test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• vincirevincire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it's pretty lame..... number 2500 out of 14k.... Would be great if LTS holders had no queue
  • digtalnarcosisdigtalnarcosis Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    473 out of 14756...

Almost in... Only 20 min wait time so far... seems strange...

I hope I'm not just gonna see a network loss screen. Or get one as soon as I beam in anywhere. X(
  • sulfrustriplesulfrustriple Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can you imagine how 1 out of 14501 feels right now?
  • zalzanyzalzany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    playhard88 wrote: »
    so i have to pay 200 dolars lifestime suscription for get 1k queue? that sounds like a good deal /ironic

You really didn't think you were the only person to buy that right? Most the players I know bought that... probably a few thousand people in that club. And the Founder packs get this paid for the man hours to make it, I sure as heck didn't pay a penny for romulan, I love the rest of it, but there was no KDF pack, just silly Romulan ones so I passed. And if you watch how bad they are pushing lock boxes, and lifetimes right now, you might realize they may actually still be in the red. So please don't assume because you paid 200 bucks, and that paid a full team of engineer salaries for over a year while they made this lol.

I got in pretty fast and landed 1489 it has yet to move down, so my bet is your 200 bucks bought the next opening in front of me, so when you get in an hour or so and I am still at 1489 keeping my cool have fun. Its just a game and if you ever ever played one in the last decade you should have seen no amount of money would have saved you from this line lol. Oh and next time you spend 200 bucks read what its for you paid it for a heck of a package deal I would have done it if I had the cash even if this silly patch wasn't today, you reading it as 200 bucks for instant service, well that's just a wee bit crazy; its like buying a cstore ship and getting mad it didn't come with mk XIV gear.

But I suppose you have to get mad at someone for getting your hopes so high today, on what even a sticky warns as an awful day if you got no patience lol.
  • teksenseiteksensei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    646 of 14679 , no movement.
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It took me out of que but I'm like at server not responding for like 3 or 4 minutes now. I will be so pissed if I wait in this que then to get DC'd.
  • ladstar2ladstar2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was think about be an lift time but after this lunch I mite not go that right I have been an Gold member from the llunch I have given you about $600.00 to play an great game and on the lunch of one of your best new lunch I am stuck in an Queue , as an paying member not play with popel that are not paying and are in the game that suck in my mind
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a silver, who spends tons o' money in their cash store. Shouldn't I be at the front of the line?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pinkrikerpinkriker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just lucky to get to play at all. Logged in around 4:30 est and played until the server shutdown around 7:30. Got my romulan to level 9. Fantastic story, love the music and new UI/character creation, etc.

I'm crossing my fingers for a queue crash so my f2p butt can slid in under 100
  • lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The que on my screen shows its about to hit 15k by the time I hit "reply"
  • twoblindmonkstwoblindmonks Member Posts: 255
    edited May 2013
    I *HUFF* AM AN IMPORTANT *HUFF HUFF* STO CUSTOMER! *HUFF HUFF* WHY AM I NOT BEING GIVEN *HUFF* PREFERENTIAL *HUFF* TREATMENT IN THE *HUFF HUFF* LOGIN QUEUE OVER THESE LOATHSOME FREE-PLAY PLEBEIANS? *HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFFFFFF*

*chugs energy drink*

YOU STO DEVS ARE WORSETHANHITLERANDMEGAHITLERIFTHEYHADHITLERBABIES! I DEMAND TO LOG IN THIS INSTANT! I HAVE PRE-PURCHASED THE EXCLUSIVEROMULANFLEETSHIPMEGAPACKANDIDEMANDTOLOGINURRRRKK

*dies of massive coronary*

*next guy in line takes his queue spot*

LOL, you're the guy that gets walked all over by retail associates, right? You buy the insurance and the warranty and whatever else they want to get commission on? You do zero market research, etc? You don't care when you buy something and it turns out to be a TRIBBLE product, you just go out and buy another one? That about right?
    LOL, for a game I pay to play. That's rich!

Also I'm a LTS. Silvers should be kicked from server to make room for LTS.

and LTS nerds should be super kicked off their high horse for being arrogant 24/7 ^^

because you know we can all afford to fork out $299 or $199 (on sale), some of us have to pay bills and feed our familys. my bad, its obviously fair to let people get in the game quicker than others ofc. /sarcasm
  • paulvbpaulvb Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    position 9315 / over 15000.... wow.
    edited May 2013
    I'm a silver, who spends tons o' money in their cash store. Shouldn't I be at the front of the line?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'll let you cut in line mange!
    Can you imagine how 1 out of 14501 feels right now?

Probably liked he/she just got dumped on their TRIBBLE, cause the game hates us all!
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • icekingofspaceicekingofspace Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well i guess they already got your money...
    In this galaxy there
  • djezc#0623 djezc Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1954 out of 15096 + + just crazy
  • sack26sack26 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol, at what point does the amount of people queued for the game out number the people actually getting to play the game?
  • drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WTS is this the queue is not moving at all in the past 30 mins...
  • morinonmorinon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My number has been 2208 since I connected. However, the queue has gone up from 7k to around 15k. My number has yet to change.
  • sehlatkitten01sehlatkitten01 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Damnit Cryptic I Want To Get In The Damn Game And I Keep Getting Ques And Then Freaking Dced Im Getting Po'ed Every Quickly Ehere
  • diehard1234diehard1234 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmmm number 10937 in line, is it even worth it???:mad:
  • jakuza2jakuza2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's time to buy a Lifetime subscription. :P ROTFL
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    To all those who say people are just QQing and have a sense of entitlement:

You are what is called a 'customer.' When customers are not happy with the 'service' they have 'purchased,' they tend to look to the competition to fulfill their needs. Cryptic (read: PWE) ...

And which other Star Trek MMO would be the competition? Exactly. :(
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • galacticroamer#3935 galacticroamer Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a lifer and started 2k in que and it's zippin' right along, I'll be in in a few minutes... woo hoo!
    Proud member of the 8th Wing Tactical Armada
  • madaleinmadalein Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    9179/15244
  • viper15777viper15777 Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    Was at 232 in line then got kicked saying DUPLICATE LOGIN_SUCCESS WTH does that mean :mad:
  • hotkillerzhotkillerz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6840 people in front of me **** this im going to go read manga, nor go play star wars.
  • parazallisparazallis Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's going to be really entertaining is after sitting in queue for 60 minutes all the sudden you get the pop up reading: "You have been logged out for being inactive for 60 minutes." Oh yeah, i just know it's going to happen!
    edited May 2013
    and LTS nerds should be super kicked off their high horse for being arrogant 24/7 ^^

because you know we can all afford to fork out $299 or $199 (on sale), some of us have to pay bills and feed our familys. my bad, its obviously fair to let people get in the game quicker than others ofc. /sarcasm

And some of us have to pay to keep the game alive, and can actually also afford to. (Btw, if you are having trouble feeding your kids or paying your bills, cancel your internet, and go get a better job by applying using the local library's free internet, stop being a hypocrite).