test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (May 24, 2013) [Complete!]

12346»

Comments

• balorgafdanbalorgafdan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If it fixes all the characters (including mine) stuck in a Map Transition LIMBO, extend it all you want!!!
    Hell, extend it another 12 hours.
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    give them a break they done a great job on lor and only want the game to be improved with the maintenance would you rather if they didn't bother maintaining the servers and adding content?

good job guys love the whole change!!! especially the content on the kdf side aswell!!
  • valdescaavaldescaa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xariama wrote: »
    Valdescaa, your English is better than half the people on these forums (including my own sometimes), don't worry about it. :D

Brandon, I just have to say this, with all the extensions of the downtime: You're killin' me, smalls! :P

Thanks, as I have plenty of time while I wait for downtime, to do anything in the game, I had time to translate it in google. hehe
    Time Zone Spain. GMT +2. I'm not English, so try to understand my texts from the context.Thanks. Acolade Complete: Discontinuing Payment.
  • sumnerussumnerus Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else getting "A file was locked that could not be open for writing" ?
  • bauer6bauer6 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just as long as there's no audio. last thing we need is to hear a bunch of stressed out IT guys cursing and swearing. lol. seriously, I think the gaming community puts the stress on them a lot. :)

you must be confused matey, it's not the community that puts the stress on them, they do that themselves.

what they should of done is lockdown a private server (not tribble) and put this on there, then invite say...2-300 players to heavily test the new legacy of romulus out and report back any bugs.
    thats what i would of done, that way the general gaming servers would of been uneffected by all thses bugs and crashes.

but thats just me

forgot to add....

i would actually prefer they take and keep the servers down for at least the whole of this weekend to make sure the servers and all the bugs have been sorted out completely.
  • sudoku7sudoku7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not that it really matters now, but when you updated the maint time in the launcher, you only updated the PDT times, not the UTC.
  • puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    extensions are what happens when you dont internally test new code you write, and when you apply it, and go to boot stuff up, you get a skull and cross bones laughing at you on the screen lol....

look forward to being able to play at somepoint today.. get er done..
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for your patience, Captains! STO maintenance is now complete. We'll see you in-game!
This discussion has been closed.