test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the full list of new Legacy of Romulus accolades available to Fed captains? I know there are kill accolades for the Elachi and one for the Romulan bug pets in the lock boxes, but no idea on the rest.

I could be wrong, but I think other then that the only other accolades for Starfleet/Federation characters are the Nimbus ones. Don't know those off the top of my head, but someone listed some a few posts back. I would assume all factions share the same accolades when associated with the Nimbus storyline.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are a TON of LOR Accolades missing:

Klingons and Romulans now have access to various Federation Storyline Accolades like those in the Cardassian Storyline.

Romulan Class (3-team) accolades on several missions.

New Accolades in the Klingon Storyline (one or two on Rura Penthe).

Rhi Shuttle Event - Atmospheric

And more.
  • eklinaareklinaar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I found a new one. "Free Satellite Coverage For All" Kill a Tal Shiar boss at the satellite. 10 points.
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's A Fake - just complete story mission

There Are Four Lights - resist indoctrination of Tal Shiar + title Defiant

You will also get "There are five lights" if you don't resist the Tal Shiar and just go pure evil :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A little help from my Fleet:

http://i.imgur.com/P377CMGs.jpg
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
    edited May 2013
    smiecho wrote: »

My thanks and appreciation to your fleet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
  • eklinaareklinaar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A new Klingon accolade:

Prison Riot: Quell the Prison Riot in "Manhunt", Story Accolade, 10 points
  • taya4svktaya4svk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Thank you, that helped a lot. Was lost at some of the accolades. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Updated map: http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg

Numbers: Nimbus Survivor:
    1. Barfly
    2. Tipsy Top
    3. Watching the nothing
    4. Nimble on Nimbus
    5. Watch your step
    6. Gorn Ambusher
    7. Why are you climbing a Mountain
    8. True Engineer
    9. Cockpit Observer

Letters: Event bosses:
    A. Freedom for the People
    B. Gorn Gone
    C. Queen Slayer
    D. Storming the Stronghold
    E. Syndicate Smashed
    F. Scorpion Slayer
    G. Free Satellite Coverage For All
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
    edited May 2013

1. Barfly
    2. Tipsy Top
    3. Watching the nothing
    4. Nimble on Nimbus
    5. Watch your step
    6. Gorn Ambusher
    8. True Engineer
    9. Cockpit Observer

B. Gorn Gone
    C. Queen Slayer
    E. Syndicate Smashed
    F. Scorpion Slayer

Nice job on the map and locations. :)

G. Free Satellite Coverage For All - what is this one? will have to check it out..

Btw, does anyone know where to get the accolade "Master Hacker" (unlock doors in Orion prison)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kajofolfkajofolf Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This one doesn't seem to be a part of Nimbus Survivor. I don't have it yet but already have the Nimbus Survivor one.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it without realizing that I have it -.-
    taya4svk wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone know where to get the accolade "Master Hacker" (unlock doors in Orion prison)?

I think, this one isn't possible since the prison doors are always open now, so you can't hack them.
    edited May 2013
    kajofolf wrote: »

This one doesn't seem to be a part of Nimbus Survivor. I don't have it yet but already have the Nimbus Survivor one.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it without realizing that I have it -.-

I think, this one isn't possible since the prison doors are always open now, so you can't hack them.

Oh so I was looking in the right place. Seemed odd that the doors are all open, thats why I didnt know if its the right prison. Were they closed before? Ah, another missed accolade. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Is there a new ground Klingon rebel kill accolade? I had the space ones already and I noticed I got 1 kill counted today.

Update: This was on my Fed toon. There seems to be a single rebel Klingon a Fed can kill in Nimbus III. If anyone else knows how to get this one with a Fed toon, let me know.
    edited May 2013
    G. Free Satellite Coverage For All - what is this one? will have to check it out..
    It's one of event bosses to kill (every 15 minutes or so). This one is Tal Shiar.
    I believe the doors to prison were closed on Tribble but now they're opened. It's not possible to get that accolade on Holodeck.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • cyjetcyjet Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like they've made some changes with Fleet Event "Starbase Red Alert"

I've seen a ROMULAN siege today. Unfortunately, we didn't kill the damn cloacking flagship so i didn't know if there's an accolade for them.

But i think so... Can anyone confirm that?
    And maybe there's another enemies too.
    Both in Red Alert and Incursion:eek:
  • olympus7olympus7 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Is there a new ground Klingon rebel kill accolade? I had the space ones already and I noticed I got 1 kill counted today.

Update: This was on my Fed toon. There seems to be a single rebel Klingon a Fed can kill in Nimbus III. If anyone else knows how to get this one with a Fed toon, let me know.

It's in "The Undying" mission. One of the crew of the Snap Dragon you get to fight in arena counts as a klingon rebel.
  • ravenofborgravenofborg Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got an acc. for killing the rock throwing Gorn on the walls of the valley in the sat. mish. I don't recall what it was called, but I didn't see it on this list. Anyone got details?
    edited May 2013
    I got an acc. for killing the rock throwing Gorn on the walls of the valley in the sat. mish. I don't recall what it was called, but I didn't see it on this list. Anyone got details?

It's the Gorn smasher accolade. It's already listed in the new accolade list posted some days ago form Nimbus III.
    edited May 2013
    olympus7 wrote: »
    It's in "The Undying" mission. One of the crew of the Snap Dragon you get to fight in arena counts as a klingon rebel.

Great, an accolade that you have to deal with by killing 1 at a time.
    edited May 2013
    It's one of event bosses to kill (every 15 minutes or so). This one is Tal Shiar.

I see.. Will have a look for it. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wkmewkme Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

1. Barfly
    2. Tipsy Top
    3. Watching the nothing
    4. Nimble on Nimbus
    5. Watch your step
    6. Gorn Ambusher
    8. True Engineer
    9. Cockpit Observer

B. Gorn Gone
    C. Queen Slayer
    E. Syndicate Smashed
    F. Scorpion Slayer

Hi just where is that 9. Cockpit Observer? I have climb all over the enterance to the cells (round wreckage) I have all the accolades but that last one "Climb destroyed ship near prison" eludes me. thx
  • wkmewkme Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never mind found it. Finally
    edited May 2013
    "Cockpit Observer" -> I'm glad you've found it.

In case someone else is loooking for this accolade: it's on the roof of the tunnel to prison. I don't really remember the exact point.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
    edited May 2013
    "Cockpit Observer" -> I'm glad you've found it.

In case someone else is loooking for this accolade: it's on the roof of the tunnel to prison. I don't really remember the exact point.

Square portion past the circular tunnel part
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
  • therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone help me with the accolade "Family comes first"? I have asked for Thovan's sister in "The Helix" and "Gasko Blues" (ran them twice) but I fail to find the third interaction. Someone said it was the engineer on the ground in "The Price of Neutrality" but he doesn't give me any option to ask for Thovan's sister. The description for the accolade earlier in this thread mentions the Ajlion system but I can't find any mission that takes place there. I'm out of ideas now and any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I leveled a Romulan on another account, teamed up with my main and ran through "The Price of Neutrality" a 5th time and this time the menu choice was there and I got the accolade. This game is so full of bugs...
  • ilanisilanis Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An accolade disappeared apparently with LoR : "True Intentions" (Collect 10 Computer Core Fragment)
    The fragments don't drop anymore in mission "Defense contract" and when I logged others alts for the first time in LoR who already had 1 or 2 fragments, they received automatically the accolade as if it was completed.
    The worst of it is that I had 2 characters that were before LoR on episode "Skirmish" that unlocks this mission ;(

EDIT : Maybe, I'm wrong, someone got one this morning, so it could be a bug.

Old question never answered :

I would like to know if the data "The History of New Romulus: Volume 6, Chapter 5" (and corresponding accolade) exist ?

It's the last one I need and impossible to get with the doff mission (probably a random misfortune and a very rare outcome for this one) but strangely since weeks I watch it on the exchange, no one ever sell this one, even for millions of credits (still possible in case of very rare outcome).

So, just wanted to check first if someone had this one (or see many of them on exchange), because as I play in the french version of STO, there's a possibility that it is mislabelled, as this already happened with "Path to 2409" where vol 26 is mislabelled vol 18
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From my KDF:
    Lt. Commander Ability: Rank I 10
    Lt. Commander Ability: Rank II 10
    Lt. Commander Ability: Rank III 10
    Lieutenant Ability: Rank I 10
    Lieutenant Ability: Rank II 10
    Lieutenant Ability: Rank III 10
    Commander Ability: Rank I 10
    Commander Ability: Rank II 10
    Commander Ability: Rank III 10
    Captian Ability: Rank I 10
    Captian Ability: Rank II 10
    General Ability: Rank I 10
    General Ability: Rank II 10
    General Ability: Rank III 10
    Captian Ability: Rank III 10
    Prison Riot 10 You successfully quelled a prision riot at the Rura Penthe Penal Colony
  • snappyofgornsnappyofgorn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ilanis wrote: »
    Old question never answered :

I would like to know if the data "The History of New Romulus: Volume 6, Chapter 5" (and corresponding accolade) exist ?

It's the last one I need and impossible to get with the doff mission (probably a random misfortune and a very rare outcome for this one) but strangely since weeks I watch it on the exchange, no one ever sell this one, even for millions of credits (still possible in case of very rare outcome).

So, just wanted to check first if someone had this one (or see many of them on exchange), because as I play in the french version of STO, there's a possibility that it is mislabelled, as this already happened with "Path to 2409" where vol 26 is mislabelled vol 18

It does indeed exist at least it does in english.
  • kajofolfkajofolf Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cyjet wrote: »
    Looks like they've made some changes with Fleet Event "Starbase Red Alert"

I've seen a ROMULAN siege today. Unfortunately, we didn't kill the damn cloacking flagship so i didn't know if there's an accolade for them.

But i think so... Can anyone confirm that?
    And maybe there's another enemies too.
    Both in Red Alert and Incursion:eek:

Confirmed.

Romulan Siege Breaker (probably has 10pts like the others)

The five flagships are:
    * Shamshir
    * Khopesh
    * Hook Saber
    * Jambiya
    * Kilij
  • astral#0893 astral Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone know anything about the Gorn Gone accolade? it's listed here but I can't find any other details anywhere as to how u achieve it? but it's the only one I haven't got.