hourly events was cryptic looked at the stats for it and saw that hardly any players were actually using them or benefiting from them, they basically said as much when they announced the change.
    with the weekend event a lot more players will benefit overall, look at the dill weekend they had, there is not one player who logged in while they were running the event that did not benefit from it, even if they only logged in to do doffs and logged out again they got bonus dil so benefited.
    this weekend is bonus rep marks, players who are repping a character will most defiantly benefit here, any players who want more dil but don't need rep marks will be wise to earn the marks anyway so they can convert them to dil next time they have a dil weekend so I will - I mean - they will benefit also.
    its a case of a system that was good for a few players being dumped for a system that will benefit all players.
    and as far as I am concerned if a player wont play just cos they arnt getting bonus marks they either don't like the game much without the bonuses so probably were not playing the rest of the time anyway or like the game but they are basically cutting off their nose to spite their face by not playing over the removal of a system they hardly ever benifited from anyway.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    its a case of a system that was good for a few players being dumped for a system that will benefit all players.

Wrong! This system will not benefit all players as shown in the multitude of threads started on this topic just like this one since this change was announced and implemented.
    and as far as I am concerned if a player wont play just cos they arnt getting bonus marks they either don't like the game much without the bonuses so probably were not playing the rest of the time anyway or like the game but they are basically cutting off their nose to spite their face by not playing over the removal of a system they hardly ever benifited from anyway.

Wow! Egocentric much? Who died and made you the arbiter of other people's feelings and how much they like or don't like the game?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Wrong! This system will not benefit all players as shown in the multitude of threads started on this topic just like this one since this change was announced and implemented.

not wrong from the amount of players who don't support your complaint and are happy with the change.
    Wow! Egocentric much? Who died and made you the arbiter of other people's feelings and how much they like or don't like the game?

my comment was based on the fact that I like the game but it would take a lot more then the removal of this system even if I realy realy liked it and will really really miss it to make me stop playing.

• Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I do think making it every other weekend was a mistake, it should have been every weekend. However ignoring the possibility of putting in some of the "lesser" hourlies as dailies and even coming up with new dailies as well was a missed opportunity.

As it is now we will have to wait and see as we can't see how this is going to play out fully until we have experienced a few to go by.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    not wrong from the amount of players who don't support your complaint and are happy with the change.

Actually your assumption was wrong. You said that all people will beenfit from the change, which as evidenced by the multiple threads complaining about the change is simply not true.
    my comment was based on the fact that I like the game but it would take a lot more then the removal of this system even if I realy realy liked it and will really really miss it to make me stop playing.

As do I. This won't make me stop playing either, especially because I have a very laid back approach to gaming. However that doesn't make me blind to the fact that the whole ordeal is an obvious nerf.

I will not miss out on these weekend variants due to spite as you assumed, but because I actually have a life outside of gaming. So I usually have better things to do during weekends than to grind for 4 consecutive days untill my head explodes just because it happens to be a 'Cryptic special weekend'.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    I do think making it every other weekend was a mistake, it should have been every weekend. However ignoring the possibility of putting in some of the "lesser" hourlies as dailies and even coming up with new dailies as well was a missed opportunity.

As it is now we will have to wait and see as we can't see how this is going to play out fully until we have experienced a few to go by.

the only thing I can say is I made a shed load of dilithium over the dil weekend and need to buy a new shed cos im gonna make a shed load of marks this weekend.

far more then the pittance of bonuses I made over all the time the hourlys were running.

so as far as I am concerned this change is a resounding success.

• Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Except you are both wrong and right. No matter what they do, hourly or weekly, or whatever, it won't please everyone. Some work on WE, some don't. Some work during week, some don't. And since the Earth is round (newsflash), the event that is so convenient for you being in prime time and all that, is very late in the night for another part of the world, and very inconvenient.

In the end, it's a matter to make an event that the majority will look forward to, and log in to play.

I don't think the hourly event was the kind of event you look forward to. It happened everyday, and it was not a big deal if you missed it once or twice in a week. While a WE event is much harder to miss, and it will push people to play on this days. Which mean more people playing, even casual that won't play each day. And it's good for everyone.
    So yeah, in the meantime, the one that are a bit more hardcore, and log everyday for the hourly might be less active during the week. But I'm sure they'll be there for the WE, and you'll have the more casual, that will be there to.

I know, in my fleet we have fleet mail telling us "remember the marks event this WE ! See you there !". We never had a "Hourly event in 2h, see you there" mail.

I don't miss half the removed event (multiphasic, crafting event and academy events I'm looking at you). And I really like the dil event. I know the MU will be back some way or another. So, for me, it's a win win situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What are we arguing about again? Oh that's right a system I don't give a frak about and wondering why people are having a tissy fit over something that wasn't even really used all that much? Weekend or week events, those are better and easier to keep track of. Least IMHO.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the only thing I can say is I made a shed load of dilithium over the dil weekend and need to buy a new shed cos im gonna make a shed load of marks this weekend.

far more then the pittance of bonuses I made over all the time the hourlys were running.

so as far as I am concerned this change is a resounding success.

As did I. However we have only experienced one weekend with another coming up. To decide one way or another we need to experience more of them. Declaring it a resounding success now is a bit premature.

I don't miss the hourlies really, but that is me personally. Others do. Personally I found the hourlies a tad too restrictive, and not as good due to time differences.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I didn't log in much during the time the hourlies existed, but I doubt I benefitted ever from anything, because I didn't keep track of them. I already have my office hours from work, do I really need additional time constraints in my game?

Weekend Events seem a much better deal, and while there are people that have to work on weekends (or have other reasons they won't play then), there are a lot less of them then there are people that play at the wrong hour for the event they are interested in.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    If you want to preach economics, first learn the basics.

*cough, cough*

If have yet to see an economist who dares making

1) absolute statements at all
    2) any statement without having any data available at all

The only people who really know about whether it pays or not sit at PWE/Cryptic. So a little more humbleness would do you good.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    erei1 wrote: »
    Except you are both wrong and right. No matter what they do, hourly or weekly, or whatever, it won't please everyone. Some work on WE, some don't. Some work during week, some don't. And since the Earth is round (newsflash), the event that is so convenient for you being in prime time and all that, is very late in the night for another part of the world, and very inconvenient.

its funny you say about people who work weekends, I work weekends as it happens, but nobody is working for 48 hours over 2 days I know so that should not make any difference and in any case they still have Thursday Friday Monday that they might be able to play so they should still get some bonus time.
    granted the world turns but that does not change anything cos even if the event starts in the middle of Thursday night for some people they still have all Friday and if it starts later on Thursday it also ends later on Monday so they also have more hours there so basically it doesn't matter what time zone you are in you should still be able to catch some time over the weekend.
    and its like I said before if you cant spare 1 hour over the entire period the event weekend is running you must have a very busy life and are more luckier then you know.
    and if you can get 1 hour that makes up for the hour you lost on the daily's that you probably would have missed anyway.
    my betting is most players will get more then 1 hour, a lot more.

• Options
    greyhame3greyhame3 Member Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Only thing I miss about hourly events is the looking to see what was going on. If I had missed an event, other than Tour the Galaxy, it didn't bother me. Nor did I really plan my play time around events. For the grinds, I think weekend events make more sense but maybe add something back as daily events maybe.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

In the end, it's a matter to make an event that the majority will look forward to, and log in to play.

The difference here being that I made no claims about everyone hating the change, while he claims that this will benefit all players.
    I don't think the hourly event was the kind of event you look forward to. It happened everyday, and it was not a big deal if you missed it once or twice in a week. While a WE event is much harder to miss, and it will push people to play on this days. Which mean more people playing, even casual that won't play each day. And it's good for everyone.
    So yeah, in the meantime, the one that are a bit more hardcore, and log everyday for the hourly might be less active during the week. But I'm sure they'll be there for the WE, and you'll have the more casual, that will be there to.

It's not something you should have to specially look forward to. That's my entire point, a succesfull game is modeled in a way that lets the players decide how and when they spend their gaming time by themselves. This is the latest in the line of changes that started with S7, when they told us how they want us to play and what they want us to play - now they're basically telling us when they want us to play, and that's my beef with it. It's a weak game model and it will have consequences.
    I know, in my fleet we have fleet mail telling us "remember the marks event this WE ! See you there !". We never had a "Hourly event in 2h, see you there" mail.

Ofcourse you didn't, it wasn't rare and "special" untill now. It was what it should be - sitting there in the background and enticing people to do something if they were bored or didn't know what to do in the game at a particular moment.
    It also varies from fleet to fleet. For ex. my Fed fleet is bursting with social activity and it was not strange to have people making plans about the hourly events as well.
    I don't miss half the removed event (multiphasic, crafting event and academy events I'm looking at you). And I really like the dil event. I know the MU will be back some way or another. So, for me, it's a win win situation.

As someone that crafts, I miss both the multiphasic and the crafting event. Especially the crafting event, it was a chance to get a discount on the ridiculous crafting prices.
    I also miss the academy event, it was a good source of dilithium for when I felt tired or I just wanted to relax and not engage in activity that would require me to use my brain and reflexes. :D

All those, plus other events don't exist now. So it's an obvious nerf.
    its funny you say about people who work weekends, I work weekends as it happens, but nobody is working for 48 hours over 2 days I know so that should not make any difference and in any case they still have Thursday Friday Monday that they might be able to play so they should still get some bonus time.
    granted the world turns but that does not change anything cos even if the event starts in the middle of Thursday night for some people they still have all Friday and if it starts later on Thursday it also ends later on Monday so they also have more hours there so basically it doesn't matter what time zone you are in you should still be able to catch some time over the weekend.
    and its like I said before if you cant spare 1 hour over the entire period the event weekend is running you must have a very busy life and are more luckier then you know.
    and if you can get 1 hour that makes up for the hour you lost on the daily's that you probably would have missed anyway.
    my betting is most players will get more then 1 hour, a lot more.

The sum of your entire reply - GRIND!
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Bad idea, queues are taking a long time to fill, population seems to be declining, yesterday I never saw more than 500 people in ESD instances and about 200 people in Sol instances, that's well under 1000 people throughout the day. You want to run Mine trap? Put something on the TV whilst you wait, same for SBFD, and you can forget about running almost anything on the KDF side.

They removed mirror with nothing to replace the missing XP so people can't be bothered to level new toons any more, they removed the Dil from the Dyson space so there are never enough peeps to finish a contested zone run, they removed hourly events and replaced them with bi-weekend events when a lot of people are busy with family activities and can only get on a few hours. People in our fleet are playing other games when on TS, asking them why they are not on STO the answer is there's nothing to do except grind and the rewards are so miserable I'd sooner play something else.

Don't want to be a doom sayer, I've never been one for that, but I frankly don't see a single thing they have done to encourage people into the game more since S8.5, in fact quite the opposite. Still, I'm saving lots of money not buying Zen, so it's not all bad. :rolleyes:

This is true. SInce the change I have no reason to log in anymore really. All my toons are Done with the Rep and gear grind. I would log in for the Hourly Fleet credit bonuses to work on my starbase projects and get some dil. Now with the bonuses gone I find myself not playing. I havent logged into the game since I got the new ship grind done on all my toons. I find myself on other games. I think Cryptic needs something like BSGO has with the currency boosters being consumables. Like BSGO has x3 mining boosters, Merit boosters etc. The player can activate them when they what to. Why not have weekend events that award consumables that give say 2 hour EC, Dil, Fleet marks, Commendation boosters that the player can then activate and use when they want too and have the time to play. It would generate the traffic on the weekends they are wanting as people and getting on to grab up as many boosters as they can. Then they would be free to use them when they want. Put it in the players hands vs making us log in at a particular time and date to get the rewards we want.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The sum of your entire reply - GRIND!

you misinterpret my comment,

there's nothing grind about it, I play anytime bonus or no bonus, I play for fun and nothing more, sure I will play over the weekend and get bonus marks, but I played last weekend when there was no bonus at all.
    I play the bits I like to play when I want to play them, as all my characters are t5 throughout on rep I don't need the points but hay-ho I play for them anyway as its fun just like it was when I was tier zero.
    any marks I get I can always turn into dil later but if I don't get many marks I will still have fun trying.
    our fleet is still progressing and if I get some stuff I can donate I do but there's no rush we will get there eventually and all the while I will be having fun in the process so no grind there either.
    bonuses are really not that much of an issue for me, if I get them great if I don't so what I will still play and have fun.
    bonuses are just what they say a bonus nothing more nothing less and if all people care about is bonuses they should try to stop worrying about them try having fun instead, its much more rewarding the a few measly marks.