What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cyber Harassment in STO.

12346»

Comments

• oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    devian666 wrote: »
    This is the second time I have asked you to stop harassing me in this thread. To date I have never seen you leave anyone alone. You repeatedly posted gibberish in our recruitment thread even though you were asked to stop. We are the victims of your repeated harassment.

Requesting that false tickets are filed against us when we are the victims of your harassment is completely inappropriate. The rules you have posted are there for the purpose of dealing with people like yourself.

Ahh but this is a DEBATE..
    (man, people have GOT to read the memo's!)

Ya know Devian666, old false chineese proverb say, man who fling dung boud do get some on self.. And please, if you eat with that hand, I don't want to know it..

Tickets were only filed against those who were doing what the shouldn't and what was objectionable to those present to the best of MY knowlege.. If false ticket were filed later on causing all of you even more inconvenience maybe you shouldn't have pissed off so many people eh? And of course your fleet constant and no inconsiderable lack of any concept of honor hasn't helped matters any. I wouldn't surprise if some one has gone and filed fasls claims aginst your membership. After all, you have all done the same. And I would n't even put it past you bunch of low lifes to go in on straw man accounts and file patenetly obviously false GM tickets just to muddy the water.

Now, on another note. There is a little bit hidden in your post which is not obvious unless your looking for it. And I just knew I could depend on you guys to be messy. Your posting and its enherent complaint shows that apprently you did suffer some consequences from that garbage ya'll pulled Saturday the 6th.

Why would you be upset if you "got away with it"? If nothing happened? Going about claiming nothing happened to you, and then you turn around and practically confirm that yes indeed ya'll got your wrists whacked by complaining about "false" GM tickets filed against you. False... Thats an opinion. That they did get filed, and there was an effect destroys the illusion that Dental suffers no consequences. Must be a terrible shock that ya'll are so transparant.

*tosses up hands* I thought these were apponents worthy of me? What incompetants! They cannot help but reveal they've been stung! What phenominal arrogence to assume that no one can see the obvious. *sighs* Well, I could always go and play Eve again.... Naaaaa!

Khemaraa of the Iron Hand
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • zekeferrignozekeferrigno Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rsht0, you should write fan-fiction because I haven't laughed so hard in ages! Polyjuice potion...classic!
    Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
  • fourxgamerfourxgamer Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I fixed this for you.

This is how to accurately communicate with other human beings. If you insist in using the English language to convey thoughts and ideas you should put some effort into forming them clearly and consistency.

P.S.
    Please learn to spell Their, the amount of times I had to fix that mistake has engrained the idea that you might not understand how to spell that word.

Did you mean consistently?

devian666 wrote: »
    I do not know what there intent is but it is disturbing behaviour that they are exhibiting. It does make me concerned for the well being of children involved in the fake roleplaying fleets.

Very next post even. You've typed a lot tonight, you're probably tired. Happens to all of us. Well-being is usually hyphenated also.

--"hateful pub" (:
  • grimrak1grimrak1 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fourxgamer wrote: »
    Very next post even. You've typed a lot tonight, you're probably tired. Happens to all of us. Well-being is usually hyphenated also.

--"hateful pub" (:

Those quotes aren't from the same person. What are you even trying to say?
    Fx3popQ.png
    But you know what? I guess it doesn't matter now does it? By being allowed to visit their studios Cryptic has pretty much signed off on you and your fleet haven't they? They've said in deed what most of us have suspected for years. They're not going to stop you. They're not going to correct you. You won. After long last, you really, really won. STO is yours and no one is going to do a thing about it. Congratulations.
  • heartburzumheartburzum Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2013

--"hateful pub" (:

Like grimrak said, not the same person. The reason I pointed out that the OP needed to learn how to spell their, is when I was doing the corrections I found that they had made the same mistake about ten times in a single post.
    hb-sig
    You know what it is...
    -Supporter of Cryptic Lockboxes!
    edited July 2013
    grimrak1 wrote: »
    Those quotes aren't from the same person. What are you even trying to say?

They're affiliated.

My point being, they should teach grammar to their friends first.
    That's all.
    edited July 2013
    They're affiliated.

My point being, they should teach grammar to their friends first.
    That's all.

Are you really going to equate the butchering of the English language by the OP with a single grammar error someone from my fleet made?

The entire point wasn't even that you shouldn't post if you don't have the best and most correct writing. It's that maybe if you are trying to be taken seriously you should at least put forth some basic effort to make sure you address the typos. All of the major browsers have a spell check and it takes next to no effort to use.

Typing like the OP makes me want to just skip reading the post (but I won't because reading them is too much fun.)
    hb-sig
    You know what it is...
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ahh you see, they're not trying to say anything.. they want people to be distraced..

They depend on player ignorance to do thier little snarky bits.. And then they have the arrogance and bad tate to go bragging about ti. They get called on it.. they play the victim card.. while also engaging in misdirecting, character assination, discounting, ad nausum.
    They have no concept of honor, integraty, honestly. And look at all these posts.. most of them oh so pouty and realy essentially saying "It's not fair, you cant beat up on us for beating up on others.. its not fair!"

Old saying, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen

I just got the heat turned up, and it sure is gett'n warmer.. Can ah offa ya'll a mint jilip?
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
    edited July 2013

Typing like the OP makes me want to just skip reading the post (but I won't because reading them is too much fun.)

The following is indeed a correlation:

Yeah, I think this is what really motivates your fleet(s). You like reading other peoples' role playing, you enjoy being around it. I think maybe it excites you.

Thank you dear leader for protecting us all by examining every single potentially naughty bio, conversation, etc. I see you posted a lot of your favorites which I imagine have been viewed many, many more times than the original poster would have managed. All the ones that titillated you the most have been memorialized.
    edited July 2013
    Ahh you see, they're not trying to say anything.. they want people to be distraced..

They depend on player ignorance to do thier little snarky bits.. And then they have the arrogance and bad tate to go bragging about ti. They get called on it.. they play the victim card.. while also engaging in misdirecting, character assination, discounting, ad nausum.
    They have no concept of honor, integraty, honestly. And look at all these posts.. most of them oh so pouty and realy essentially saying "It's not fair, you cant beat up on us for beating up on others.. its not fair!"

Old saying, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen

I just got the heat turned up, and it sure is gett'n warmer.. Can ah offa ya'll a mint jilip?

Well, since your obviously just ignoring sound advice. I'll just rephrase your post in video form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dF2ZLq7oBk

Never have I seen someone so delusional that they would be smug with the content of your posting. Such a low bar to set and that is really saying something.
    hb-sig
    You know what it is...
  • ussweatherlightussweatherlight Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm confused. Is the OP using 2 accounts now to create a false impression of growing support, or are there actually two people spouting out near verbatim thoughts together here?

Well, if its the first option, I'll point out the increased level of hypocrisy of the OP.

"Second star on the right, and straight on till morning."

U.S.S. Weatherlight
  • voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm confused. Is the OP using 2 accounts now to create a false impression of growing support, or are there actually two people spouting out near verbatim thoughts together here?

Well, if its the first option, I'll point out the increased level of hypocrisy of the OP.

lol yeah this is getting a bit muddled about isn't it? I'm still trying to figure out who placed the Anonymous call to the grammar swat police. Almost a whole page just of bickering over some simple grammar errors is not only kind of ridiculous, but doesn't really get anywhere either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cyber harassment... Pixels and words that hurt mental state of player ? Humanity fails again.

All those funny little people with their problems.
    2010 is my join date.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    please they don't do anything to afkers in STFs what makes you think they'll do something about this?

==== post above is from the1tigglet=====

EDIT: This thread has been closed due to the numerous reported reports it has received, the flaming and trolling going on, the breaking of many other forum rules, ETC. Reopening similar thread will result in the same action.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: If you feel that you are being harassed in-game, please file a GM report in-game and the GM team will investigate -- the report automatically sends along a screenshot and chat logs. Please note that you will never get a response with the outcome of such investigation due to our privacy policy. Opening a thread about it on the forums is not allowed as no one on the forums is able to assist, so it becomes "naming and shaming".

If there is a post on the forums you wish to report for breaking the rules, please file a 'forums and website' ticket on our support site -- those go directly to the PWE Community team for investigation. Link is in my signature.

-Brandon
This discussion has been closed.