What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• pyryckpyryck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rihandheno wrote: »
    Seems Risa is being invaded by the IRF tonight :eek:

Risa yesterday. The rest of Sirius space next Thursday when truly, really, actually in game, the shadows of the Scimitar class dreadnought Warbirds will fall across all while blotting out the stars! It's going to be such a beautiful sight to behold. :)

The Scimitars are TWICE the size of the D'deridex! Come join with us and SEE them up close! :)
  • rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pyryck wrote: »
    Risa yesterday. The rest of Sirius space next Thursday when truly, really, actually in game, the shadows of the Scimitar class dreadnought Warbirds will fall across all while blotting out the stars! It's going to be such a beautiful sight to behold. :)

The Scimitars are TWICE the size of the D'deridex! Come join with us and SEE them up close! :)

Indeed! I will be getting the pack for sure
    edited June 2013
    STF Sunday was another success! Got all optional's on all the STF's we ran today. Good job everyone :)
    edited July 2013
    mugat0 wrote: »
    Yes, great job. Looking forward to the PvP tournament in a few weeks. I believe the Klingons will win. Wink Wink. :D

IDK people might show up in their scimitars :P
    edited July 2013
    I did! love it! Everything I was hoping for, kudos to Cryptic on a fine job. Well def have fun in this for quite some time :D
  • violet28violet28 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just so you know, tried to fill out an application last night on your website and it errors out at the end after acting like it's submitted. If you guys can do a Vent app or something later I would like to be considered for joining.

Thanks.

-December
    edited July 2013
    violet28 wrote: »
    Just so you know, tried to fill out an application last night on your website and it errors out at the end after acting like it's submitted. If you guys can do a Vent app or something later I would like to be considered for joining.

Thanks.

-December

Yea sure just hop on TeamSpeak there are always people on and we can get you a fleet invite. When you get an opportunity give it another shot on the site and see if that works for ya just updated it. :)
    edited July 2013
    *Incoming Message to All IRF Members*

IRF PvP tournament is coming up. Myself and Pyrcyk have offered up a winning pot of 30 million energy credits to the winning team. There are still a few spots open on both the KDF and FED side if anyone is interested in participating.

For more details visit the main member forums. Looking forward to the battles!

*End Transmission*
    edited July 2013
    I'll see you tomorrow for STF's at the usual meeting spot :cool:
    edited July 2013
    WooT! Got all the optionals today in all STF's that we ran! Excellent job everyone ;)
    edited July 2013
    Looking for a true fleet of Romulan/Reman players?

Looking for a Star Trek Online fleet who plays this game and enjoys game play of STO.

Then look no further..

We are NOT a some weird add-on
    division of some overrated pretend STO fleet who plays Minecrap and 1991 Atari games.

We are the
    IMPERIAL ROMULAN FLEET !

We play STO..

We offer a lot. We have a dedicated STF team that can get you thru any optional. We have the best leadership in a fleet. We offer great communication via Teamspeak 3. We offer a website that is awesome and TRUE romulan flavor. Its not fake looking LCARS or something pretend. Its basic and to the point ! It's Romulan !

(Sorry for the rant. I'm a Green-Mook :D )

Well put! Couldn't have said it any better. So what you waiting for sign up and roll with the best! :D

Got homes on both the FED & KDF side for whatever side your Romulan decides to align with. We will even have the local Reman wash the hull of your warbird free of charge!
    edited July 2013
    lol, I'll Even Wear My Bikini Brief's Too. Have Sponge Will Travel. Remans Rule With An Iron Sponges.

LoL too funny! haha
    edited July 2013
    ==========Incoming Subspace Transmission Private Channel Delta 2==========

We are the R.E.G. of the IRF (Imperial Romulan Fleet), we have one goal and one goal only to put pressure on the Borg. We do this as an elite group to Better ourselves and continue to spread our trade. As a serious group we don't take anything less. We want Team players and people that can Lead a group into the fray. We work within the IRF as an Elite STF Strike Force. What were looking for as stated before is someone who can play along with a team, be disciplined, commit and lead a team. Also communication is paramount and we require TeamSpeak to encourage team communication.

==========End Transmission Private Channel Delta 2==========

Looking to join the adventure? Looking for a ROMULAN fleet that engages in BORG STF runs on a regular basis ? Then go NO FURTHER.. The R.E.G. also engages in friendly PvP combat training on a regular basis. (IRF PvP tournament is coming up.) so, sign up today. A lot of EC is on the line.

Someone is up early today :eek:
    edited July 2013
    Great day of doing STF's with fellow romulans. :D

Yup was another excellent STF day. Think we are ready to maybe give Hive Elite a try or at least the ground part. Will have T5 Omega Rep by the time next Sunday rolls around.
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Jolan'tru Now that we are Marching Beneth the Raptors Wings to Help D'Tan's
    fight against Sela's Tal'Shiar and some day save the true Empress Donatra from the Borg
    So to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in the only true Romulan Fleet as we take our stand with The Federation to fight the Klingon dogs take back what is ours for Glory to the Romulan people and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited July 2013
  • rakanikrakanik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I am reading, you only have a Fed side....I thought I saw mention of a Klink side, but I see no other mention of it. Is there a seperate web site? Seperate name? If so, how do you differentiate the seperate sides for RPers?

Sory for spelling errors as I am only a Reman with a sponge (I dont do windows or wear a manzier)
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rakanik wrote: »
    Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I am reading, you only have a Fed side....I thought I saw mention of a Klink side, but I see no other mention of it. Is there a seperate web site? Seperate name? If so, how do you differentiate the seperate sides for RPers?

Sory for spelling errors as I am only a Reman with a sponge (I dont do windows or wear a manzier)

No we have a kdf side as well its labeled -Imperial Romulan Fleet- instead of Imperial Romulan Fleet like our fed side...kept things easier, before it was House of Rihannsu but we just renamed it not to long ago, its all the same website as its part of us.

Feel free to drop by at www.imperialromulanfleet.com
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• rakanikrakanik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for the input. I will check it out.
  • fredscarranfredscarran Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When I played WOW I wanted to join an all gnome guild. You know, so I could feel like a gnome instead of a stat with more intelligence.

Just got myself a D'deridex refit, and a tal'shiar uniform, ready to do normal missions and normal STF's with other Romulans that don't dress like Carmen MIranda . Not geared for elites yet.

Name's Amans Patriae. It means "patriot" in Latin, so says the google translator, cause I'm a Romulan Star Empire patriot.
  • fredscarranfredscarran Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All welcome true blood. Click on the banner below to start your application. Look forward in seeing you in the fleet doing some STF's with a Romulan faction. :D

I think I did. Did you get my application?
    edited July 2013
    Jolan'Tru Fredscarran,

What is the name on the application on our site? If you didn't get a confirmation email or acceptance email then you probably have to try again. Let me know and I will look into it for you.

Regards,

- RD
    edited July 2013
    More Romulan goodies inbound this week!
  • llywelallywela Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A great day in romulan history.

Like any day with Romulans? :D
    edited August 2013
    llywela wrote: »
    Like any day with Romulans? :D

Lmao I was just posting almost the same thing! :P

Today is even better or should I say the next month! Summer Recruitment Event! We gave away Credits for last months event, this month is fleet modules!!! :D What other community give free goodies away to its members? Boy I must've had to much Ale giving away all these free goodies LoL
  • zod6zod6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Jolan'Tru! I'm looking at joining your fleet brothers. Right now I'm a Lt. 7. What must I do to join? Thanks...
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zod6 wrote: »
    Jolan'Tru! I'm looking at joining your fleet brothers. Right now I'm a Lt. 7. What must I do to join? Thanks...

Jolan Tru!

Click this green link to apply for the IRF!

It's short and easy, once you apply the application will be aproved by one of our leaders.

However, in order to join the IRF in game, you need to level up a bit more and do the mission where you choose your ally (Federation or KDF). After you make your choice and the application is accepted you will be wellcomed to join your char. in our Fedside or KDF-side IRF fleet!
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Ok, will do. I go by the name Vrel in game.
    edited August 2013
    Julan Tru! Thank you for accepting my app. I will work hard in helping building our Fleet & homeworld! I just reach rank 10 ingame & in the process in choosing a new ship. Once again, thank you!

Vrel
    edited August 2013
    Julan Tru brothers! I have made my choice & will be on the Federation side to help us build our homeworld. Also, I will need an invite ingame to join the Fleet & a sig. for here & our Fleet website. My Sig. Name will be "Vrel."

Thank you

Vrel