test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Bug] Dilithium Store: Can't buy special items although I own the ship *Resolved!*

Comments

• Options
    rippingtonrippington Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This will not work with my Jem Hadar Dreadnought or my Attack-Ship or is it possible to reclaim them?
  • Options
    aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rippington wrote: »
    This will not work with my Jem Hadar Dreadnought or my Attack-Ship or is it possible to reclaim them?

This is what I am wondering as well. I bought a Jemdread and a Recluse for my friends, and now they can't buy the pets for them. If this isn't resolved soon, they'll probably ditch the game.

The waste of the energy credits doesn't bother me; the loss of two STO buddies, however, would really suck.
  • Options
    otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rippington wrote: »

AFAIK, no, you can't reclaim lockbox ships. Once you dismiss one, it's gone forever.

Not what you wanted to hear, but that's how Cryptic/PWE in their infinite wisdom, decided to do it...

I will try the workaround later when I can get in game...
  • Options
    celticjedicelticjedi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have not even seen an acknowledgement from any "official support" so far about being able to claim lockbox pets, ticket has been open for 12 days now and all i have received is the auto response.

Jem'hadar dreadnought + Jem'hadar Attack Ship = [hanger - Jem'hadar Attack ships] pets!
    ^^This is what is meant to happen
    So as a Gold Subscriber is this the "Support" i should get used to???

Very pissed off soon to be Silver User :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The Support in STO is the worst I have ever seen ;-) or in other words ... there is no Support
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump Please fix this Problem with the Hangar attack ship pets !
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The title of this thread needs to be changed; this is NOT 'resolved'.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump and please fix it
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    and the next day without a fix
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump...OP, please change the thread title; this has NOT been resolved.
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I tried dismissing my scimitars and reclaiming them..but its still not working for me, and now I can't even see any special ship items like the andorian phasers or spiral wave disruptors that previously showed up but were grayed out. Any advice? I really want to get the advanced drone ship.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump...devs, are you looking into this one yet? My friends haven't received any responses to their GM tickets yet (they've also submitted bug reports).
  • Options
    skibbletskibblet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bump. its become obvious that the devs dont care about the people that play their game. i have the cardi galor, all romdreads, all andorians, and dread carrier. i cannot purchase anything that they get from the dilstore. i have tickets in and they arnt getting answered. i myself and i assume many of you spend hundreds on zen and im a lifetime and a romi legacy pack owner aswell. just to get crapped on by these guys. the problem i can deal with if they would so much as say they are working on it but ignoring me that pisses me off. i simply wont be spending another penny on this game untill they get their act together and im starting to regret spending all the money i already have on this.

i know im raging but i need to get it out maby with some luck they will read this as they certainly havent been reading my tickets.
    Processor: I7 3770K @ 4.3ghz Cooler: Corsair H100i
    Motherboard: Rog Maximus V Extreme HDD: OCZ Agility 3 240gb
    Ram: 16gb (2x8) Corsair Dominator Platinum
    PSU: Corsair HX1050 Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Silver
    Video Cards: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX 660TI Superclocked 3gb
  • Options
    acavalloacavallo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have a similar issue but with the Jem Dread and Jem Attack ship. I tried to buy the Elite Jem Attack ship pets and they are greyed out. When I click on it it says I don't own the Jem Dread and/or the Jem Attack ship... both of which I own and are unpacked.

I can't delete or dismiss my Dread and God forbid I can't dismiss my Jem Attack ship. I could never afford it again.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    +1
    Can we get a fix for this please!
    Or even a response on this matter!
    I have had a ticket open for 14 days now about this, still no reply!
    Nice customer service you have here :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    skibblet wrote: »
    Bump. its become obvious that the devs dont care about the people that play their game. i have the cardi galor, all romdreads, all andorians, and dread carrier. i cannot purchase anything that they get from the dilstore. i have tickets in and they arnt getting answered. i myself and i assume many of you spend hundreds on zen and im a lifetime and a romi legacy pack owner aswell. just to get crapped on by these guys. the problem i can deal with if they would so much as say they are working on it but ignoring me that pisses me off. i simply wont be spending another penny on this game untill they get their act together and im starting to regret spending all the money i already have on this.

i know im raging but i need to get it out maby with some luck they will read this as they certainly havent been reading my tickets.

I feel exactly the same here
    Spend loads on this game
    Put in ticket about Jem dread and JHAS pets
    14 days it has gone unanswered, and thats whats pissing me off more
    I will certainly not be putting money into this game like i have been doing before
    The lack of response has tainted my whole STO experience and this will be hard to forget.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So, as I mentioned before, two of my friends are new players using lockbox ships (Jemdread and Recluse). One of them is more patient, but the other is amazed that, even two weeks after submitting a help request to the GM's, he hasn't even received any response whatsoever, not to mention the fact that the bug isn't fixed.

I'm going to have a hell of a time convincing him to keep playing at this point.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    celticjedi wrote: »
    +1
    Can we get a fix for this please!
    Or even a response on this matter!
    I have had a ticket open for 14 days now about this, still no reply!
    Nice customer service you have here :(

My friend didn't receive a response from his 2-week-old GM ticket, either. Same problem, and this happened to him after only 2 weeks playing STO; he's probably going to ditch the game at this point. I think I would too, if I were in his shoes.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump! Can we get a fix for this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Can we get a fix for the lockbox ships?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    after putting in multiple tickets i finally got threw to someone about this issue although they didnt give me any direct answers they did FINALLY acknowledge that they are looking into it.

maby with some luck something will get done
  • Options
    notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    it was resolved via some patch which broke something else, then that something else was resolved by a patch which may have broke pets again (along with other things), then those other things and pets were fixed which broke up something other than something else, which was fixed by the patch which broke the pets

the typical story in this game :eek:
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rutgar151277rutgar151277 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I see that there are a lot of posts about this problem with c-store/lockbox ship, i also posted some days ago something about that, i see that someone got some answer but no problem solved.
    For example i have no problem with scimitar drone, i bought them and i still can buy them but i can't buy Dreadnought pet or Galor beam....

I tried to look for answers from devs but i can't find nothing, anyone had more luck?

Thx
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I see that there are a lot of posts about this problem with c-store/lockbox ship, i also posted some days ago something about that, i see that someone got some answer but no problem solved.
    For example i have no problem with scimitar drone, i bought them and i still can buy them but i can't buy Dreadnought pet or Galor beam....

I tried to look for answers from devs but i can't find nothing, anyone had more luck?

Thx

The post above yours from skibblet is the only info i have seen in these forums or anywhere to be exact.
    No response from tickets
    No response in forums (officially)
    They just dont care,and i am getting to that stage also with them

The support here is non exsistant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm not seeing anything in the Store's data that would cause this to happen. So, I have a couple questions to see if we might be able to track down a cause.

1) Had you actually gone into Space yet, after unpacking and readying your Scimitar? Or were you still on a ground map for all of this?
    2) Which exact items were you attempting to purchase? (There are multiple Drone ships, e.g.)
    3) If you were attempting to purchase the Fleet version, did the store you were accessing have sufficient Provisions to support your purchase?

I have also had this bug on Drone ships.1. I had gone into space about 20 times. 2. I was Attempting to purchase the EC version. Hope this helps in the investigation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    injector2uinjector2u Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have the same BUG ISSUE with my level 50 Romulan Tactical Vice Admiral. I OWN ALL THREE Jem'Hadar ships and the FULL Scimitar set. Yet, I CANNOT BUY even the blue Jem Hadar Attack fighters. It reads thee "you have to own Jem Hadar Carrier etc." which I DO OWN! Also i CANNOT BUY the Advanced Romulan Drone for my Scimitar(s)!!! This is driving me crazy and this has been like this for over a week!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    They Still Have Not Even Bothered To Fix This!
  • Options
    kingzap321kingzap321 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well im having the same problem as everyone. i guess im stuck with only 4 spirals for now... hope they fix this in the next patch.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    aethon3050 wrote: »
    This is related to the people in lockbox/c-store ships unable to purchase the hangar pets that go with said ships. People with Recluse, Jemdread, and Scimitars are all having this problem, which seems to have cropped up in the latest patch.

I am one Romulan / KDF Vice Admiral SUFFEREING FROM ALL THE BUGS MENTIONED ABOVE!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    so its been 4 days a patch and a quick fix and yet no fix for the dil store since i got my message from them stating that they are looking into it. i am getting frustrated. they need to do something about this and NOW! ive since updated my ticket that i got the response on. still waiting for them to get back me if and when they do. out of all the games i have played tho this has the worst customer support. some one accually got the attention of branflakes in another post regarding this. he doesnt answer tickets however he did state that if you pm him your ticket number he would gladly make sure u have your ticket in the right place. posting a ticket under the bug report section does not get replies.

as soon as i get an update ill will let people know
This discussion has been closed.