What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy and Starter Pack Claiming Process

Comments

• Options
    elyzimelyzim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also purchased the starter pack and can not find it in the bundle section. went to the lilnked page does not say "complete" anywhere on the page but does have the buy now on the starter pack greyed out. at the top of the page it does say thank you for supporting sto and you can still upgrade to the legacy pack for more content. I am assuming that is the "complete" message.
  • Options
    speedystrekspeedystrek Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Side-note: If you have earned the Reman species via the New Romulus Reputation system, please log into one of you Federation or Klingon characters that has unlocked Tier 5 first -- this will then unlock the Reman species in the Romulan Republic character creator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

It is not working. I have 6 toons and all of them have Romulan Rep. Tier 5. But no Reman for free. :(:confused:
    7mf4rl12.png
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Bran??
    Know your busy but,i had 25000 fleet credits bonus, and i clicked on it to use it, and well, its gone.. where did it go?? I went to by some fleet items and heh, no 25000 fleet credits.. I'm confused and curious..
    Thanks..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    wufangchu wrote: »
    Hey Bran??
    Know your busy but,i had 25000 fleet credits bonus, and i clicked on it to use it, and well, its gone.. where did it go?? I went to by some fleet items and heh, no 25000 fleet credits.. I'm confused and curious..
    Thanks..

It's a bonus when earning fleet credits, not just a grant of 25,000 fleet credits :) The boost will improve you fleet credit earnings by 20% until the bonus pool of 25,000 is depleted.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    hunterpdx1hunterpdx1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dare I even ask what the turnaround time is on support tickets of this nature right now? I've been looking for a customer service support number but can't find one.
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a bonus when earning fleet credits, not just a grant of 25,000 fleet credits :) The boost will improve you fleet credit earnings by 20% until the bonus pool of 25,000 is depleted.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Awesome.. Thank you.. I appreciate you straightening me out on that :)..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    sirsinjinsirsinjin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hunterpdx1 wrote: »
    Dare I even ask what the turnaround time is on support tickets of this nature right now? I've been looking for a customer service support number but can't find one.

I haven't gotten an update on my ticket, but the steps in this thread has fixed my issue now from what I can tell. The forum title worked anyway. Have to wait until after work to test everything else.
  • Options
    krystallos66krystallos66 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Continue to not be able to access the Starter bundle on the C-Store. When following the link it shows that my transaction has been completed and I have restarted the game. Why is it we cannot get some kind of update on this problem?
  • Options
    wardyboywardyboy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Legacy pack on the day of release, it shows in my purchase history but there is nothing in the c- store at all.
  • Options
    finnwolfefinnwolfe Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Add me to the ranks of the many.. paid 5/14, but still no starter pack. At least I'm not alone in this issue, and I really feel bad for the folks who shelled out the big bucks for the Legacy pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It isn't fun until someone loses an eye."
    ~ ancient klingon proverb
  • Options
    sjampoo1984sjampoo1984 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Continue to not be able to access the Starter bundle on the C-Store. When following the link it shows that my transaction has been completed and I have restarted the game. Why is it we cannot get some kind of update on this problem?

Same here.. so much for getting that head start
  • Options
    capcushcapcush Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the starter pack today and so far have gotten nothing in the c store i even put a tickiet out but so far no response im not out money for something i payed for and would really like to have what i payed for
  • Options
    hunterpdx1hunterpdx1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE:

Oh..."THAT" lime green post with the complete transaction link. FIXED. First posting of this thread top of that post is a link. Go to it. Maybe it will help, maybe not but it helped me.

Only took me two days to pass reading comprehension!
  • Options
    tankredttankredt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The "complete" link from the first post worked for me now. I have tried it before countless times, but it didn't. Maybe it worked now because I logged to the website (english) before I followed the link. The other times I logged in after following the link as the website asked me to login (also possible that I was logged to the german site in a couple of tries).
  • Options
    kribdethkribdeth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi. I just purchased the Romulan starter pack but STO won't let me actually purchase the Lieutentant rank ship (the light warbird). It says that it's "free" and every time I click on "Buy" I get the message that says "Transaction completed" but it wont' let me select the ship when I go to talk to the officer where you select your ship from. I know I already claimed the pack (according to the instructions) so I'm a bit confused.

Any ideas?
  • Options
    jhenry026jhenry026 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased the bundle via Steam, went to the C-Store and looked under 'bundles' and I don't see the bundle listed there. How am I supposed to redeem this again?

The Romulan Starter Pack is the one I purchased, if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    alithea1alithea1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me saying Completed but I cannot see any items in bundle or any were in C*store, just old items from beta preorder.

Well done, now i am happy that i decided to take only starter pack, not other one, it is waste of time and cash, especialy nowdays with all this unknown loading errors and bugs.
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alithea1 wrote: »
    For me saying Completed but I cannot see any items in bundle or any were in C*store, just old items from beta preorder.

Well done, now i am happy that i decided to take only starter pack, not other one, it is waste of time and cash, especialy nowdays with all this unknown loading errors and bugs.

I can't get the steam purchase to work either. Anybody else have luck with it?

EDIT: Just figured out how to claim the pack if you bought on steam. When you start up STO via steam, a bunch of cd keys show up that you can copy to your clip board. Copy whichever cd key corresponds to your bundle purchase and head to the star trek online web-site. Log in to your account and go to my account. Then go to redeem key on the left side, third one down. Put that cd key in there. Presto!
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    jhenry026jhenry026 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knuhteb5 wrote: »

EDIT: Just figured out how to claim the pack if you bought on steam. When you start up STO via steam, a bunch of cd keys show up that you can copy to your clip board. Copy whichever cd key corresponds to your bundle purchase and head to the star trek online web-site. Log in to your account and go to my account. Then go to redeem key on the left side, third one down. Put that cd key in there. Presto!

Ninja'd; these are the instructions via Steam that I should have looked at (and missed) the other day.
  • Options
    oneunrivaledoneunrivaled Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dunno how many times I've clicked that link to take me to the site that finishes the transaction. No less than 16 times so far, says it's completed (just like with the previous two emails) and still nothing. I'm a little disappointed by this hoop jumping and no results. I even put a ticket in game over 32 hours ago and it was closed out with no reply.

It'd be nice and efficient to have a support number for these issues. I'd like to get into the game, but when everything's not there that i've purchased and accessible, it's distracting and i don't particularly enjoy a game when i'm worried about whether i'm going to get my legacy pack. So i keep logging in and checking then log out and do something else.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    As they just keep closing my in game tickets and just send me emails with these same steps (that DO NOT WORK) I have filed a claim with paypal to have my money returned. I still cannot believe someone from their support team can not even give us a reply here with what the situation is and when we can expect a resolution. I suggest everyone try to reverse charges and maybe this will get us a response.
  • Options
    albikanalbikan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623

It is my understanding that when a situation like this unfolds, where a company takes your money and fails to provide adequate support or acknowledgement of their failure to satisfy contract, you can report them to the Better Business Bureau as well as file a complain to the City Attorney of the city from which they conduct business localy.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well before anyone else goes out and disputes your payment for one of the packs that you have not gotten I have a warning... I have not been kicked out of the game yet and I have not tried relogging as yet but they did send me a very nice email saying this...

Hello ,

This email is to inform you that one or more transactions made to your Perfect World Entertainment account now has an open dispute with the payment source. If you feel this is in error or you need more information, please go to http://support.perfectworld.com and open a ticket to the billing department.

While the dispute(s) are open, the account that made the purchase(s) is to remain banned.

PWE Customer Service Team
    http://support.perfectworld.com
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well I finally tried to swap to a different character and I was officially banned... for disputing payment for the Starter Pack which I never received. Thanks a lot Cryptic/PWE, great customer service.
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knuhteb5 wrote: »

Brandon, can you please sticky these instructions for redeeming a steam starter/legacy pack? I think it would be helpful.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My question is this:

"All the individual items that were in a box (ships*, Special Reman Duty Officer Mini-Pack**, and Liberated Borg Reman Bridge Officer) are available to 'reclaim' in the C-Store if they are discharged/ deleted."

for free or to pay again? Cause so far the ships and duty officer pack are all still free to reclaim, but that BOFF isn't, he still costs 500 Zen. So far I'm disappointed. I expected buying the pack this way would be treated in the same fashion as the other liberated borg BOFF that came with Amazon, in other words, be in my legacy tab as a free claim there...
  • Options
    atogornatogorn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh hey....
    add me to the list: no pack here.
    yes i finished everything. no i didnt buy it from steam.
  • Options
    captrod71captrod71 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    followed the directions for the starter pack and i still do not have access to it. this really sucks and i want to be reimbursed for it since im already level 50 on my romulan character. this is a huge disappointment and another reason why im looking for a different game to play now. add this to your never ending maintenance and emergency shutdowns, just gives me more bullets to shoot this game and take it out its (and my) misery.
  • Options
    amasiaraamasiara Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just to add to the record: Bought Legacy pack, Nothing in the C Store to claim.
  • Options
    jackianjackian Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want add for new race for Cardassian in game, and put new ship like Romulan pack. I want make name call "Star Trek Online Legacy of Cardassian" and adds cardassian ships pack.

:D
This discussion has been closed.