edited November 2013
    dpglerch wrote: »
    No Cryptic the problem has not fixed its self, just bumpin up
    Remind them on the 12th.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Huh, now it took me 10 (!) attempts to launch Tribble... Just when I was about to give up.

Yeah, Cryptic, you sure about that November 12th... ?
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    nyasayanyasaya Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    AHH~! new tribble patch, S8 pre-patch on holo and the season starts next week. Cryptic. Guys, guys are you there? Someone with a twitter account, please nag Brandon. :(
    LEmWhkGA.gif
  • Options
    richardevegarichardevega Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nyasaya wrote: »
    AHH~! new tribble patch, S8 pre-patch on holo and the season starts next week. Cryptic. Guys, guys are you there? Someone with a twitter account, please nag Brandon. :(

Trust me I have been nagging him for a whole month ever since the first problem when I couldn't log in to Holodeck, and then Tribble so at this point im giving up nothing will be fixed until a few days after it hits Holodeck. As thats when more people will experience this problem of not being avail to log in and we will see more people post on the forum about this thats when a fix will happen.

Thats how it worked a whole thread with over 200 post and it took a week to fix the problem. And besides that there will also be some people that will be mad for missing the daily Lobi FE re-runs
  • Options
    flashpowflashpow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Today was some Tribble patch... but our bug is very persistent:(

EDIT: ...and since I'm in different timezone i didn't realize you have already mentioned this patch. Sorry guys for repeating it
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    dpglerch wrote: »
    Honestly I have giving up the only thing we can really do is not invest anymore money into the game, seems that's the only option we or I guess I should say I have. The group that can't log in isn't big enough for them to give a rats .......... I stop there. feel sorry for them if they release with lifers that cant log in.

Its not that but in part it is, reason being is that you wont see a huge influx of people complain and sending in tickets because not everyone jumps at the test server and also remember that every time a new Season comes out you see an influx of players returning or new players. Rest assure that on release day there will be a huge number of complains of people who cant log in to Holodeck. Then and only then a fix to this problem if it does make it in to Holodeck will be reached as we will see many threads im sure of people who are <Redacted> off that they cant log in
  • Options
    f3dprodf3dprod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [strikethrough]Now patched to ST.31.20130922a.33 and working for me.[/strikethrough]
    Edit: Stupid me, need to clean my Glasses, that was RS, and I wondered why it was so empty -.-
    TTS still crashing after latest patch with same ID: 18897741

Be adviced: The above post may contain black humor, irony and sarcasm without proper tagging,
    wich may unintentionally hurt some internet feelings. Parents are liable for their children.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    f3dprod wrote: »
    [strikethrough]Now patched to ST.31.20130922a.33 and working for me.[/strikethrough]
    Edit: Stupid me, need to clean my Glasses, that was RS, and I wondered why it was so empty -.-
    TTS still crashing after latest patch with same ID: 18897741

Well glad to know im not the only one with that Ticket ID
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I talked with some people experiencing these crashes and they say they use Win XP as well.

Would that help you, Cryptic? Because it seems all those crash reports we've been sending for weeks aren't good enough...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    aegon1iceaegon1ice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Anyone else have patching issues? I am stuck at 80% for 2 days now...patcher moves really slow.
  • Options
    drug2drug2 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'am trieing to get on Tribble Server to play But the Server Crashes I made a Video of the problem In the link below please send me a message on youtube on how to fix this problem or atleast a workaround thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voqGZHfTTc
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    drug2 wrote: »
    I'am trieing to get on Tribble Server to play But the Server Crashes I made a Video of the problem In the link below please send me a message on youtube on how to fix this problem or atleast a workaround thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voqGZHfTTc

lol that music was a great addition, do u see where the screen flashed on the Cryptic loading page thats exactly where I crash sometimes i make it to a second loading bar on the same Black Cryptic screen an then crash
  • Options
    amwolfeamwolfe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tried again, no change. Very concerned. Whatever is on tribble goes live on Tuesday? This is going to be a problem....
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    amwolfe wrote: »
    Tried again, no change. Very concerned. Whatever is on tribble goes live on Tuesday? This is going to be a problem....
    That didn't stop Cryptic before...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    wpace2wpace2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've been having the same problem as soon as I get to the char selection screen it crashes back to the desktop. I'm not really worried because I had the same issue when the romulan thing was on tribble but as soon as it hit holodeck it ran just fine
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Is it still crashing for you guys?

I've managed to launch Tribble four times in a row now without a crash. I'm just not sure whether it's plain luck or has Cryptic done something with the recent patch that addressed the issue.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    suaveks wrote: »
    Is it still crashing for you guys?

I've managed to launch Tribble four times in a row now without a crash. I'm just not sure whether it's plain luck or has Cryptic done something with the recent patch that addressed the issue.

Updating Tribble now, however last night during a fleet meeting did hear my Fleet leader say he was avail to log in. But with last nights patch i still crashed. Will Update in a few minutes when Im done patching.

Nope still crash for a second there it had me fooled looked like it was going to to go thru tho same ticket number as before so its still the same problem for me ( Ticket Number: 18897741)
  • Options
    abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here, game crash on tribble directly after the launcher. Live runs flawlessly. But since the first patch to season 8 on tribble to the last patch these days no change. It's not possible to start on tribble. No error message or crytic crash reporter, no cryptic load screen. Just get a high cpu load and then silence, just desktop. Hope there will be a fix for this before launch on 12. Nov. As a Lifetimer with 11 hours a week this is a NO GO!
  • Options
    goltzhargoltzhar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had no problems at all.

Been playing for 5 hours now.
  • Options
    vanecellivanecelli Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Simple fix, for me anyway. You'll all kick yourselves if this is your problem.

Check your disk space. ;)
  • Options
    stevencherylstevencheryl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tribble still crashes for me, but after the 30th try or so, I am getting to the video adjust brightness screen and hearing the music. I just can't click ok fast enough to get past it....hehe
    (This is in safe mode, although my 2 gig video card seems to trick sto into thinking I can run at 1/3 plus graphics).
    WinXP Pro, plenty of hd space, TRIBBLE cpu.

I can get into redshirt...

I imagine I'll be one of those peeps who can't get in for a week or two when it goes live,
    especially because I had such good luck getting in when LoR was released. <not sarcasm).

Maybe it's intentional to limit the number of peeps getting in?
    If so, I would feel foolish to keep trying.
    Steve@SCCreations - Fleet General - Persistent Officer Title & Accolade
    Deceiver's Lair Fleet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fcaptkmtonfcaptkmton Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ha! I have GIGS of disk space and it still crashes. This is not the problem (in my case)
    vanecelli wrote: »
    Simple fix, for me anyway. You'll all kick yourselves if this is your problem.

Check your disk space. ;)
  • Options
    abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The disk space is not the problem :(
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Well that's certainly weird. It would seem there's more to this issue. Personally, as I've said, since the last patch I can log in to Tribble just fine, without all the crashing I've been experiencing eariler. Disc space was not the case for me and I didn't do anything with my system since then.

Pitty we still didn't get any official response from Cryptic. Perhaps you should post a crash ticket number here on the forums, so the devs could actually check your particular issue?

Still, I doubt they'll do anything till tuesday. I guess they'll wake up if there will be many more players reporting crashes after S8 goes live.
    PyKDqad.jpg