test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***^Task Force Spectre is recruiting^*** (PC)

Comments

• suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We are very much alive and still recruiting
    edited December 2014
    Task force spectre is still looking for new recruits for our expanding fleets :D

Please feel free to contact me at any time

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18699661#post18699661
    edited January 2015
    We are still going strong
  • bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Best fleet i've ever been in.
    Lot's of infos and helpfull members.

Plus it has a really fitlhy fleet chat from time to time. 8-P
  • jodijones2004jodijones2004 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    This is the best fleet ive ever been in. Always help me out and always someone online, competitions stfs and ive made so many friends and learnt so much about the game. Task force spectre is the best :D
  • littlesqueakslittlesqueaks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hello all. I am a new player to STO. Looking of to where I can find a build for tanking.

I am a Romulan Engineer. My roomie told me the best ships to use for tanking are the Cruisers. At the moment I am only lv 10. I have done some research and can not seem to find a update Delta Rising engineer build.
  • eighrichteeighrichte Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hydrodura wrote: »
    Join us on the chat channel multi-fleet and get to know us.

Is this channel meant to be open still? I'm unable to join. It'd be great to get a sense of the social atmosphere before asking to join the fleet. Thanks!
  • meadows519meadows519 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Greetings, My name is Meadows519...Im currently waiting for StarTre Online to update what feels like a millenia of a patch, ( 10GB). This will be the first time i have played this game. I would be greatful to be enlisted within your fleet.
    Previously i have played Eve Online, on Pc. i tend to play on my ps3 but there is no depth to the games on a console, the only reason i left eve online was the cost.
    I am a true Trek fan also, cant wait to get started.

Hope to hear from you real soon.....

lMeadows519.
    edited January 2015
    Hello all. I am a new player to STO. Looking of to where I can find a build for tanking.

I am a Romulan Engineer. My roomie told me the best ships to use for tanking are the Cruisers. At the moment I am only lv 10. I have done some research and can not seem to find a update Delta Rising engineer build.

We would love to help you contact us in game @suzy33 or @lightspeeds

eighrichte wrote: »
    Is this channel meant to be open still? I'm unable to join. It'd be great to get a sense of the social atmosphere before asking to join the fleet. Thanks!
    feel free to contact us in game @suzy33 or @lightspeeds we will get you in the channel we
    meadows519 wrote: »
    Greetings, My name is Meadows519...Im currently waiting for StarTre Online to update what feels like a millenia of a patch, ( 10GB). This will be the first time i have played this game. I would be greatful to be enlisted within your fleet.
    Previously i have played Eve Online, on Pc. i tend to play on my ps3 but there is no depth to the games on a console, the only reason i left eve online was the cost.
    I am a true Trek fan also, cant wait to get started.

Hope to hear from you real soon.....

lMeadows519.

We welcome you to the game. if you want to join us contact @suzy33 or @lightspeeds or any of our fleet members and they can get an officier to get you in.
  • sportz19721010sportz19721010 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Don't trust any females from Britain that play STO.
    darth-vader-wants-to-rock_zps3as86bfd.gif
    edited January 2015
    Except me :P u can trust me i am perfectly normal
    ^twitch twitch
    :D
  • suegvardiasuegvardia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Spectre Is a great Fleet with many players.
    The Brass are all helpful, friendly,fun and ready to help with Sto knowledge.
    Our Fleet often has organized events with with great prizes that have included lobi ships!!
    All Spectre Main Star Bases, Mines, Spires, Embassies are fully leveled and ready to serve all fleet ships and equips
    We also have Sub fleets/academies were you are able to earn fleet marks and rank up with in the Fleet Hierarchy.
    Do not miss out on a fleet of a life time.
    Thank you for reading.
    edited January 2015
    Still going strong and still recruiting and still one of the best in sto
    3 Fully complete tier 5 fleets
    Fed -Task force Spectre
    Fed/rom Legion of Spectre
    Kdf - House of spectre

With one chat channel for all 3 theres always someone online

Only rule : Have fun, anything goes :D

edited January 2015
    edited January 2015
  • zabratzabrat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hello @Suzy33. I would like to joint Task Force Specter. I have been playing STO off and on for about 3 yrs or so. From this thread it seems the Fleet is quite good. I will send an email to you in game for further contact. Thank you.
    edited February 2015
  • metalghost88metalghost88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Been with STO since it first came out but been in and out in the past. IS Task Force Specture still recruiting? My original fleet from PAX fell apart a couple of years ago and I've been in and out of fleets but never really did much but just chat with them. Looking for something a bit more.

Metalghost

= @metalghost
    edited February 2015
    Hiya i sent you and ingame mail this morning :) hope to hear from you
    edited February 2015
    We have welcome 25 new members to the fleet in the pass 10 days. we are proud to have them with us. We still growing with 3 major fleet. come check us out.

Choosing the right fleet is not easy, you need to find one that matches your personality and shares your interests. Our fleet has a great wealth of knowledge and experience and great team players, mixed with just as much joking, pranksters, occasionally questionable fleet chat, sarcasm and general messing about. So if you're not thin skinned and you could be described as any of the above, come and join us!
    To us this is a game not a way of life and we have fun
  • jrdragonettijrdragonetti Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi, I'm only in my 2nd month of playing, and this is my first mmo, I'm a casual player and can only play so often, im not after Max DPS, just out to have fun and meet a few new people (not in a creepy weird way) I'm just looking for a few people to do a few stfs with, chat a bit, learn new stuff about the game and contribute what I can with my slightly questionable sense of humour :D
    edited February 2015
    awesome we look forward to meeting you :D

if you mail me in game i can send invites to fleet and chat and answer any questions you have :D

xx

@suzy33
  • random4mhandlerandom4mhandle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Greetings, I have been a casual player for a while and am looking to join a fleet as i am playing a bit more regularly for the past few months. Your description of the fleet matches what i look for in a group as i do this to have fun and i realize that i have a lot to learn. Hope to hear from you.
    edited February 2015
    Hiya that's great you can mail me in game @suzy33 with any questions and i can invite you from there.
    I look forward to hearing from you :D
    edited February 2015
    We are going strong and getting stronger 33 new members in the pass month. Plenty of room come see why they pick us
  • ohaixiohaixi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hello All,

Just purchased this Fleet to give me a jumpstart. Smooth transaction. A++++

Thanks you.

Ohaixi
  • turbotelturbotel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This Fleet is awesome have been with them quite awhile I enjoy there company and friendly atmosphere and chat is always busy lots to talk about which is good so many dead fleet out there with nothing to say. They welcome new recruits and make them feel at home and help them out if they need it so come on guys join spectre fleet Today our fleet need you ;)
    edited March 2015
    Still Recruiting, over 50 new players have joined us in the last few weeks. Come and join us and be part of one of (imo) STO's top fleets