test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***^Task Force Spectre is recruiting^*** (PC)

Comments

• wesleycrasherwesleycrasher Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    suzy32 wrote: »
    Read what I wrote again!!! dil mines yes, nothing else. but you can say what you want. enjoy yourself. Surprise you not claming starbase also.

We never claimed to have finished the starbase first, because we know we didn't. We did post proof of completing the other two holdings first when you guys still had upgrades queued, so I'm not sure what you're basing your denial on.

It's cool though, we'll still be happy to give free invites to our completed Dyson Pillar while you scrubs are still scrambling to fill your projects.
    All the toys you can't afford.
  • suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Originally Posted by shazia9191
    I am not Dental and never was Dental, however I watched one of your guys arguing with a Dental in ESD zone, and as much as I dislike SFD, they have a point. Where does the money go? I hope it somehow trickles down to the other 700 or so members or does it go directly into your bank?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonyalmeida2
    When ships and services were still being advertised for sale, all profits went to the fleet bank. The fleet hosts contests/events with prizes for members. Examples of said contests being: stf clear times, pvp matches, create a costume that looks like x, and so on. A single event that is scheduled obviously won't appeal to everyone due to the fact that the fleet is diverse and it's members have different interests when it comes to gameplay. To make sure members don't feel alienated we try to keep a good selection of events running with nice prizes such as lump sums of ec or lockbox/lobi ships. That is where the money goes into the fleet bank.

Back when selling services was still a common thing that people desired (now it is obviously obsolete due to free invites so we don't even offer that) we even ran an event where the member who attracted a customer would get 50% of the ec they paid, again the rest would go into the fleet bank to help provide event prizes and such.

I hope that helps answer your question(s).

From Dura "Shazia9191, I look at it like this, You, as a non fleet member asking us what we did with our sales from our fleet store was none of your business, Tonyalmeidia2 explained it to you, But really it has nothing to do with you or Star fleet dental. I will never answer to you or dental, sorry but that's how I feel. I don't ask what you and your fleet do. That is none of my business.
    What makes Task Force Spectre so great is our members. We are a community inside a community. All we do is to benefit our members. To all of us in Task Force Spectre this is a game to have fun in, and we have fun. Sometimes competition is good for the fleet, like finishing a project first makes the fleet stronger in a way. So all this nonsense in zone chat and the forums just shows other players why Task force Spectre is one of the top fleets in the game. So I thank you."

To wesleycrasher post 343 we did finish embassy in January of 2013 but to be honest we did not take pictures cause the real project was days away. All eyes were on the tier 5 starbase upgrade. http://youtu.be/UafQCdB4JnI So for me this is the last about this subject. Time to focus on what matters.

P.s read post 310,311,320,327,328,329,330,331,332,333,338,343 feels to me like trolling

Thank you
    Duramaster
  • tarrennistarrennis Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Task Force Spectre fleet members are nice and the fleet is well-provisioned.
    edited October 2013
    Come join one of the fastest growing fleets in the game 23 new members in pass 3 day. We are a Mature, fun SARCASTIC ways , Fun fleet. It`s all about having fun. Contact @lightspeeds in the game
    edited October 2013
    Come check us out.
    edited October 2013
    Task Force Spectre Academy is proud to announce in 3 weeks we have added 63 new players to our growing fleet. Come find out why we are one of the fastest growing fleets
  • trmcgillicuttitrmcgillicutti Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    3 fleets loaded with good helpful people who make a difference to how one plays STO.

It is astounding to me how I played for 6 months over a year ago and learned almost nothing, in a fleet that was either empty or with one person who contributes everything and leaves no room for anyone else.

Thankfully Perfect World released Legend of Romulus and I had to check it out or I wouldn't be in what is the best fleet in the game, where people help out and you get to learn about that new build since the last patch -- what works and what doesnt! This fleet takes advantage of the finest point of Star Trek Online, that there is always a way to improve your build and gameplay in PVE and PVP.

Honestly, I am really grateful to have a fleet I can count on to always deliver, whether a Federation member of Task Force Spectre, A Klingon member of House of Spectre, or a Romulan member of Legion of Spectre, the constant is a solid fleet, with at least a Tier 4 starbase or above and every opportunity a player could ask for to be their very best.

The fleet motto is true, "We reach beyond the stars!" Join us today and get on course to being the best STO player you can be.

Thank you for your time,

Gill
    edited October 2013
    Task Force Spectre Academy is recruiting.
  • starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Task Force Spectre Academy is recruiting all kinds of people
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    great fleet, dura is a good guy...
    Punish the feds!!!
    edited October 2013
    Stf contest begins 11- 2-2013. good luck fleet
  • skullleaderrfbsskullleaderrfbs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi everyone.

We now have an academy fleet that we are welcoming people to. Its an easy way to get fleet credits and meet new people. Our fleet is active. You ask questions in chat and we will answer and help you. You want to learn to PVP, we have organized PVP lessons. You want activities? We have activities on the weekends where you can win energy credits, consoles, and even rare ships.

Contact Duramaster.@lighspeeds for more information.
    edited October 2013
  • andihraveyandihravey Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Best fleet ever, great players, great fleet, lots of help, and keeps out those idiots that try to steal from fleets.
    Won't ever change!!!!!!!
  • dak2099dak2099 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hello all,

I am new to STO and would be interested in applying to join the Task Force Spectre Academy.

My character is a Male Vulcan named Tornak and I currently hold the game rank of Commander in Starfleet.

Could you please confirm who I should contact about my application.

RL: 38 year old Male with MMORPG experience. Team player and happy to help out when I can. Anything else you would need to know just ask.

Many thanks.
  • klrvetklrvet Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    dak2099 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I am new to STO and would be interested in applying to join the Task Force Spectre Academy.

My character is a Male Vulcan named Tornak and I currently hold the game rank of Commander in Starfleet.

Could you please confirm who I should contact about my application.

RL: 38 year old Male with MMORPG experience. Team player and happy to help out when I can. Anything else you would need to know just ask.

Many thanks.

Hello Tornak if you would like to join our fleet just send a tell to Duramaster@lightspeeds or me Hek'Lar@stingray74. Look forward to seeing you in game :)
    k
    edited October 2013
    Plenty of room in the fleets come join us.
  • airtran9906airtran9906 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm going to be busy for the next foreseeable few months as we start approaching the end of the year. I do not know when I will be able to get back on.
  • ansyxansyx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    TNP here. New members are always welcome to the coolest fleet in the game :D
    edited October 2013
    Task Force Spectre members are from

51 % are from the USA
    15 % are from Europe
    8 % are from Canada
    14% are from the UK
    12 % are from others

From our 350 active members in Task force spectre
    edited November 2013
    Today is our stf contest. Good luck
  • dak2099dak2099 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    After joining the Task Force Spectre Academy just over a week ago I have learned a lot.

These people are a very friendly bunch and use TS to help communication in a firefight.

A recommended Fleet to join if you're looking for somewhere to call home.
  • tarrennistarrennis Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had the ship modules, but could not get my first fleet ship (Avenger) until I joined Task Force Spectre.
  • starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The fleet is very helpful to everyone no matter the type of player, newb, casual, harcore, pve, pvp, etc, we have TS3, and the starbase is very nice at Tier 5 with the embassy and dil mine at t3 of course, and we are in the top 5% in the fleets.:D

Our chat channel which comprises of all our fleets has at least 60 people always online to talk to.

Another cool thing is we are friends with a podcast that we do research and segments for(not mandatory to take part in or listen to the podcast but it would be helpful)

We love getting feedback from the fleet itself which goes to command and in turn goes back to the fleet as a whole doing fleet events like pvp and contests. It is very fun to get to know new people make new friends and i've been here over a year.

So come on over we want more STO players like you! no need to apply like other fleets:P just ask to join and we'll talk to you for a minute and you're in!:cool:

We have 4 fleets: Task Force Spectre(main fed fleet and 450 members), House of Spectre(Klingon and Romulan Klingon fleet and 350+ members), Legion of Spectre(Romulan fed fleet and 200+ members), and Task Force Spectre Academy(for new fed recruits and 100+ members). Thats a total of at least 1000 members!(alts included):eek:

If your interested in joining any of these fleets contact @starfleetownsall, @lightspeeds, @cronos722, or @avearis
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ozwynozwyn Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Best part about Spectre and its "family" of fleets is when you are tired of being in a fleet of one and want to get something actually accomplished in game - they have people willing to help.

Its a good fleet that asks for little but provides much IMO.

Oz'Miroku
    edited November 2013
    Congratulation to our winners of the sft event. Avaeris ,CaptainMichaelBailey ,EVS2011 and UnsacredGrave. 4 man team event infected elite completed in 2:39 min. Great job
  • captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That was exciting. Cant wait to do it in "lesser" ships :cool:

I love all these events that TFS holds for it members. Great way of giving back. Also, having these specific rules allows even those who cant afford the best gear to compete and have a shot at winning.
  • captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It is official Season 8 has started. Lets prove once again that TFS is the best and has the best players by completing the new fleet holding first.

See you all in game :D
  • metalkorekingmetalkoreking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    suzy32 wrote: »
    Task Force Spectre members are from

51 % are from the USA
    15 % are from Europe
    8 % are from Canada
    14% are from the UK
    12 % are from others

From our 350 active members in Task force spectre

Im @metalkoreking , representing the 12% from Others!
    Others is best forget the rest!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    The Academy is recruiting.