test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sugestion because of the beam overload stack

1101112131416»

Comments

• iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    u have bad memory. but im not liek you or your kind, so i ownt post videos here to shame you liek u have doen to my fleet abnd friends. truth is you ARE a noob. a new player with no respect for the games tradtitions orthose who have come before you. your just one of the many nerfcriers who ruin games everywhere. u thought one shot with tricobalt was an exploit. not worth your time? thansk for post ur idiocy and condescending tone is recorded in perpetuity

Please post your videos then though I already know you can't because they don't exist. Posting youtube links is most definitely allowed, plenty of people have done so except I have never posted video of anykind because I have never taken any STO video and don't know how to do it anyway. Sounds like you are really confused but you aren't the first one. In any event, I play this game for fun, so I can assure you there is no button for you to push. :) I am just reacting with amusement, nothing more. ;) For the record, the Tricobalt nerf is before my time, I can't possibly have commented on it because its nerf happened before I even started to play this game. But anyway, I forgive you for mixing me up with someone else since I am just a noob and am obviously a poorly skilled player who knows nothing.
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if this guy is a troll or not...

Seriously, I am not sure right now. Either very very mad and possibly drunk, or troll.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • jjgrands420jjgrands420 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if this guy is a troll or not...

Seriously, I am not sure right now. Either very very mad and possibly drunk, or troll.

just had enough of my good friends in game keeping secrets they knwo are game breaking, and holding perpetual biases. i should have read the writing on the wall long ago, this game isnt for me. do do me a favor, and play my 1v1 tourny and win i will give my acct to winner and be done with game forever.