[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• zod6zod6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mugat0 wrote: »
    Welcome to the fleet. :)

The R.E.G.

=======================================================

Since their first formal encounter with Federation in 2365, the Borg has become the single greatest threat to all civilized races in the Alpha and Beta quadrant. Their arrival in sector 001, and the subsequent destruction of a Starfleet flotilla at Wolf 359, has sent the Federation into frenzy of developments, all targeted at dealing with this menace.

Miraculously they have endured, but not without the courage and sacrifices of men and women from across the quadrants.

In 2409, in a latest attempt to counter the Borg, Starfleet Command and the Klingon High Council formed Task Force Omega: elite fighting force made up of the very best that these two organizations could muster. Later that same year the Imperial Romulan Fleet formed a specific group within that august organization, one that does not officially exist and can take the fight directly to the Borg...That group is named the

"Romulan Elite Guard".

=======================================================

Thank you brother
  • rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zod6 wrote: »
    Julan Tru brothers! I have made my choice & will be on the Federation side to help us build our homeworld. Also, I will need an invite ingame to join the Fleet & a sig. for here & our Fleet website. My Sig. Name will be "Vrel."

Thank you

Vrel

Jolan'tru Vrel welcome to the group!

For signatures and information go ahead and browse the member forums and Monsh will get one done up for you. I think he might be on vacation though at the moment or real life dragged him away so give it a bit for a signature.
  • zod6zod6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Anyone ingame, need to join the Fleet. Im on now....Thanks.
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Jolan'tru Now that we are Marching Beneth the Raptors Wings to Help D'Tan's
    fight against Sela's Tal'Shiar and some day save the true Empress Donatra from the Borg
    So to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited August 2013
    Its Sunday. And where are YOU? :D

Working odd hours for the past few weeks. Schedule returns to normal this coming week. I should be able to make it this Sunday pending any rl issues. I know SS ran some STF's yesterday with some people, missed that event as well so can't wait to team up on Sunday for some good old fashion borg killin :P
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Our starbase on the fed side is nearing completion of tier 4 upgrade!

dilithium mine is slowly chugging alone with bout halfway to go for tier 2 unlocking and the embassy is only 13k xp away from unlocking tier 3 stuff...however summer and real life have hit our fleet hard, yet we persevere!

If you are looking for a fleet that is laid back, casual, romulan themed since beta! Look no further than the Imperial Romulan Fleet, we have cookies and punch...along with a massive recruiting campaign where each current member that recruits a new member gets a fleet ship module with currently endless supplies..so sign up, join, than recruit...get a free fleet ship after 4 new members! (or 1 if you only need the one)

www.romulanstarempire.com

OUR SHIPS ARE ECO FRIENDLY GREEN!
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

edited August 2013
    shameless bump because im shameless

come join in on the ale drinking contest....

its something to do that doesn't involve reputation!

edited September 2013
    Still looking for some great members..! :D

Always :):)
  • greenmugat0greenmugat0 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Do you need a list of this and that of how great our fleet is?
    Do you need a list of things were going to do this weekend within our fleet?
    Do you wanna see how much bragging we can do about our website?
    Do you believe the hype of other fleets when they POST such comments in regards to there fleet?
    Do you believe that certain MEGA fleets only care about numbers and NOT members?
    Do you believe that those same MEGA fleets leaders do NOT even play the game of STO, but do play the game of politics of there own private worlds.

The [IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet is a causal fleet and do NOT have all the above. Were simple and to the point. We don't have schedules week after week of minecraft events.

We are basic and to the point. You wanna be a romulan? You wanna be in a Romulan only fleet? You wanna know what it takes to be a Roman citizen in the greatest fleet in STO?

Click the banner..That simple.
    edited September 2013
    Still here and still recruiting more Romulan players. Join now and fly that sexy tactical warbird when it comes out
    :D
  • hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    :D-Still looking for A few, the proud, the Green -Join the Imperial Romulan Fleet TODAY-:D
    edited November 2013
    Still here, active, and looking for a few more to join up. Anyone who's interested in joining a true Romulan community and fleet come check us out.
    edited December 2013
    Reminder to all IRF members and potential new members

tomorrow is our fleet holiday party at the winter zone, party is all day with prizes being handed out (modules, cash and grand prize is an adapted cruiser)

Looking for a pure true romulan fleet?

Join the IRF at

• xxmaelstrom11xxmaelstrom11 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    I'd be interested in joining up with you all!

@xxmaelstrom11 in game :)
    edited December 2013
    I'd be interested in joining up with you all!

@xxmaelstrom11 in game :)

Stop by our website and put in an app and we can get an invite out to you if your interested in joining us :)
    edited December 2013
    Still here, active, and looking for a few more to join up. Anyone who's interested in joining a true Romulan community and fleet come check us out.
    edited January 2014
    Looking for a Romulan Fleet to play with that's still active? Then come hang out and join the IRF! Just register on our site and we will get an invite out to you
  • saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just submitted an app., I look forward to any opportunities I may find with the Imperial Romulan Fleet and will serve the Empire and our Federation allies with honor and courage.

That would be as Subcommander Khalana, level 20. Submitted via the website under the name, Feihung.
    :)
    edited January 2014
    saihung423 wrote: »
    Just submitted an app., I look forward to any opportunities I may find with the Imperial Romulan Fleet and will serve the Empire and our Federation allies with honor and courage.

That would be as Subcommander Khalana, level 20. Submitted via the website under the name, Feihung.
    :)

Yup just seen your application, I will get working on that now and have an answer for you shortly. Check you account for updates :)
  • greatbritongreatbriton Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you're fearless enough to turn your back on a Breen... then we are for you.
    Klingon-RomulanAlliance7a_zps2aa8171d.png
    edited January 2014
    If you're fearless enough to turn your back on a Breen... then we are for you.

Jolan'tru greatbriton,

Good to see you back in action!
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    To all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited January 2014
    rihandheno wrote: »
    Jolan'tru greatbriton,

Good to see you back in action!

It is good to be back.
    edited January 2014
    Don't just march beneath the Raptor's wing. Be the Raptor.

Join the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    edited January 2014
    Looking for more true Romulans to join up. Have fleets setup on both KDF and FED sides. Not a newbie fleet, we are truly established and are looking for more friendly Romulans. Play other games? So do we, FFXIV, EVE, SW:ToR, BF4 :)
    edited January 2014
    March with us across the Endless Sky to reclaim your righteous place as the true inheritors of D'era. The Imperial Romulan Fleet awaits those with the strength of will to succeed.

Our time is now.
    edited January 2014
    Once before, many generations ago, a Great Alliance was formed to hold the line against the ever-growing pestilence that is the Federation. While blood - purple and green - has been spilled in petty squabbles between the once-allies, the time is now to set those differences aside and again stand together in the face of such strangulation.

The Garden has overgrown.

It is time to weed.

Join the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    edited February 2014
    Jolan'tru Potential Applicants,

The IRF is still active and recruiting for all FED,KDF, and Romulan aligned players. Feel free to check us out at

www.imperialromulanfleet.com
    edited February 2014
    Come with us if you want to live.

- This public service message was brought to you by the Imperial Romulan Fleet. This transmission, and subsequent responses, are monitored for training purposes.
    edited February 2014
    Fancy signature you got there Tracolix might have to get me one of those :P lol Glad Monsh is back in action and back to making cool sigs for everyone. Don't forget free Romulan Ale Mimosas on Sundays!!