test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

EU Login problems

Seems the login server has issues, logging in first took me ages, now I got disconnected and can't reconnect.

Other European players told me they are affected, too. Americans seem to have no problems.
Post edited by longasc on

Comments

• Options
    a30ta30t Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same trouble here (Germany). + lags, "server not responding", Login2_Timeout.
    Some of my fleetmates have exactly the same problems, some arent affected at all.
  • Options
    saekiithsaekiith Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well I've played all fine this morning until afternoon...
    Did something else and tried to play again right now and cannot Login and yeah another German Player here.

Edit: Took about 10-15 Minutes for the Launcher to log in...
    Edit #2: Cannot Play, Launcher says all is okay (I can click play), Game Starts and Logged Out... :(
    Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Most likely a blackhole router somewhere in your connection path, judging by its regional impact.
  • Options
    wjeremy16wjeremy16 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am on the west coast and I am getting dc'd as soon as I log in. so not just Germans
  • Options
    a30ta30t Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tekehd wrote: »
    Most likely a blackhole router somewhere in your connection path, judging by its regional impact.

I doubt it, because some (not all) of my russian fleetmates have the problem too.
  • Options
    stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've been having more than usual timeout connection problems when I change maps. I'm in Australia.
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    same thing to me as well in England:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same here (SW Germany)

At first login problems and now that i have enough luck to get in the game, the game lags terrible.
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    a30t wrote: »
    I doubt it, because some (not all) of my russian fleetmates have the problem too.

Which could still be caused by a non responsible or congested router upstream of both of you.

Lots of people love to point to ends of the chain and forget all the links in the middle.
  • Options
    nveknvek Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I`m having these Login/lag problems and I`m in The United States! BranFlakes I hope your reading This! I wanna Play but Can`t get in!:mad:
  • Options
    ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi I am trouble with Star Trek online it constantly Disconnecting on me every time I try to log in to the login Screen and can not get in to the Server can someone help me on this thanks
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • Options
    abaddon25abaddon25 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Had problems all day dc and then cant log in, then when i do DC again
  • Options
    jefftaylor1jefftaylor1 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    :mad:
    Same here. It's telling me to send a verification code that has been emailed to me... yet no such message has been sent.
  • Options
    ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You know I came on this Forum trying to get some help but all I am getting is people ******** about the same kind of problem I thought this is were you get actual TECH SUPPORT and Not Whiners!!!!!
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ryuranger wrote: »
    You know I came on this Forum trying to get some help but all I am getting is people ******** about the same kind of problem I thought this is were you get actual TECH SUPPORT and Not Whiners!!!!!

If you actually want a response from PWE Tech Support, you need to be posting on this forum...

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
  • Options
    czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    jup, why they didt fixed login probl?m ? it is over 3 5 days...and wheny ou swich chars you have to pray to be sucesfull.
  • Options
    dracherdracher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It seems i can't log in. The launcher starts but all i have is a white window with a message "please wait" and nothing happens. I tried to download the latest launcher but i get an error.
    My zone is Europe.
  • Options
    avrioavrio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same problem here Belgium - Europe.
    Internet is working fine except this game started acting up about an hour ago.

On my desktop gaming pc:
    Problem started when i entered a red alert, loading took forever, then timed out.
    Tried to log back in, took 10 minutes just to start up the launcher, tried to enter my login credentials, launcher stopped responding waited half an hour.

Tried to verify my files on steam (shouldn't have done that) it re-installed the game from scratch no problem (the download is via the steam client) as soon as i try to launch the game, the launcher constantly tries to download a 1.7mb file failing halfway the launcher keeps retrying but fails all the time eventually after enough tries i get a patcher error: "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function".

On my laptop.
    Same problem, launcher takes forever, can't log in the game.
    Edit: When logged in and finally able to press the "engage" button on the launcher a new message appears: "Unable to connect to account server (3)"
  • Options
    raulblanco7raulblanco7 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    one of my fleet mate have the same problems, white loading screen, launcher dont answer.
  • Options
    mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    launcher seems to acting up it wont load properly at all so i cant login so i cant play the game its not my internet what so ever and i made sure i had nothing running in the backround

i am in europe (ireland)
  • Options
    newplayercoopernewplayercooper Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i have loading troble as well and can not get on to star trek online website
  • Options
    som3one1som3one1 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I got the same issue here in sweden.

Tracing route to crypticspace.com [208.95.184.55]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms router.asus.com [192.168.1.1]
    2 <1 ms 1 ms 1 ms c-94-255-200-1.cust.bredband2.com [94.255.200.1]
    3 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.14.41.13
    4 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.14.41.9
    5 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.14.41.5
    6 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.14.41.1
    7 * * * Request timed out.
    8 * * * Request timed out.
    9 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms dr-se-vasteras-sigurdsg35-3-te4-3.bredband2.net [82.209.176.153]
    10 3 ms 2 ms 2 ms cr-se-sto-tc-1-te0-1-0-3.bredband2.net [82.209.181.92]
    11 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms xe-1-1-0.stk30.ip4.tinet.net [213.200.72.5]
    12 114 ms 113 ms 116 ms xe-3-0-0.bos10.ip4.tinet.net [141.136.109.138]
    13 131 ms 131 ms 131 ms internap-gw.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.77.54]
    14 131 ms 131 ms 134 ms border11.te8-1-bbnet2.bsn.pnap.net [63.251.128.104]
    15 133 ms 130 ms * perfectworldent-4.border11.bsn.pnap.net [216.52.61.78]
    16 131 ms * 131 ms 208.95.184.55

Trace complete.

Running pings on each of the hops shows that there is heavy packet loss at 77.67.77.54 and below.
    If you are reading this you have stopped reading my post and are now reading my signature.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    i can now log in but can not log on to my toon on my account :mad:
  • Options
    ashiesashies Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same here, launcher does not load properly, after finally getting to enter my login credentials nothing happens.
  • Options
    mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    heres the update after 25 minutes the launcher finally loaded now it still takes ages to load the characters... then when you click on them...another wait on load maybe 4-8 minutes then disconnects you and back to login screen :(
  • Options
    zirakukzirakuk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm experiencing the exact same problems. The Launcher takes longer than normal to load, takes at least 30 seconds or more to load the Engage button and then disconnects me before it loads the characters.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    every time i load a toon up it just log me out again i am happy that i not paying for this if i was i want my money back
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same problem here, UK player. Takes 5+ minutes for the launcher to start and accept my login, then it hangs at the version check until it times out. Got in once, but it took a while to bring up a (horribly lagging) character list then it lost connection when I hit play :(

Only started happening to me today, although I noticed it's been lagging quite badly this week.
  • Options
    sonesthenesonesthene Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Exactly the same here (UK). I've asked on Twitter but it seems to be an EU only issue and I don't think that's making them leap into action.
  • Options
    gunfoddergunfodder Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Exact same issue here (Ireland) being very laggy and slow last few days altogether
    Krom GunFodder (@Dr.GunFodder)
    Chooni GunFodder (@Dr.GunFodder)
This discussion has been closed.