What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Accolade List

Comments

• Options
    kel1restkel1rest Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can you please provide the names of the accolades for the 500 and 1000 Rebellious Klingon kills since they haven't been announced in this thread as of yet?

And unfortunately I haven't killed that many Rebel Klingons on either my Fed or Klingon characters. My list has blank spaces for those two accolades.
  • Options
    vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    200 rebel kdf will be space only. Ground 100, 500 and 1000 would be harder to farm and name since you can only get 1 kill per run and 1 run takes ~5 minutes. Needless to say it will take a good few days of solid farming to get those accolades.
  • Options
    therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I noticed the names of the Romulan Reputation accolades have changed from "Romulan Star Empire (Tier x)" to "Romulan Republic (Tier x)". Does this mean we now have to check all 1100+ accolades after every patch just in case some dev arbitrarily feels to change an accolade name? My spreadsheet is crying...
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I noticed the names of the Romulan Reputation accolades have changed from "Romulan Star Empire (Tier x)" to "Romulan Republic (Tier x)". Does this mean we now have to check all 1100+ accolades after every patch just in case some dev arbitrarily feels to change an accolade name? My spreadsheet is crying...
    It wouldn't be so bad if they'd at least include the list of changes in the Release Notes. I hate Stealth Updates.

:(

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    emp0kn0remp0kn0r Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Been having fun on Nimbus III (not a phrase that comes naturally!) and have all accolades bar one - 'Free Satellite Coverage for All'

Checked back through this thread and as far as I can make out it's an event boss that occurs outside the satellite station periodically

Well, camped outside that puppy for aaaaaaages last night and not a sniff of Tal Shiar

Can anyone confirm that this happens outside and if there's anything I need to do to instigate it?
    (or even if it's still in the game!!) :confused:

Thank you for your kind attention :)
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    emp0kn0r wrote: »
    ...Can anyone confirm that this happens outside and if there's anything I need to do to instigate it?...
    I can confirm that the Free Satellite Coverage for All accolade comes from defeating the Tal Shiar boss that spawns outside Satellite station. All you can do is stand around and wait for them to appear:

Go to the entrance of the Satellite Station and walk around a few feet to the left (clockwise).

As with the other randomly-timed bosses on Nimbus III, there is a pop-up/fly-by notification to those in the area when the Tal Shiar event starts.

The first Tal Shiar mob of the event spawns on a balcony/ledge a couple stories up the side of the station. Because they are up the building and slightly off to the side, sometimes they don't cause/attract aggro, or be in your sights to get lock, so they might not be noticed.

After they are defeated there's another 3-4 Tal Shiar mobs that spawn around the base of the station (including at least one more on another balcony).

Defeat all of them and the Tal Shiar boss shows up, but he's slightly down the hill near the worms (he always seems to spawn behind me, and I have to look around for him).

Good luck!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    ... All you can do is stand around and wait for them to appear...

Thanks for the response my lord!

Camped out there for a full hour last night but no joy.
    (no matter how many times I performed the fan dance ;) )

Bit annoying as it's the only Nimbus acc I don't have but hey-ho - filed under 'First World Problems' and moved on.

Might try again next time I pass through that sector but I've stared at that bloody tower long enough for the moment!
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Are you in the right place? It's at the entrance to the mission "Installation 18".
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Are you in the right place? It's at the entrance to the mission "Installation 18".

Indeed - hung around outside the door, circled around the tower numerous times, even tried climbing the exterior which is obviously pointless but you'll try anything when you're just waiting :o
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
  • Options
    huntingdon1701huntingdon1701 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can anyone help me with the Nimble on Nimbus accolade?

I am able to get all the way around the buildings until you end up on the awnings with the barrier in front of them - just before the last building. I can't seem to get any further than that.

It looks from the map - http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg - that you should be able to squeeze through a gap in the barrier but I can't find it.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Can anyone help me with the Nimble on Nimbus accolade?

I am able to get all the way around the buildings until you end up on the awnings with the barrier in front of them - just before the last building. I can't seem to get any further than that.

It looks from the map - http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg - that you should be able to squeeze through a gap in the barrier but I can't find it.

Thanks!
    If you're at the point I'm thinking of, there isn't any sort of barrier you squeeze through, rather, you have to walk to the far East part of those awnings, just to the edge of them. If you're facing towards the East you'll see a roof about even with you, but too far to jump to. However, sticking out from the awning is a single "bar" - only a few feet long, it doesn't go all the way to the other side. You can't just walk out onto the bar, you have to jump on to it. It's very thin, so sticking the landing is DIFFICULT (I've failed the jump more times than I've made is successfully). What's worse, if (when! lol) you fall, you have to climb up to the roofs/run around again.

Once you're on that bar, you edge CAREFULLY towards the roof East of you, and when in range, jump to the roof. Then you can continue to the Eastern most edge of that building's roof, right to the city's limit.

You'll see more awning-like material, but it's vertical, set up as sort of an "L"-shaped wall. You have to walk Forward, then Right on the top of this "wall", to the very end-point. I found this was also tricky, especially because as you are now partway out of the city, your BOs keep appearing/disappearing, which is very disconcerting (and they've even bumped me off).

I'm at work atm, but when I get home, later tonight, I'll try to get on and take some screen shots. And/or perhaps we can arrange a meet-up and I'll walk you through it.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Can anyone help me with the Nimble on Nimbus accolade? ...
    Ok, here are the pix I promised:

I think these are the awnings you're asking about... Follow the arrows.
    http://i.imgur.com/5wbBNa9.jpg

When you get to this point, you have to jump on this little bar, where you see the arrows pointing. It's a tricky jump.
    http://i.imgur.com/dbPHGuj.jpg

It took me three attempts tonight to make it. When you get on the bar you have to TREAD VERY CAREFULLY to the edge then hop to the next ledge, and follow the arrows:
    http://i.imgur.com/moi336t.jpg

After going to the edge of the last building you'll see that "awning wall" I was talking
    about. You have to hop to it (I failed once) and carefully walk along the top of it to the very end of it.
    http://i.imgur.com/I4Ulvyx.jpg

Good luck! Lemme know if you get it.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Open Rebellion - Defeat 500 Klingon Empire Rebels

Yes, I did 100 of those to find out the name of the next accolade. I'll leave it to someone else to do 500 to find out the name of the last one. ;)

Total achievable accolade points on federation side is now 17635 from all publicly known accolades. This score does not include any points rewarded from the 9 known broken accolades.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Does anyone know if the Tour of Duty Acc "Blood of the Warrior" still exists?

Been looking at the wiki Fed checklist and apparently you get this at a certain Lieutenant level which allows you to create Klingon characters.
    Well, I'm past that point now and can create Klingons, but the Acc doesn't show in my list.

Has it been retired?

Also, previous poster refered to 9 known broken accs - is there a list of these somewhere?
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Incredible... How long did it take to get that 100-kills acco? Did you really kill just one NPC every time you run that "The Undying" mission?
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    smiecho wrote: »
    Incredible... How long did it take to get that 100-kills acco? Did you really kill just one NPC every time you run that "The Undying" mission?

Well, each kill took about 4 minutes after some practise so total time spent was a couple of hours. Half of that time was those annoying cutscenes you can't skip though. If there only was a way to avoid them...
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Yes, I did 100 of those to find out the name of the next accolade. I'll leave it to someone else to do 500 to find out the name of the last one. ;)

Total achievable accolade points on federation side is now 17635 from all publicly known accolades. This score does not include any points rewarded from the 9 known broken accolades.

Congrats. For sheer perseverence, it should be worth more than 10 points!

I was trying to think what the 9 known broken accolades you mention are. I am aware of "Incursion Defender" and "Siege Breaker", and "Master Hacker" which never made it to Holodeck as far as I am aware. What are the others you include here?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    kel1rest wrote: »
    I was trying to think what the 9 known broken accolades you mention are. I am aware of "Incursion Defender" and "Siege Breaker", and "Master Hacker" which never made it to Holodeck as far as I am aware. What are the others you include here?

Let me correct myself and say that they are semi known. There are a few accolades in the game that has been broken from start and thus unknown to the general player base. Discussing them in too much detail and the means of how that info was acquired could be considered a violation of the ToS so I'll refrain from that. But one small example - when "Cutting the Cord" was released, there was much discussion on the forum why there wasn't an accolade for doing all three class based optionals. Well, surprise - there is such an accolade and it's called "War Never Changes". I stopped reporting bugs almost two years ago since it was a complete waste of time. But if any dev reads this and is genuinely interested in correcting the broken accolades, I would be more than happy to provide a detailed list of them.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    There are a few accolades in the game that has been broken from start and thus unknown to the general player base.

That's really interesting. I knew of one for destroying a tactical cube (which was advertised on the STO website) but never made it to the game. As for the others, hopefully one day they'll be available in-game.

But your mention of 17635 Fed accolade points disappoints me. According to my own list, Fed's can get 17580. So I'm wondering what I'm missing. Oh dear...:confused:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    1000 KDF Rebel ground kills is "Defending the Empire" - 50 points.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Total achievable accolade points on federation side is now 17635 from all publicly known accolades.

Hi, can you tell me if this number includes the Romulan accolades "Family Comes First" (10 pts), "There Are Four Lights" (10), "There Are Five Lights" (10) and "It's A Fake" (25)? Thanks in advance.

Also, I saw on the wiki that there is a "Tholian Incursion Defender" accolade. Can anyone confirm this? I do the Starbase Incursion a fair bit and have never seen a Tholian one.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi, can you tell me if this number includes the Romulan accolades "Family Comes First" (10 pts), "There Are Four Lights" (10), "There Are Five Lights" (10) and "It's A Fake" (25)? Thanks in advance.

Also, I saw on the wiki that there is a "Tholian Incursion Defender" accolade. Can anyone confirm this? I do the Starbase Incursion a fair bit and have never seen a Tholian one.

It includes all the accolades you listed with the exception of "It's a Fake". That accolade is only rewarded when you turn in the mission "Tradecraft" and I haven't figured out a way yet to pick it up physically on a Federation character. Teaming with a Romulan isn't enough.

As for the Tholians I've never encountered them either in Starbase Incursion and I have run quite a few of those too with a tier 5 starbase during our fleet marks farming runs.

If you're 25 points short you may be missing "Detective" that Cryptic added to the mission "Standoff" last year.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ah, nice catch. You are correct - that is the 25 pointer I was missing.

Is it possible for a Fed to team with a Rom for those other accolades? Although teamed with a Romulan, my Fed character was unable to join the missions "The Helix" or "Gasko Blues", so didn't get "Family Comes First" when doing "Price of Neutrality". I've not tried to get the "Lights" ones - I just assumed they were unobtainable.

Thanks again for your help.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Is it possible for a Fed to team with a Rom for those other accolades?
    Not as far as I know. I've only been able to get those accolades by using the warp-to-friend feature you received for referring other paying players to the game before it went F2P. This doesn't exclude that some other means to get to those places will be discovered in the future. Based on history, I trust Cryptic's QA division will provide us with that possibility at some point. ;)
    Thanks again for your help.
    You're welcome. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I've been trying to track what KDF capital ships tick off which ones in the KDF Fleet Alert event and have posted my findings so far here;

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12423651#post12423651

I'm pretty sure the issue affects only Federation and Gorn but until I find the last Klingon and Fek'lhri ships they could also be mislabeled (assuming the mislabeling is consistent). I could have sworn lingon and Fek'lhri were also affected but maybe I'm mistaken it's been so long since I did them on my KDF character.

Hopefully this will be useful to anyone who's trying to find them all or can provided added information in the other thread.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Found the last mislabeled ship USS advance so just need to find the Undine ship Nykus and I'll be done.

Here's a final list of the mislabeled ships for KDF fleet alert;

=What I saw > what got ticked off=

Federation
    Raleigh > Advance
    Advance > Eridani
    Marlowe > Uhlmann
    Eridani > Raleigh
    Uhlmannnot sure but think it ticked off the Marlowe (Federation)

Gorn
    Yanas > Hekallss
    S'terras > Menakk
    Hekallss and Menakk > Yanas and S'terras (not sure which belongs to which now, sorry).

As you'll see, it's no wonder we've had trouble completing these accolades.

Borg
    Romulan
    Tholian
    Undine
    Klingon
    Fek'hlri

...all seem to be correctly labelled and if they don't tick off it might be an NPC that go the final shot or the mislabeling is not as consistent as I thought.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I just logged into tribble and within seconds I sponaneously completed an Accolade:
    [12:02] [System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] You have destroyed 200 Voth ships!
    [12:02] [System] [ItemReceived] You received a new title choice: Heretic
    [12:02] [Mission] Accolade complete: Heretical Doctrine

I checked my passives, there is a Heretical Doctrine passive granting +2% bonus in specific circumstances... I also confirmed it's worth 50 accolade points.

So all that's normal for completing such an accolade.

I'm sure it's a bug (I haven't killed any Voth ships yet, to my knowledge), but at least we now know the name of the 200-Voth ship Kill accolade. (Note: I did not get accolades for 20 or 100 kills.)

Again this is on Tribble, not Holodeck.

:)

• Options
    sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey all!

I was wondering if someone has made a compiled spreadsheet, preferably with all the maps that has surfaced over the years?

It would be cool if such a thing existed and could be added to this sticky.
    /Floozy
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey all!

I was wondering if someone has made a compiled spreadsheet, preferably with all the maps that has surfaced over the years?

It would be cool if such a thing existed and could be added to this sticky.

The wiki has lists, a guide, and if you delve into specific missions there are generally maps associated with the placement, although new accolades tend to show up here first as they are discovered. A good example would be the page about New Romulas. Scroll to the bottom to find the map and additional links.

If you start with the wiki link above, there are several links to specifics within the article. Hope that helps.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I checked my passives, there is a Heretical Doctrine passive granting +2% bonus in specific circumstances... I also confirmed it's worth 50 accolade points.
    (...)
    Again this is on Tribble, not Holodeck.
    A friend of mine got "Doctrinal Differences" while playing on Tribble yesterday. I'm still waiting for an answer if that was for killing 20 or 100 Voth ships.

Edit: Yup! Confirmed (on Trible of coure). "Doctrinal Differences" --> destroy 20 Voth ships.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!