test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***^Task Force Spectre is recruiting^*** (PC)

Comments

• suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bump up......
    edited February 2014
    We have 2 totally completed starbases https://imageshack.com/i/npd8zfp https://imageshack.com/i/nfni6jp Task force spectre and Legion of spectre
    edited February 2014
    Proud to announce. that we have 3 totally done 100% star bases .
    Task Force Spectre
    House of Spectre
    Legion of Spectre

Our Academy fleet is still recruiting. http://youtu.be/0LcwY36lAtY
    To join us Contact in game @metalkoreking @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
  • ozwynozwyn Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Its a good fleet if you want to get stuff done with players who are on often and know what it is like to be the last person on abandoned fleet.

Spectre gets it done, weather it be spire upgrades, mine upgrades, teams for STF's, advice for other players... its there.

Its the best support network in the game and happens to be a good fleet too :D
  • madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have two questions -

1. Is there actually room to earn and then spend fleet credit? I play some crazy hours because of my job and I could never seem to donate enough to earn credit to buy anything. Realistically I want to be able to equip my ships with things fast and not months into the year. It's hard to really stay invested in the game when no progression is made at all on top of the fact I've been playing since the game launched, so nothing in the game is new to me in terms of gameplay.

2. Second question is about teamspeak. Do we have to use it? Because of my job and other reasons, there's no way I can use it.

Please let me know. I've learned to not get my hopes up too much. I would love to actually get things for my ships and contribute to get them on my federation, kdf and romulan (which is federation based), and i do like to play alone sometimes. I do alot of foundry testing.
  • sportz19721010sportz19721010 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have two questions -

1. Is there actually room to earn and then spend fleet credit? I play some crazy hours because of my job and I could never seem to donate enough to earn credit to buy anything. Realistically I want to be able to equip my ships with things fast and not months into the year. It's hard to really stay invested in the game when no progression is made at all on top of the fact I've been playing since the game launched, so nothing in the game is new to me in terms of gameplay.

2. Second question is about teamspeak. Do we have to use it? Because of my job and other reasons, there's no way I can use it.

1. The challenge of donating to the fleet is very common with such an active fleet, regardless of what time you are on. There are two options to help with your situation: set an alarm for five minutes before the project ends get on and be ready to donate; join Acadamy for a little while until you get the fc that you want.

2. While teamspeak is a very effective and useful tool in this game, it is not a requirement for anyone except fleet vice-admirals.

Hope this helps... @sportz10101972 in-game; email me if you have any more questions.
    darth-vader-wants-to-rock_zps3as86bfd.gif
  • madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    1. The challenge of donating to the fleet is very common with such an active fleet, regardless of what time you are on. There are two options to help with your situation: set an alarm for five minutes before the project ends get on and be ready to donate; join Acadamy for a little while until you get the fc that you want.

2. While teamspeak is a very effective and useful tool in this game, it is not a requirement for anyone except fleet vice-admirals.

Hope this helps... @sportz10101972 in-game; email me if you have any more questions.

Yeah I couldn't set an alarm or anything. My life is pretty full and I wouldn't be around anyway or put a game before anything else in my life. Oh well, this games earning credits is a real issue. It's tough to find the right fleet.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi, I'm looking to join. Already mailed @lightspeeds but we must be on different schedules and keep playing mail-tag. Give me a buzz if ya see me in-game. @dracounguis
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • vincentrpvincentrp Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi, how about we do the PvP Fleet Event again. 3 on 3 this time. What you think guys? :cool:
    edited February 2014
    3v3 ready to go once we have enough teams
  • vincentrpvincentrp Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Great! We already registered :cool:
    edited March 2014
    Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and great team players, mixed with just as much joking, pranksters, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not thin skinned and you could be described as any of the above, come and join us!
    To us this is a game not a way of life and we have fun
  • bluedragonzbluedragonz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I might really want to tryout ur fleet if it really fit. pm me @bluedragonz99
  • bloodtak3rbloodtak3r Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We now have a fully functioning website and emails to get in contact with the admirals.

http://taskforcespectre.com/

duramaster@taskforcespectre.com
    rock@taskforcespectre.com
    webadmin@taskforcespectre.com
    edited March 2014
    Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and great team players, mixed with just as much joking, pranksters, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not thin skinned and you could be described as any of the above, come and join us!
    To us this is a game not a way of life and we have fun
    edited March 2014
    the capture and hold tournament is tomorrow if you know of any fleet who wish to bring a team contact @lightspeeds for info
    edited March 2014
    Our 4 man team stf tournament is here! April 12th 2014 starting 9am (est) 2pm UK and 3pm Europe time, running throughout the day.

Fastest team to complete Infected Space Elite. 100 million ec to the winning team.

Rules:

Only ship allowed, is the reward ship from the last Klingon war episode mission 'Temporal Ambassador', so that's the Kamarag battlecruiser (kdf) or the Ambassador support cruiser (fed)

Lets see how good you truly are.

if your team is ready before please let me know and we will start all results will be posted sun april 13th.

@lightspeeds
    edited April 2014
    Today is the event
    edited April 2014
    I am pleased to report that our stf elite infected was a great success. 6 teams took part in it, everyone on the teams flew a level 20 ambassador class ship and their equal on the kdf and romulan side. I have to admit 2 teams made me say holy TRIBBLE! I could not believe their times in level 20 ships.
    1st place was team Avaeris in 4 mins 13 sec 100 mil ec prize Task Force Spectre
    2nd place was the team of Siefried 4 mins 52 sec 7 Flotta
    3rd place was the team of shadowcat 10 min 45 sec 7 Flotta
    4th place was the team of Sue 10 mins 55 sec Task Force Spectre
    5th place was the team of leon 24 min 33 sec Sentinel.1
    6th place was the team of Daykota 31 mins 12 sec Mix fleet
    last two events were won by 7 flotta, german efficiency, but they lost their touch this event. Lol just kidding
    I thank you so much for taking part in task force spectre event, there will be more to come.
    Duramaster
  • teuteburgteuteburg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi!

Awesome Event! :cool:
    Was nice to participate!
    Me and my mates had a hell lotta fun!

Greetz

Siegfried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2014
    We started a new fleet the academy 2. we are growing at a very fast pace come see why.

The Academy 2 is recruiting. http://youtu.be/kkjJ6LrbJFg To join us Contact in game @suzy33 @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
    edited May 2014
    The Academy 2 is recruiting. http://youtu.be/kkjJ6LrbJFg To join us Contact in game @suzy33 @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74 @cronos722 @lightspeeds
    edited May 2014
    fantastic costume contest http://youtu.be/ie_rij404C8

Thank you all who took part in it. 125 million ec in prizes
  • erkyss2erkyss2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    edited June 2014
    The Academy is recruiting.

To join us or ask us question Contact in game @suzy33
    @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74
    edited July 2014
    The Academy is recruiting.
    edited August 2014
    Our fleets are still going strong. To join us or ask us question Contact in game @suzy33
    @sportz19721010 @avaeris @stingray74
    edited September 2014
  • acvoelckeracvoelcker Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    this is, by far the best fleet I have been in in STO. during peak hours there are usually about 2 dozen (or more) people online. TFS has great activities and events. The leadership of this fleet is fun and helpful!

I'm glad I joined TFS well over a year ago!
    edited September 2014
    We are very much alive and still recruiting