test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy and Starter Pack Claiming Process

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited April 2014 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
~ ~ ~ ~ ((Not seeing your pack in-game? You may not have completed your transaction. To do so, visit this link: https://billing.perfectworld.com/stolegacy/complete (or https://billing.perfectworld.com/stostarter/complete if it's the starter pack). Once you do that, and see your status as "Complete", log out and back in and check again.)) ~ ~ ~ ~

Q: How do I claim my Legacy Pack?

A:
When you purchase a Legacy Pack, your account is flagged as having purchased it. On May 21st, after Legacy of Romulus is available to patch to via your current launcher application, the following become active via the in-game C-Store (Accessible via the minimap):
  • Legacy Pack
    • Available on Romulan characters under the 'Bundles' tab in the C-Store.
    • Can be claimed on any of your Romulan characters, current or future, regardless of rank.
      • Your ships*, Special Reman Duty Officer Mini-Pack**, and Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer will be in their own individual boxes that will be placed in your inventory (default key "I").
        • All the individual items that were in a box (ships*, Special Reman Duty Officer Mini-Pack**, and Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer) are available to 'reclaim' in the C-Store if they are discharged/ deleted.
          • Ships can also be claimed from a 'Starship Requisition' contact in a shipyard.
            • Reminder: Consoles that are from Tier 1-4 Romulan ships can ONLY be transferred to other Romulan ships, and consoles that are from T5 Romulan ships can only be used on the specific ship they came on (or on the Fleet version of the particular ship, if you own it).
          • *The ships you receive that are contained in boxes cannot be opened until the correct rank required for each specific ship is achieved.
          • **This pack can be opened immediately but the Duty Officers can only be used once your Romulan Republic character hits level 11. All 4 Duty Officers received from the mini-pack will need to be discharged before they can be reclaimed.
      • Your titles will unlock and become available via the 'Titles' dropdown menu in 'Edit Record' section of the character status screen (default key 'U').
      • The Reman "Nemesis" Uniform will become available for your Reman playable characters and Reman Bridge Officers* via the uniform tailor.
        • *This does not include the special Cloaked Intentions feature series Reman BOFF reward as its appearance is not customizable.
      • The Reman Premium Romulan Faction Species will be available in the Character Creator once you claim a Legacy Pack for the first time on one of your Romulan Republic characters.
        • If you are looking to make a Reman as your main Romulan Republic character, please create a temporary Romulan character and load into the game with it - claim your Legacy Pack via the instructions listed above and you will see the Reman species available in the Character Creator the next time you load it. Feel free to delete your temporary Romulan character.
          • *Side-note: If you've unlocked the Reman species via a character being T5 in the New Romulus Reputation system, log onto that character, slot a New Romulus Reputation project, cancel it, and return to the character creator -- this should unlock the ability to make your Reman.
  • Master Key Pack (30 keys)
    • Available on any character under the 'Items' tab in the C-Store.
    • Please note that these may only be claimed once per account, on a character of your choosing, but are unbound and tradable.

Q: How do I claim my Starter Pack?

A:
When you purchase a Starter Pack, your account is flagged as having purchased it. On May 21st, after Legacy of Romulus is available to patch to via your current launcher application, the following become active via the in-game C-Store (Accessible via the minimap):
    • Starter Pack
      • Available on Romulan characters under the 'Bundles' tab in the C-Store.
      • Can be claimed on any of your Romulan characters, current or future, regardless of rank.
        • Your ships* and Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer will be in their own individual boxes that will be placed in your inventory (default key "I").
          • All the individual items that were in a box (ships* and Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer) are available to 'reclaim' in the C-Store if they are discharged/ deleted.
            • Ships can also be claimed from a 'Starship Requisition' contact in a shipyard.
              • Reminder: Consoles that are from Tier 1-4 Romulan ships can ONLY be transferred to other Romulan ships, and consoles that are from T5 Romulan ships can only be used on the specific ship they came on (or on the Fleet version of the particular ship, if you own it).
            • *The ships you receive that are contained in boxes cannot be opened until the correct rank required for each specific ship is achieved.
          • Your title will unlock and become available via the 'Titles' dropdown menu in 'Edit Record' section of the character status screen (default key "U").
    Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
      idronaidrona Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Awesome!

Lol I feel like a kid before cristmas. :P
      signwidrona.png
    • Options
      defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      I know this is a tad off topic, but if we are already T5 in New Romulus Reputation, will a Reman be available as soon as we go into character creation or is there a new accolade/project in Rom Rep to flag us has being eligible to create a Reman?
      Question

If we have the reputation unlock from new romulus can we create a Reman directly or do we do it after creating a Romulan?
      Live long and Prosper
    • Options
      cuatelacuatela Member Posts: 296 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      sollvax wrote: »
      Question

If we have the reputation unlock from new romulus can we create a Reman directly or do we do it after creating a Romulan?

I would think you could just make one directly. You might have to log into whichever character has Tier 5 reputation so it can update properly though.

• Options
      kianazerokianazero Member Posts: 247 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      What I want to know is about the Bridge Officer Slots from unlocking the Liberated Reman Borg boff.

The pack info says: This Bridge Officer unlocks for all Romulan Republic characters on an account. It also includes two additional Bridge Officer slots!

Does this mean you get two bridge officer slots when you claim the bridge officer (obviously only the first time) or is this an account unlock for every captain you make, or is this a single unlock for only one captain like the 30 Keys.
    • Options
      pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
      edited May 2013
      kianazero wrote: »
      What I want to know is about the Bridge Officer Slots from unlocking the Liberated Reman Borg boff.

The pack info says: This Bridge Officer unlocks for all Romulan Republic characters on an account. It also includes two additional Bridge Officer slots!

Does this mean you get two bridge officer slots when you claim the bridge officer (obviously only the first time) or is this an account unlock for every captain you make, or is this a single unlock for only one captain like the 30 Keys.

Every character on an account that owns the Legacy or Starter pack can claim it -- those same characters would get the two additional bridge officer slots.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    • Options
      kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Every character on an account that owns the Legacy or Starter pack can claim it -- those same characters would get the two additional bridge officer slots.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Sounds like only your Romulan faction toons would get the 2 extra slots. If it was only 1 toon total then I'm sure it would have an * like the key unlock has.

*Unlocks only once per account on a character of your choosing.
    • Options
      trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Not a chance that we could also claim that Reman Lib Borg on our Fed/KDF? :D
      Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
    • Options
      crimsonmagnuscrimsonmagnus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Hi all! I have a question regarding paying for the Legacy Pack through PayPal. I just paid for mine today, and it says it's currently in the review process; I suspect, in spite of it saying it will be done "shortly," that it will take at least two to three business days. What concerns me is if it takes any longer than that. If the review process has not been completed by next Tuesday, does that mean my account is not flagged and I therefore do not receive the Legacy Pack? Please respond as soon as possible, as this is causing me a lot of worry and I'd like to know as soon as possible if I need to find an alternative payment solution. Thank you!
    • Options
      voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Hi all! I have a question regarding paying for the Legacy Pack through PayPal. I just paid for mine today, and it says it's currently in the review process; I suspect, in spite of it saying it will be done "shortly," that it will take at least two to three business days. What concerns me is if it takes any longer than that. If the review process has not been completed by next Tuesday, does that mean my account is not flagged and I therefore do not receive the Legacy Pack? Please respond as soon as possible, as this is causing me a lot of worry and I'd like to know as soon as possible if I need to find an alternative payment solution. Thank you!

I just broke down and purchased it a few hours ago. Within 15 minutes I received the e-mail saying my purchase was completed. I'm not sure if your location matters or anything like that, but I used paypal without using a paypal member account and I had no problems with it going through. Personally I try to avoid paypal whenever possible because I had issues with it in the past. Wish Cryptic had some more options for people, including using zen.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Options
      kianazerokianazero Member Posts: 247 Arc User
      edited May 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Ah, so it's a sort of Limited Account Unlock?

Every Romy character I make and claim it will get 2 boff slots. That works for me. :)
      That'll give my characters enough room to have the story-bridge officers as well as the Ally Boff as well.
    • Options
      zollithorzollithor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Been waiting a long time for an expansion!
    • Options
      rorytshollrorytsholl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      So? if we have the collectors edition & lifetime subscription are we able to make a liberated character (captain) or is that only the Romulan liberated Boff? :confused:
    • Options
      northwardboundnorthwardbound Member Posts: 16 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      I've read somewhere that those of us that purchased the game at Bestbuy might be given a few items ingame. Is this true?
    • Options
      bluegrassgeekbluegrassgeek Member Posts: 360 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      rorytsholl wrote: »
      So? if we have the collectors edition & lifetime subscription are we able to make a liberated character (captain) or is that only the Romulan liberated Boff? :confused:

If you're asking "can I make a Romulan liberated Borg captain," yes, lifers can.
      ____
      Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
    • Options
      johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      • The Reman Premium Romulan Faction Species will be available in the Character Creator once you claim a Legacy Pack for the first time on one of your Romulan Republic characters.
      • If you are looking to make a Reman as your main Romulan Republic character, please create a temporary Romulan character and load into the game with it - claim your Legacy Pack via the instructions listed above and you will see the Reman species available in the Character Creator the next time you load it. Feel free to delete your temporary Romulan character.

Does this also ring true for players who've unlocked the Reman species via the Romulan Reputation system?
      You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
      StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
    • Options
      doxic1doxic1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Brilliant, thanks for the info. I'm so looking forward to this!
    • Options
      lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      In the immortal words of Homer J. Simpson:

"Woo-hoo!"

:D

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    • Options
      shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Thanks for the update BranFlakes!
      I look forward to taking the T'Varo out for a spin. :)
      HQroeLu.jpg
    • Options
      skynorskynor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Finaly we can fly Romulan ships, i have heard for quite some time, how ppl want romulan ships, personaly me - i want to be borg or undine :D, I prefer to be borg Queen :D i want to squeeze all your eyes in jelly and drink at late afternoon (silly joke). Well yea i am looking forward to romulan play and shippies.... and also expecting crashes and lags on launch, but thats normal these days, so no hard feelings :D
    • Options
      stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      At five minutes to midnight, atleast in patch terms, I purchased this and can't wait to see what these awesome ships can do, along with the thirty keys, titles, and costumes I see it as a well worth it buy that should be taken now before its gone forever.
      2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
    • Options
      a1ienwareusera1ienwareuser Member Posts: 1 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :D
    • Options
      captainotakucaptainotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      I've been looking forward to this sooooo much :D
    • Options
      lex0001lex0001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      Does anyone know if the starter or legacy pack can be purchased with prepaid cards? Or in game with zen?
    • Options
      grumpykezentegrumpykezente Member Posts: 15 Arc User
      edited May 2013

as long as you don't delete your transaction that states when paid for the RL-pack. i paid for the RL-pack and got perches pending. i also got a transaction number from pay-pal and perfect-world the same day. i got the confirmation letter from perfect-world a week later while i was make out a tag to find out what was up with the RL-pack. you shuld b good so don't fret! :cool:
    • Options
      edited May 2013

as long as you don't delete your transaction that states when paid for the RL-pack. i paid for the RL-pack and got perches pending. i also got a transaction number from pay-pal and perfect-world the same day. i got the confirmation letter from perfect-world a week later while i was make out a tag to find out what was up with the RL-pack. you shuld b good so don't fret! :cool:

OH yes, WWWEEEE-WWWHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! just about..... never mind! POO!!!! im not jinxing nuthin!!!! see ya'll in game!!!!!
      :eek::confused::cool::
    • Options
      edited May 2013
      lex0001 wrote: »
      Does anyone know if the starter or legacy pack can be purchased with prepaid cards? Or in game with zen?

i did it that way.... so, yes.
      :cool:

repaid that is through pay-pal.
    • Options
      edited May 2013
      i did it that way.... so, yes.
      :cool:

repaid that is through pay-pal.

Yea uh pay pal is not a prepaid card.
    • Options
      edited May 2013
      If there IS a way to do it with the cards , i would love to hear it.
    • Options
      thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
      edited May 2013
      lex0001 wrote: »
      If there IS a way to do it with the cards , i would love to hear it.
      No. The Packs can only be purchased with real money.
      STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
    This discussion has been closed.