• w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Newest issue of The Imperial Tribune is out

take a look over this way

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bo7mnst5cgbzjv0/April.png
  • hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    -Jolan'tru-
    ---We are Calling on Rihannsu to help fight against the terrorist D'tan together with Obisek, who attempt to circumnavigate the Romulan senate, and laws and who remains a trader and threat to the Romulan people and culture. he has brought Klingons and federation to the planet of Dewa III , An Ex Iconian planet that he has personally claimed as his New Romulus, where Romulans have settled, and are enslaved and ridiculed there. This man must be stopped at any cost!!!---

[url=]11j2mnr.jpg[/url]

---Join The Resistance Now!!!---

CLICK THE BANNER TO JOIN NOW
  • rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Good STF runs today everyone.

New Tribune is out and we are about to get more new members joining the IRF, its great to be apart of this fine community ;)
    edited May 2014
    IRF Movie night is @ 8PM EST. Everyone is welcome to join and have some good old laughs with us.
    edited May 2014
    Saw some recordings of a good R.E.G run from last night.

Sorry I missed it, but it's a good thing I can see the visual recordings here.
    edited May 2014
    Yeah I am having fun playing with the recording software. Will try to get all the runs on video next sunday.
    edited May 2014
    I can totally help out as well and also can live stream for the members so they can watch us in real time (with 30sec delay)
    edited May 2014
    mugat0 wrote: »
    Keep up the great work. We will make a cameraman out of you yet. If we can keep you from dying on the ground. :eek:

To busy trying to get those good angles! :P
    edited May 2014
    Don't forget! STF Sunday at 2pm EST :cool:
    edited May 2014
    Shall I bring my trop boat or the drain boat this time ?
  • monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Join me this Thursday @ 7:30pm US EST for a couple of hours of KDF mark farming. Our holdings are beginning to evolve nicely, but we need more marks to make the push.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
    edited May 2014
    Thursday is KDF Mark Run & Saturday is IRF Movie night featuring Wrath of Khan! Plenty of fun times so join up now :cool:
    edited May 2014
    monsh wrote: »
    Join me this Thursday @ 7:30pm US EST for a couple of hours of KDF mark farming. Our holdings are beginning to evolve nicely, but we need more marks to make the push.

Almost to 50 on my KDF Romulan, my leveling partner Livintius must have his cloak stuck in the on position this week LoL should be of use to you for next Thursday however :cool:
    edited May 2014
    Still and will always be looking for more Romulan players to join up. Come join up and have some fun with other Romulan players.
  • duskstrider101duskstrider101 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I may be interested in putting an alt in. Do you guys have any active roleplayers?
    edited May 2014
    I may be interested in putting an alt in. Do you guys have any active roleplayers?

Jolan'tru,

Yes we do! As a matter of fact we just absorbed a smaller fleet just recently who loves RP is currently conducting live RP in STO on certain days. We also do forum RP as well. We would be happy to have you in our community. Do let us know if you have any other questions :)
  • monshmonsh Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Another amazing STF session this past Sunday... check out the vid's on our forum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our cause now!
  • duskstrider101duskstrider101 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Awesome that you guys RP. Just to clarify, are you KDF or Fed Aligned? I just need to know if I need to reroll. xD

Hope to hear from you soon! I'll see if I can't figure out how to contact you in-game.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Awesome that you guys RP. Just to clarify, are you KDF or Fed Aligned? I just need to know if I need to reroll. xD

Hope to hear from you soon! I'll see if I can't figure out how to contact you in-game.

Jolan Tru,

We have both - a Fed side and a KDF side fleet, so you won't need to reroll. :D

The easiest way to contact everyone in the fleet is to >click this link< and join our on-line community.
    It will take you to a very short & easy application form, which will afterwards be approved by our fleet commanders so they can get in contact with you and invite you to any of our fleets. It will also give you access to our community forums, chat, TS, etc.

Hope to see you in game and in the fleet,
    Shpoks.
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited June 2014
    Can tell Fleet recruitment has taken a dive when your still in the top of the forum yet you haven't posted in a few days :eek:
  • neversetdrumneversetdrum Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    good thing it did. I just saw this. I'll be visiting your site today.
    edited June 2014
    good thing it did. I just saw this. I'll be visiting your site today.

Cool glad to hear! If you have any questions on the fleet please feel free to ask.
  • neversetdrumneversetdrum Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rihandheno wrote: »
    Cool glad to hear! If you have any questions on the fleet please feel free to ask.

Absolutely. Got your message earlier. I'll wait for direction from the admins, and once everything is all good, I'll be leaving the fleet I'm in. I was the only one logged in all day, so I believe this is a dead fleet. No fun to play all by my lonesome.
    edited June 2014
    Absolutely. Got your message earlier. I'll wait for direction from the admins, and once everything is all good, I'll be leaving the fleet I'm in. I was the only one logged in all day, so I believe this is a dead fleet. No fun to play all by my lonesome.

Well now you can be a part of a true Romulan group and have some fun with others :) Once again glad to have you with us.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Glad to hear you guys are still around :)
    Fight the good fight!
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    astro2244 wrote: »
    Glad to hear you guys are still around :)
    Fight the good fight!

Jolan'tru anf thank you.
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited June 2014
    Still here and still rocking the Romulans! :cool: Join up and come have some legal Romulan Ale :eek:
  • prokorprokor Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i would like to join, i am a lvl 50 KDF romulan, and planing to start a FED romulan
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    prokor wrote: »
    i would like to join, i am a lvl 50 KDF romulan, and planing to start a FED romulan

Hey sorry for the delay in response, Holidays in America tend to do that to us ....

anyway sign up at www.romulanstarempire.com

once you are on our website we can get all sorts of cool things rolling, teamspeak info, cross global chat ingame invite, lots of good stuff including ALE

as a side note, our fed side is kicking TRIBBLE this week with the dilithium tier 3 upgrades

all we got after that is the Spire and tier 5 push for starbase stuff

KDF side is bout halfway what our fed side is at starbase wise, spire mine and embassy are doing good though.

Join the original Romulan Fleet before we even existed ingame!
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• vraul6vraul6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I posted an application myself just a few hours ago. Hello :)