test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    and LTS nerds should be super kicked off their high horse for being arrogant 24/7 ^^

because you know we can all afford to fork out $299 or $199 (on sale), some of us have to pay bills and feed our familys. my bad, its obviously fair to let people get in the game quicker than others ofc. /sarcasm

And some of us have to pay to keep the game alive, and can actually also afford to. (Btw, if you are having trouble feeding your kids or paying your bills, cancel your internet, and go get a better job by applying using the local library's free internet, stop being a hypocrite).
    To all those who say people are just QQing and have a sense of entitlement:

You are what is called a 'customer.' When customers are not happy with the 'service' they have 'purchased,' they tend to look to the competition to fulfill their needs. Cryptic (read: PWE) can only push so far with this kind of stuff until they lose a huge portion of their paying player base. Remember it's the players that pay that keep the game alive, keep the devs fed, and line the pockets of the execs at PWE.

The fact that you are willing to pay more for less (worst product, worse service, less game time, whatever), makes me wonder less why cell phone companies, ISPs, and media companies can price gouge and stick us with terribad adhesion contracts. I guess the masses of consumers just take it like sheep and don't care.

/endrant

/endthread

Or, you could... just have patience and try again when stuff gets fixed. Yeah, Cryptic has had like, 3 years to get this stuff working right, and yet it still doesn't. Yet YOU paid for a LTS anyway. How is that THIER fault?
    dmv5s1.jpg_zpsvjpiwgta.png
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm lifetimer and all i seem to do is lifetime wait, i waited all day for this and now im in a queue give me a break

I bought the Legacy Pack, the Lifetime sub for 2 years and i wait.....come on if your servers can't handle the influx of players than GET NEW HARDWARE.

Put our subs to good use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    jakuza2 wrote: »
    It's time to buy a Lifetime subscription. :P ROTFL

I think this is Cryptic secret plan to sell more LTS. Keep it on the down low please. ;)
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • vincirevincire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [Originally Posted by jakuza2 View Post
    It's time to buy a Lifetime subscription. ROTFL

Wouldn't make a difference. I've got an LTS and still sitting in a queue
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    15k now...

OOps,,, just realized I hit sevens instead of fours in my earlier number posts... :o
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • sirwinnersirwinner Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Waiting in LINE for over 30 minutes in LOGIN QUEUE hell.

When I was first put in line it showed something like 1900 of 2600... Now the line is well over 1900 of 15500. (over 500 added in the SHORT time that I typed this message here!)

My number in line has never decreased in that timeframe.

The Emergency Maintenance seems to have made the problem much worse!

DOH!

>:(
  • bjs1981bjs1981 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm tired of cryptic BS. i say if they have so many people trying to get on to play that we are waiting in line, they can afford another server. they only have ONE... for crying out loud a 10 year old game like ANARCHY ONLINE has at least two servers. this is ridiculous. many people have paid good money to be able to play this game. sure there are some freebies out there that are cheap and don't want to support the developers, but over the years, cryptic has made their money. this is unacceptable and i for one feel that if they are going to have this kind of quality then i need to go to a game that won't leave me sitting in the Q.
  • twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    parazallis wrote: »
    What's going to be really entertaining is after sitting in queue for 60 minutes all the sudden you get the pop up reading: "You have been logged out for being inactive for 60 minutes." Oh yeah, i just know it's going to happen!

Oh man, epic head explosion!
    LTS and I'm stuck at 6000 of close to 15k, Priority Login my TRIBBLE...
    "Lets see what this button does..."
  • dtranquildtranquil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    16000+ queue now .... this has officially become a joke.
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm giving up for the day and going to bed. Someone can have my place in line since I didn't move in the queue for the last 30 minutes. Good luck to you all. I hope everyone in this thread is able to log in play before I try again tomorrow.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • fedasv2fedasv2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    finally get to login and it loads, server not connecting for ages, finally gets in, 10 seconds later it disconnects me.. nice
  • aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same I'm at 7055 out of 14653 and I have not Budged from that spot, been about 40mins now, They seriously NEED to get Better servers that can withstand 40k+ ppl logging in, I mean hell look at Wargaming.Net I was just on that an their are over 30k ppl playing atm there with no issues...Cryptic needs to get better servers, and that's all there is to it.
  • autodiabolicautodiabolic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sixteen thousand and rising
  • ijaylaijayla Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did not move for an hour. NOT A PLACE. I was at 106, but I was at 106 THE ENTIRE TIME.
  • conquest83conquest83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    15.8k now rofl
  • buzzoutbuzzout Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well I was at 12442 and now I have decided that I am going to think about something different to play because clearly the people that are try to run STO have no clue on how to code a game and fix the bugs that they create effectively. Does anyone else get the feeling that even though you have paid for the lifetime and the legacy pack that they would at least get one thing right EVER...

We might as well go do something else because I'm sure nobody who actually manages to get into the game will be enjoying it. I'm betting it's laggy beyond belief and totally unplayable.
  • getsgreasedgetsgreased Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was in the frackin' game at 7:42 PM. Then dumped out of the game, only to be 5,589 in the queue.

Isn't the queue supposed to move? Hasn't changed a digit in half an hour.
  • trenttylertrenttyler Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Third times NOT the charm. Tried to switch character, got kicked out, have been in que 3 seperate times, and soon as i move, i get kicked off the server. Now im back in que again,

Maybe The servers need another 2 hour emergency maintenace
  • nathanhunternathanhunter Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for your patience! We've got our top Engineers checking in on the errors you are reporting. More updates as they become available, so watch this announcement section. You won't be doing much else in the meantime, so why not? Enjoy the self-gratification of making us look bad in a forum whilst you wait
  • psudosapienpsudosapien Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    usscapital wrote: »
    I was at 134 out of 14k but now at 2234 out of 14.4k WTF ? , so much for having over 2million captains . how on earth do you have 2 mil playing when the servers are full at 14k ?

Are you a F2P player or Lifetime? Lifetime have queue priority, so you probably got bumped up in the queue by LTS players if you are F2P.
  • ciphertuesdayciphertuesday Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4172/15870

Well I've been stuck at 4172 for a about 40 minutes now...time to go to sleep. Maybe I can try again tomorrow morning.
  • hotkillerzhotkillerz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kinnd scared to cancel my spot and say **** and wiat for morning time pacific time/
  • puykonigpuykonig Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a Joke right?????

Login Queue

1671 of 15096.... so much for the New patch.

if this is going to be the case for everyday. Can you just remove the New Legacy.
    it is so hard to find time to play the game and when you find the time to play then you have to waste your time waiting for the Login. by the time you login. you dont get to play. Time is up for playing.
  • m3ntali5t1m3ntali5t1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how about, if you don't normally play at this time you GTFO!

mahnn... people everywhere up at 3 4 and 5 am to play the game instead of taking their butts to bed and playing when they normally do, usually at this time i get on and there might be MIGHT BE hundred people online...
  • varak36varak36 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont think anyone is actually playing, people who are getting in, are getting booted back out into the queue
  • deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And some of us have to pay to keep the game alive, and can actually also afford to. (Btw, if you are having trouble feeding your kids or paying your bills, cancel your internet, and go get a better job by applying using the local library's free internet, stop being a hypocrite).

lts, one time payment, i've spent more subbing and buying from the c-store, so if anything, lts are worthless for cryptics bottomline since once you've paid you're pretty much done.
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • randolf2randolf2 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    scurry5 wrote: »
    Hmm....281, and stuck. I don't think anyone on the servers now wants to get off!

However, it's morning for me now, and I just have to wait until all the Americans go to sleep.....

What makes you think we are going to waste time sleeping when we could be spending our time playing STO > LRO instead? :)
    Empress Sela, was assimulated by the Borg drone named Tasa Yar! :eek:
  • vermatrixvermatrix Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bouncer: Sorry, you can't come into the club, go wait in line.

(person): I can go in if I want to because I buy things here, just kick everyone else out and lemme in

Bouncer: How about if I take you around back and kick a few things

(person): But...but...I'm special, I spend money

Bouncer: yeah, you and everyone else, go get back in line before I break your knee caps

(person): I'm special, I don't wait in lines because I spend money

Bouncer: *PUNCH*

Weather your a monthly subscriber, a lifetime member, or a silver player who buys from the c store a lot your still spending money on the game, so all I have to say to anyone who feels entitled to anything is get back in line and wait like the rest of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]